• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Misconceptions about Islam!

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
You know I think it is a combination of a cultural thing, and a misuse, misunderstanding, by the muslims themselves men and women about just what the roles of men and women are to be like. Also what type of authority men have in family life. Many muslims think men have a sort of absolute power over their wives and families, but this couldn't be further from the truth. Many men , muslim or not, suffer from power-trips. They think they can beat women, because they have the strength to do so, and that women are somehow inferior to men. I think a man that beats women need no reason to do it. Men who are not religious beat women. I think it is already in them to beat and bully women around, and so religion (or the severe misuse of it) gives them the greenlight to do what they were gonna do anyway.

As foor female circumcision I will have to get back to that. I have heard a hadith that seemingly advocates it, but done differently. Now don't hold me to this but I was told that the way it was supposed to be done is not to cut the clitoris at all, but rather to cut a small part of its hood to expose it. This supposedly makes the sex better for the woman due to its exposure. Now, maybe I shouldn't have said it, because it is unusual for me to say things about deen without total knowledge, but someone can come behind me and either confirm it or deny it. Please do so.

summia

Scriptural reader
Why is it that so many non-Muslims see Islam as being abusive to women?
it's not in Islam, they see Muslims as being abusive to women.....
Islam is the religion of believes by practicing....
Believes means "how much you cares about Allah's orders or how much you have feeling in your heart about religion"

Take an example:

If I'm Pakistani, means I'm sincere to my country. How much sincere I'm it depends upon me. No one can force me about "Why are you not so patriot to your country?" it is not the lose point of the country but lose point about my feelings towards my country.
But there are many Pakistanies here those are so much patriot ready to lose their life for the country. It depends upon how much feelings you have about the concept.
Similarly, not in Islam but in every religion there are different people with different understandings and feelings towards their religion.
Islam stricly prohibited to humiliate women and Quran has the whole chapter about dignity and rights of women. (Chapter 4 --- The Woman)
The Quran describes the scene in a strange and compelling way…. When they were informed of receiving a daughter their faces grew black with the thought of their ill-luck and misfortune, their hearts burst with sorrow, they tried to avoid people for the shame they had gained by becoming the fathers of daughters. At that moment they would plan ways to bury alive the small, innocent little baby girls. The Quran underlines the cruelty extended to daughters in the days of Ignorance,

وَإِذَا ٱلْمَوْءُودَةُ سُئِلَتْ

بِأَىِّ ذَنبٍ قُتِلَتْ

“And when the girl buried alive will be asked which sin was the reason of her murder?”(81:8-9)

Do you think they are confusing cultural issues with dogmatic issues? For example, female circumcision is practiced by many muslims however it is actually a cultural thing and has no basis in the Qur'an or the Sunna. Any thoughts?
Surely they are ignoring Allah's rules and limitations. But the same example of patriotism. they don't know about Book (Quran).
Allah Almighty says,

أَتَأْمُرُونَ ٱلنَّاسَ بِٱلْبِرِّ وَتَنْسَوْنَ أَنْفُسَكُمْ وَأَنْتُمْ تَتْلُونَ ٱلْكِتَابَ أَفَلاَ تَعْقِلُونَ

"Enjoin ye righteousness upon mankind while ye yourselves forget (to practice it)? And ye are readers of the Scripture! Have ye then no sense? {The Cow – II (Soora Al-Baqara) Verse 44}
"

And I think now it is not practiced in any Muslim country as a national culture after The International Conference of 2006.

Herez the statement:

2006 international conference:

TARGET, a German human rights group, sponsored a conference on FGM in Cairo, Egypt. Muslim scholars from many nations attended. At the conclusion of the conference on 2006-NOV-24, their final statement declared FGM to be contrary to Islam, an attack on women, and a practice that should be criminalized:
"The conference appeals to all Muslims to stop practicing this habit, according to Islam's teachings which prohibit inflicting harm on any human being. ... The conference reminds all teaching and media institutions of their role to explain to the people the harmful effects of this habit in order to eliminate it. ... The conference calls on judicial institutions to issue laws that prohibit and criminalize this habit ... which appeared in several societies and was adopted by some Muslims although it is not sanctioned by the Qur'an or the Sunna."
According to The Age online news source:
"Egypt's two top Islamic clerics, Mohammed Sayed Tantawi, the Grand Sheik of Al-Azhar, the foremost theological institute in the Sunni Muslim world, and Grand Mufti Ali Gomaa, attended the conference, which drew scholars from as far afield as Russia. Tantawi's and Gomaa's edicts are considered binding. 9

Hope coved all about your question.........

