• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Minneapolis Under Attack

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Well its Police in Minnesota who linked some of the arrested rioters to white supremacists groups, maybe you need to take it up with them??

I don't trust anything Democrats say... Well, TBH, I don't trust anything Republicans say either until verified. Just the Republican's are more likely to be speaking the truth, lol

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, a small group of white power guys are gonna hang our with BLM and Antifa. Man, people want me to believe too much bs these days.

I don't think they would be hanging out together.

All your comments just fly in the face of common sense. First, while no friend of white power people they historically haven't gone to this length in their protests. Usually a white power protest is yelling at people and shaking signs and maybe some fisty-cuffs with "anti-fascist action" type nutters. (Don't worry, I think they're both nuts... :D)

The problem with "online" is people can pretend to be whatever they want whether it is true or not. So, don't start believing things so damn easily.

They appear to be getting more brazen now. Maybe someone is helping them.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
All your comments just fly in the face of common sense. First, while no friend of white power people they historically haven't gone to this length in their protests. Usually a white power protest is yelling at people and shaking signs and maybe some fisty-cuffs with "anti-fascist action" type nutters. (Don't worry, I think they're both nuts... :D)
Sure...except for the majority of race riots in America being the destruction and mass murder of black communities by dumb white people. Ever heard of Rosewood? Oh, wait - dumb white people wiped it off the map and murdered all the residents of it that couldn't escape. Oops.

Rosewood massacre - Wikipedia
Mass racial violence in the United States - Wikipedia

amorphous_constellation

So here we are, told to stay inside. They've blocked off the freeways to keep the militias from getting into main areas. The chatter says they are targeting areas tonight one of which is our neighborhood. Neighborhoods are being asked to keep all their front lights on, have volunteers watching and reporting any vehicles, particular SUVs without licence plates seen on the streets, or other activities. There is an 8 PM curfew, and people have been warned that the military is out if force tonight.

Just saw a video of national guard yelling at people to get inside.. well I wonder about how the homeless are treated in that case , hopefully they are recognized as such

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Sure...except for the majority of race riots in America being the destruction and mass murder of black communities by dumb white people. Ever heard of Rosewood? Oh, wait - dumb white people wiped it off the map and murdered all the residents of it that couldn't escape. Oops.

Rosewood massacre - Wikipedia
Mass racial violence in the United States - Wikipedia

Yeah, this is called sharpshooting. It's an illogical proposition in the first place. What does 1923 have to do with now in 2020? Not much...

Bad **** has happened at all points in history, but I assure you there is little value in chasing your tail with such facts. It doesn't matter what happened in one particular place or via one particular action those do not imply anything about societies views as a whole. Based on today's information white power is sort of a misnomer as those people are few and far between and society as a whole rejects their ideology. These groups have been in decline for decades and are certainly nothing to worry about.

As far as the recent incidences, I don't think it's systemic racism that is the problem, but systemic stupidity. There is a small percentage of dick cops that is always in the mix, but that's what they are - a small percentage. Dick cops can be dealt with via higher quality control at the management level. The bulk of the police force isn't responsible for these actions. That being said once people start looting and burning I don't care what they think. I just want them to **** off, lol.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Yeah, this is called sharpshooting. It's an illogical proposition in the first place. What does 1923 have to do with now in 2020? Not much...

Bad **** has happened at all points in history, but I assure you there is little value in chasing your tail with such facts. It doesn't matter what happened in one particular place or via one particular action those do not imply anything about societies views as a whole. Based on today's information white power is sort of a misnomer as those people are few and far between and society as a whole rejects their ideology. These groups have been in decline for decades and are certainly nothing to worry about.

As far as the recent incidences, I don't think it's systemic racism that is the problem, but systemic stupidity. There is a small percentage of dick cops that is always in the mix, but that's what they are - a small percentage. Dick cops can be dealt with via higher quality control at the management level. The bulk of the police force isn't responsible for these actions. That being said once people start looting and burning I don't care what they think. I just want them to **** off, lol.
I've noticed you like to apologize for white nationalists and white power types a lot. Facts are facts. The vast majority of racial violence in US history has been committed by white racists and far-right white extremists are the number one domestic terrorists in the US, according to the FBI.

No, it's not a small number of cops who are abusive. The nation is bearing witness to that at this very moment. I saw it myself yesterday how the cops acted like stormtroopers and terrorized us all day for peacefully assembling. I'll see it again tomorrow when I go back pit there. What I witnessed has made me an ACAB convert and I certainly wasn't one before. I've learned a lot in the past 24 hours.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I've noticed you like to apologize for white nationalists and white power types a lot. Facts are facts. The vast majority of racial violence in US history has been committed by white racists and far-right white extremists are the number one domestic terrorists in the US, according to the FBI.

No, it's not a small number of cops who are abusive. The nation is bearing witness to that at this very moment. I saw it myself yesterday how the cops acted like stormtroopers and terrorized us all day for peacefully assembling. I'll see it again tomorrow when I go back pit there. What I witnessed has made me an ACAB convert and I certainly wasn't one before. I've learned a lot in the past 24 hours.

Notice whatever you want, but it's just your own brain inventing things. :D

But, what's different about this extreme position that you've taken on the subject and any other? I've known you for awhile and you have a history of courting these edgy views and abandoning them.

Anyway, I'm on neither side of the "race war" because I view such beliefs as those of the useful idiots. You need police because a certain segment of the population are too stupid to do the right thing without them being around. That, of course, has nothing to do with color as all of the fear p0rn videos going around show white, black, asian, and whatever looting and burning things equally. It's a long way from a few bad cops to all cops are bad and I generally refuse to think in absolutes such as these without first applying Occam's Razor and recognizing their inherent hyperbolic absurdity. There are certainly bad cops, and the good cops hate them because they make their work more difficult. I've got tons of friends in law enforcement and many have complained about being forced to work with these dick cops because they can't fire them. (The unions are really influential..) At the end of the day, these cops are just people doing a job but they're doing a job on the level of an airplane pilot where screw ups are intolerable. Imagine if some of your pilots flew their planes into mountains (though somehow didn't die) and you couldn't fire them. That's exactly what goes on in your average metro police department -- unless they do something ridiculous the union goes to bat and they get out of it if it's something short of a Floyd situation. The problem isn't with the command, but rather the inability of the command to reprimand officers or fire them at will. The command often knows who these troublemakers are and reduce their responsibility as much as possible, but often that's all they can do. So, is that the problem with the police/government or the fact that the unions basically run the show? The problem is complicated...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Notice whatever you want, but it's just your own brain inventing things. :D
I've never seen you apologize for white nationalists & white power types.
Could you link some posts where you've done this?
It is certainly odd the things we learn about ourselves from others on RF.
I discovered that I'm a creationist. I never before knew.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I've never seen you apologize for white nationalists & white power types.
Could you link some posts where you've done this?
It is certainly odd the things we learn about ourselves from others on RF.
I discovered that I'm a creationist. I never before knew.

Me, either, but look... Now, I know. (extreme sarcasm) :D

But, if you're throwing in your lot with the extreme leftist whack jobs I guess everyone to the right of Maxine Water's is a a Nazi.

I used to know some white power guys back in the day on a friend of a friend basis, but I know some Antifa on that basis as well. So, I'm equally and extreme leftist and extreme far right person by that logic... er, lack thereof.... I guess I know too many people. (In both cases, I knew the people before they joined those groups.) But, when do the facts matter? :D