• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mister_T & MysticSang'ha: Pirates vs Ninjas Discussion

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Pirates have manly hooks; ninjas throw girly little stars.

Ninjas not only own an arsenal of smaller weapons (and I'm small myself, so I know how tough little things can be), but staffs, katanas, and a range of explosives. And might I add, pirates only have those hooks because they were too inept to keep those hands intact on their bodies in the first place.

:ninja:

pirates
swords+
guns+
cannons+
rum +
beer+
brandy+
wisky+

ninjas
sharp swords+
ninja stars+
stealth+
balance+
no alcahol??? -----

ravenstrike

Court Jester
:D:Dplus, let's face it, ninja's could use hooks too. On the end of ropes. Like Mavado from Mortal Kombat. I mean, he was part of a ninja clan, so he was a ninja, and he kinda pwnd. Just throwing that out there..

Troublemane

..Pirates like to bugger anything that moves. :pirate: ARRGH! ME Hardie!

..still not sure if thats a plus or minus, guess it depends which side of the sword yer on, arrh.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Contrary to popular belief, the swords ninjas used were usually pretty cheaply made and used only as a last resort. They were often left behind after an assassination.

Of course, the same was probably true of pirates. :D

The romantic in me has to vote for pirates. Plus, I love rum.