Phil Lawton

You know I think it is a combination of a cultural thing, and a misuse, misunderstanding, by the muslims themselves men and women about just what the roles of men and women are to be like. Also what type of authority men have in family life. Many muslims think men have a sort of absolute power over their wives and families, but this couldn't be further from the truth. Many men , muslim or not, suffer from power-trips. They think they can beat women, because they have the strength to do so, and that women are somehow inferior to men. I think a man that beats women need no reason to do it. Men who are not religious beat women. I think it is already in them to beat and bully women around, and so religion (or the severe misuse of it) gives them the greenlight to do what they were gonna do anyway.

As foor female circumcision I will have to get back to that. I have heard a hadith that seemingly advocates it, but done differently. Now don't hold me to this but I was told that the way it was supposed to be done is not to cut the clitoris at all, but rather to cut a small part of its hood to expose it. This supposedly makes the sex better for the woman due to its exposure. Now, maybe I shouldn't have said it, because it is unusual for me to say things about deen without total knowledge, but someone can come behind me and either confirm it or deny it. Please do so.

What about honour killings? They're a growing problem here in the UK in the Muslim community.

What about women in the Middle East being stoned for alleged adultery?

I'm not refering to what the Qu'ran says, because I know what a world of difference there is between that and what goes on in reality (the taking of thieves hands, for instance...mentioned nowhere in the Qu'ran) ....I'm talking about (for the want of a better phrase) Islamic law.

I think it was this that I was referring to when I mentioned differing levels of adherence earlier in the thread.

Inky

I think we see this in many ideologies and religions, not just Islam. It's something we all need to be aware of.

I've read up on it a little bit, it's depressing but seemed important to know about...The way it's done today varies on the region, but in all places that I know about it, the clitoris is entirely removed. Depending on the culture, they also remove the outer labia and/or sew the vagina almost shut so the opening is very small.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
What about honour killings? They're a growing problem here in the UK in the Muslim community.

What about women in the Middle East being stoned for alleged adultery?

I'm not refering to what the Qu'ran says, because I know what a world of difference there is between that and what goes on in reality (the taking of thieves hands, for instance...mentioned nowhere in the Qu'ran) ....I'm talking about (for the want of a better phrase) Islamic law.

I think it was this that I was referring to when I mentioned differing levels of adherence earlier in the thread.

Well as for honor killings I am surprised that people in the UK are doing this. This is a despicable practice, nowhere to be found in islam at all. I do not know it's origin but I can say it is misogynistic.

As for adultery, stoning is supported under shariah/islamic law. Islamic law is derived from Quran and the sunnah. However, it is not restricted to women but men also. It is terriby hard to prove though, and I doubt seriously that the proper measures are being gone through to make sure that adultery has actually taken place. Seems a harsh punishment to us because we are accustomed to both adultery and its after-effects even though we don't necessarily like it. I can see why the punishment is so hard, but again it is hard to prove if the person does not confess without coercion.

The taking of hands of a proven thief is also supported under hadith, Quran, and shariah. This also must be proven, but is not so hard to do as adultery. The theft must be of some value, and it must be done not out of necessity. Again harsh to us who are not accustomed to such punishments. We are used to a little jail time, but for a professional thief or hardened criminal, jail time is hardly a deterrent.

In this context adherence takes on a slightly different meaning. What are these muslims adhering to? Are they adhering to real islamic laws, or simply cultural perversions of it? Are they taking that which suits a particular agenda, and leaving the rest out? Probably. It seems you understand there is a difference which is good, that way I don't have to overly explain that part. Adhering "more" could just be another word for extremism. In Islam we are forbidden to go towards any extreme, but rahter practice balance and moderation. Stay within the law of Islam, but being careful not to take it to levels it doesn't need to go. We are encouraged to be sensible and reasonable when applying the laws of shariah to ourselves first, then to the other muslims in a community or country.

Yerda

Veteran Member
Why is it that so many non-Muslims see Islam as being abusive to women? Do you think they are confusing cultural issues with dogmatic issues? For example, female circumcision is practiced by many muslims however it is actually a cultural thing and has no basis in the Qur'an or the Sunna. Any thoughts?
There are many cultural practices (honour killing for instance) that may or may not (I'm going to go with may not) be condoned in the Koran that are comparatively frequent in predominantly Muslim regions. I have tried to stress this before. Unfortunately it sounds like I'm trying to take the heat of Islam by giving Arabs a kicking, and I've had an earful for it.

Sahar

Why is it that so many non-Muslims see Islam as being abusive to women? Do you think they are confusing cultural issues with dogmatic issues? For example, female circumcision is practiced by many muslims however it is actually a cultural thing and has no basis in the Qur'an or the Sunna. Any thoughts?
Islam in no way is abusive to women. It's very well-known what Islam did to women and how it returned to them their dignity and their humanity. Why do "many" non-Muslims see Islam as such? Well, why do some non-Muslims say "your God is the moon God"?! It has two aspects; first, many non-Muslims know nothing about Islam then when they surf the net and check anti-Islamic and misleading websites that spread fallacies about Islam, it's very easy for them to believe such things. The other aspect which is the cornerstone (in my opinion) is Muslims. Muslims did injustice to their religion twice; when they neglected its teachings and when they didn't convey the message of Islam to the others. There is another thing, why is Islam burdened the faults of some deviant individuals; deviant in thinking and attitude. I didn't hear before when a Christian steals for instance, someone says look at Christianity, it teaches theft!!

About the female circumcision part; for your info this female circumcision doesn't happen as an evident phenomenon in the Islamic world except in Egypt especially the Upper Egypt and Sudan. In addition to Egypt and Sudan, it prevails in many African countries. Yes, it may happen in other Muslim countries but i am claiming that it happens on individuals level and not as a phenomenon. I am going to concentrate on Egypt a little; for your info (also), it happens between Muslims and Christians equally. In Egypt, it's a custom returns to the Pharaohs even the most severe type of female mutilation is called "pharaonic circumcision". If you went to Upper Egypt and ask the people there, why they are doing this? You will find their excuse is "we found our fathers doing it so we do it!" I say "Oh my God, this is the same mentality that Islam fought!!" This is the same excuse of the pagans at the time of rise of Islam; "They say: "Nay! we shall follow the ways of our fathers." Holy Quran and i say as the Quran says "What! even though their fathers Were void of wisdom and guidance?" In fact Al-Azhar (the leading Islamic institution in Egypt and the Islamic world) issued a fatwa lately that prohibits this act completely and the church also refused this act many times.
Muslims whose religion fought Jahilliya and ignorance are returning to this Jahilliya. Subhan Allah!! No wonder when we deviate from the teachings of Islam, some members of the society will face injustices. Some sick mentalities will arise. Islam treated the woman as a human being who has existence, mind, opinion and emotions. Islam acknowledged her full rights in having a happy and healthy sexual life (as long as it's in the legal way). But no, some want to take this right from her.
I talked a bit about this issue because i am really mad and angry.
May Allah lead us to the right path!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

Thank you so much for your frank viewpoint Fullyveilled Muslimah. I have to admit I knew the answers before asking the question but I am quite impressed with the level of honesty in your response. It is true that "wife beaters" exist in every segment of the population regardless of creed, religion or social standing and that it is not a "Muslim thing". Sadly having the sanctions within Islam to "beat" ones wife with a stick no thicker than a very thin branch (pencil thin, if I remember correctly) does not help. I also understand that this is meant as the last course of action a husband is to take but the reality is that it still leaves the impression of male domination over the female. I would imagine the correct course would be for couples to have open and frank dialogues so that a husband gets it into his head that his spouse is every bit as intelligent (and often more so) and has opinions and views that are different from his own and that together they must try to find the common ground without resorting to violence.

I also understand that the female mutilation is also cultural and have not personally seen any Hadith that promotes it. Perhaps there may be something in the more obscure unathenticated hadith's but they remain unauthenticated for good reason. It is still puzzling why such a marvellous religion would allow this kind of custom to remain. I think perhaps part of the reason it continues is that Muslims are generally quite reluctant to critcize or pass judgment on fellow Muslims and wish to leave judgment in the hands of Allah. Most certainly I could be wrong but then again I never ever claim to be right although admittedly I can present my thoughts rather forcefully on occaision. Thank you again for your thoughtful contribution.

I also want to add a special thank you to Not4me. I see this is an issue that strikes at your heart and I could feel your anger and frustration. Keep on the right path child and you will walk in the light of mercy and understanding. May the Light of Allah shine brightly in your mind and hopefully sooner rather than later. Take care Not4me. :) I truly appreciate your answer. Hopefully my tiny frubals brought a smile to your face as that is the way it should be always.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
it's not in Islam, they see Muslims as being abusive to women.....

Actually the "beating" of ones wife IS in Islam and perhaps that mild rebuke or what was intended to be a mild rebuke has been used wrongly by both Muslims (as pointed out by FullyVeilled Muslimah) and non-Muslims blowing that conditional reprimand out of proportion. (I.E. - Oh my god, their books sanction beating one's spouse, without elaborating on the steps prior to that final action.)

Islam is the religion of believes by practicing....
Believes means "how much you cares about Allah's orders or how much you have feeling in your heart about religion"
I understand. Though I am a religion of one member my source is a wellspring of inspiration and I most certainly practise what I preach. Violence to others is anathama to my psyche as I understand by hurting another I am hurting all that is and that is just not cricket.

Thank you for your learned contribution Summia however, and this is meant more as helpful advise, you should endeavor to write better English if you are planning to continue discussing these important matters with less wise individuals. I will admit that your English is 10,000 times better than my Urdu, so don't take my words as a stinging slap but rather as friendly encouragement. Take care Summia and thank you again.

summia

Scriptural reader
[/font][/color]

Thank you for your learned contribution Summia however, and this is meant more as helpful advise, you should endeavor to write better English if you are planning to continue discussing these important matters with less wise individuals. I will admit that your English is 10,000 times better than my Urdu, so don't take my words as a stinging slap but rather as friendly encouragement. Take care Summia and thank you again.
You wellcome!
The reason I'm here to learn more!

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member

As a matter of fact, the various schools of thoughts differ in this issue. Some of them said that the hadith wasn't authnticated, some said its better for women to do it "permissible", but some others said it's "obligatory".

Nevertheless, what is being practiced nowdays in many countries abuse women rights because they are doing it in the wrong way. And of course, there is no question regarding men but they differ about women, whether they should do it or not.

I still have to read more about it in details.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
I will too. From where my understanding is at, I do not believe it is fardh, nor even sunnah, wajib, or mustahab. I think it is just an option. I'll have to find the hadith to give the wording, but from what I remember more or less, nabi (saw) hesitantly gave permission for one female to do it. It appeared from the hadith (and again this is just my speculation, not tafsir or facts) that women were wanting to have this done without being forced. This leads me to believe that in fact it was not the mutilation it has turned into. Maybe they were having better sex afterwards. It is possible (without getting too graphic) to cut the hood of the clitoris off without damage to the organ itself, theoretically it would result in better sexual experience. This is in stark contrast to eliminating the sexual pleasure of women through cutting the little bugger off.
'

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
TT and FVM, may be the following question and answer about circumcision could be of interest to you.

Question:
I deliberately send this question to your section not to the Fatwa section, as I need a more cultural reply to my questions.

I have already read thoroughly about circumcision and am now convinced it is not an Islamic obligation but a traditional practice. I will not put my two daughters in such a traumatic experience. I found no convincing argument that it is obligatory for me to do so as a Muslim.

But, I want you to confirm that to me too, as you know how we were brought up to believe it is essential! Simply “talk” to me about it a bit so that I would feel confident about my religiosity-based conviction and decision.

Answer by Diane Charles Breslin

Thank you very much for your question. It is a real important one, despite its sensitivity. This sensitivity sometimes makes people avoid discussing such an important matter and remain ignorant of the difference between their true religious obligations and their cultural based habits!

Unfortunately, the subject of Islam and female genital mutilation (FGM), have gained ground lately over so many topics that deserve more attention and ijtihad. Yet, the matter does deserve attention, as a social phenomenon that should be faced. It should not be tolerated by committed Muslims, who are not to bear with injustice and violation of women’s body, in the name of their religion of tawhid.

I feel it incumbent upon me, as an American Muslim, to put forth all my effort, trying to clear up this gross misrepresentation. Thank you for allowing me to elaborate here, by replying to your question.

Traditional Excuses:

The so called “traditional fundamentalists” - in the juristic, not the political sense -endorse the procedure for reasons of cleanliness, falsely equating the female's unaltered genitalia with the male’s and imagining a parallel! Others boldly assert that, without female circumcision. Wantonness will almost certainly ensue, citing the “Western woman's sexual promiscuity”!!

At this juncture, we must make mention of the false interpretations, which have been attending the story of Adam and Eve's fall from paradise. Although the Qur’an is quite clear as regards the mutual disobedience of both parties to their Creator, incorrect views still abound, viewing the woman temptress as the root of all evil!

Let us stop and take a look at some Qur’anic verses and prophetic sayings to again, clarify the exquisite fairness regarding the two sexes. This is as far as guilt or propensity for error is concerned…

“When a man and a woman are alone together, Satan is the third.” This hadith refers to non-related males and females, other than your spouse — and it goes for BOTH SEXES.

Then, there is the clear verse, no. 31 in Surah 24, which orders the believing men AND believing women to lower their gaze and protect their private parts from the opposite sex.

In Surah 25, there is the clear verse, no. 20, which states that humans were created as a trial for each other - will they then be patient?

The verse says:
*{… and We have made some of you a trial for others; will you bear patiently? And your Lord is ever Seeing.}*
When Allah orders women not to display their adornments to the opposite sex, except spouses and male relatives, He is giving a clear prescription for the malady, which affects us. We are all far too impressed by appearances, which are for the most part deceiving. When women disobey Allah in this regard, both parties are the victims. She is not appreciated for her humanity, intelligence and character and he is attracted more by form than by content… Also, the jealousy, which results from mixed social gatherings often results in severe marital discord, often leading to divorce!

We all know how easily most men fall for a pretty face. Women are likewise swayed by a man's money, power and social status. Isn't it clear how the root cause of so much pain is pride? False illusions of power hold sway, as most forget that all power is to the Almighty Allah alone. Yet, Satan has kept his promise, that he would lead most astray from the straight path and his weapon of choice is pride! It takes a lot of strength of character for a woman to dress plainly in public, and yes, cover her head if she so chooses. It is equally difficult for men to use their power, money and status to fight for Allah's just causes. Peer pressure and the fear of failure, play a major role in the downfall of both sexes, once again the root cause is related to self-esteem.

If our self-esteem were to be measured in terms of Allah's pleasure, we would feel satisfaction in knowing that we build character and achieve self-satisfaction through obedience to Him. This pays off far greater dividends than following our own whims.

I had to elaborate at length on this aspect to show that reasons of promiscuity are not physical - in this context women’s genital anatomy - but mainly conceptual and psychological.

If we can cure the souls and hearts, we would not be over-obsessed by the body. We would neither regard it as a cause of evil nor as a sole locus of existence and domain of self-realization.

(See continuation below)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Only in Africa!

Through lack of proper education, even such basic skills as reading, many African societies have fallen victim over the centuries to vicious plots by the enemies of freedom and social developments for all races. In Egypt, some voices call for the restriction of women, solely to their homes, citing the fitna (stress or strife), which ensues as women on the loose are targeted as the major culprit.

While I clearly don't advocate unrestricted social mixing between the sexes, I defend women’s right and - even obligation - to enter the public square and contribute to different aspects of life. Here, I deplore female genital mutilation and see it as an obstacle to development and Islamic progress on all fronts! What better way to disable African societies than to traumatize half the population at the most delicate time, the onset of puberty… The procedure usually is performed between the ages of 9-12, and most often at the hands of female relatives.

Although there is a clear injunction in the Qur’an against changing Allah's creation, there is also an order for believers to emulate Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham). He is recorded as having been circumcised at the age of eighty. Yet, the prophetic sayings make clear that this is for the male child.

Male circumcision was and still is practiced by Muslims, Jews and even some Christians. It is practices even by those who are not openly observant for obvious hygienic reasons. We have textual evidence that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) circumcised his nephews, Hassan and Husayn at the age of seven days.

In contrast, we have no corresponding information, regarding any such procedure for any one of the prophet's five daughters. No Christian sects have reported practicing this procedure as a religious ritual on their daughters, nor have Jews, observant or otherwise… Yet, the practice remains rife in African countries, leading one to believe that this form of "female abuse" continues to be used as a means of keeping in check, a sensitive segment of their population, causing her to be less than she was meant to be!!! In short, "changing Allah's creation" without clear textual evidence to do so. Female strength is wasted by abuse and Islam is taking the blame for traditions that do not have any root in it…

Linguistics and Hermeneutics:

One main reason for the continuous misapplication of female circumcision is a distance from and lack of respect for the Arabic language. So much emphasis has been placed recently on acquiring proficiency in foreign languages, resulting in a loss of fluency and competency in Arabic. We must pay strict attention to the literal meanings implied and not get carried away by metaphorical flights of fancy, which could and do lead to disastrous misinterpretations.

Take for example the procedure of the "khittan" (circumcision) itself. As in the English rendition based in Latin, the procedure involves a circular cut around the tip of the penis, and the removal of the foreskin. This procedure described in Arabic is identical to that of the description in medical books in English on the subject. Yet, the word supposedly used by Prophet Muhammad for the procedure in females WHEN AND IF necessary is "khafd" not "khittan". This involves a lessening of the enlarged problem area. Also, it should be further stated that this hadith about khafd is regarded as weak, and even unacceptable by many eminent scholars over the centuries.

Let me here mention also that I was informed by a pediatrician that there does exist certain cases, in which surgery is really needed. She says that she herself has witnessed certain cases, where little young girls have long appendage dangling from their genital area, resembling a wide elastic band about three inches long. As a specialist, my pediatrician friend sees such cases to be abnormal and need to be handled through surgery.

After becoming Muslim and moving to the Arab world, I realized with certainty that such abnormality, which required certain surgery to remove the offending appendage, is exactly what khahfd means. This procedure in such a case would be considered an act of mercy, a far cry from what is done in the name of Islam - in many parts of Africa - by mutilating the normal genital organs. Much misinformation and horror stories abound, regarding the practice of what is termed by some as female circumcision, by others - female genital mutilation.

I have personally heard countless renditions of psychic trauma and near death experiences, prompting me to take the initiative to try to clarify the subject. After having made extensive research, as to it's purported base in the prophetic traditions, I have become all too aware that special interests groups are monopolizing the discourse over this issue, each one accusing the other of ignorance in the matter!

I patiently went through all texts - misunderstood, weak or otherwise - word for word, and checked all transmitters. And, now I am confidant that what is done in the name of Islam is a crime against humanity!

In closing, what better way to attain certainty than the words of the Almighty Allah, is Surah 3, verse 36:
*{… and the male is not like the female…}*
In our humanity, we are alike. Yet, our genitalia is not to be used in the analogy of circumcision as a religious ritual. The “khittan”, or circumcision, is a procedure rightly proscribed for males NOT females, except in extreme cases as the ones mentioned above.

Source: islamonline.net
Diane Charles Breslin - Ph. D, is a Historian specialized in the modern history of the Middle East. She is also a Researcher in Islamic studies and jurisprudence and an American citizen based in Egypt.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Wow, well said sister Peace. I didn't notice the difference between khitan and khafd till the article highlited it.

Thank you so much for your effort to answer the question at hand. :)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Wow, well said sister Peace. I didn't notice the difference between khitan and khafd till the article highlited it.

Thank you so much for your effort to answer the question at hand. :)

Mary23 said:
Nice information I have got from you, peace!
I don't know it before about woman's circumsision

You are most welcome brother Faisal and sister Mary :) Alhamdulillah we all learn from each other :yes:

Peace