• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Well...I happen to be a rogue theologian.
I believe in God.
I also believe in evolution....God did it.

If you follow your own advice, you could be hard pressed to follow through.
I'm fairly unique in my viewpoints...but you are really out there!
Exactly where...I'm not sure.
Somewhere in the dark.

Tristesse

Good greif, YOU are the evidence, you have not evolved. Your father didnot evolve, his father didnot evolve, and his father didnot evolve. So why do you believe in evolution? I have given 8 different post of evidence, you have given none to prove evolution.

Good greif, the sheer gall of Atheist is sickening to my mind.

Peace.

actually yes they did. They evolved from childhood to adulthood. But thats not the point, because evolution doesn't state that your parents or your parent parents will evolve into another species, it doesn't work that way at all. Maybe if you spent a little more time understanding the process of evolution instead of arguing a theory that doesn't even exist(your idea of what you think evolution is.) You might actually agree with it. But you know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

mickiel

Well...I happen to be a rogue theologian.
I believe in God.
I also believe in evolution....God did it.

If you follow your own advice, you could be hard pressed to follow through.
I'm fairly unique in my viewpoints...but you are really out there!
Exactly where...I'm not sure.
Somewhere in the dark.

A theologian that thinks God created evolution. Good greif.

Its just mind boggling.

Just dense.

Peace.

mickiel

actually yes they did. They evolved from childhood to adulthood. But thats not the point, because evolution doesn't state that your parents or your parent parents will evolve into another species, it doesn't work that way at all. Maybe if you spent a little more time understanding the process of evolution instead of arguing a theory that doesn't even exist(your idea of what you think evolution is.) You might actually agree with it. But you know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

I would rather remain ignorant than to think like you. Its just mind boggling.

Peace.

Tristesse

I grow tired of you Atheist, the senselessness in your minds, hurts my mind. Why are you bothering with me day after day, speak with those who think like you.

Peace.

well, when you start a thread called the false concept of evolution, than you're kind of asking for it.

Tristesse

I would rather remain ignorant than to think like you. Its just mind boggling.

Peace.

You don't have to think like me, but at least try to understand what it is you so ignorantly refute. I mean you don't even know the first thing about evolution. You just say it isn't true without any research. It's asinine. It would be like me arguing against the bible, when I haven't read it. Although I actually have, but thats the comparison.

mickiel

well, when you start a thread called the false concept of evolution, than you're kind of asking for it.

I expect it, but at least give some worthy rebuttal. I have given 8 different post of proof, you have given none to support that evolution is true. I don't even ask others for proof, why should I ask someone to prove something I do not believe in? Asking for proof within itself is a sign of weakness.

Peace.

mickiel

You don't have to think like me, but at least try to understand what it is you so ignorantly refute. I mean you don't even know the first thing about evolution. You just say it isn't true without any research. It's asinine. It would be like me arguing against the bible, when I haven't read it. Although I actually have, but thats the comparison.

Evolution is ignorance, thats all I need to know.

Peace.

Tristesse

I expect it, but at least give some worthy rebuttal. I have given 8 different post of proof, you have given none to support that evolution is true. I don't even ask others for proof, why should I ask someone to prove something I do not believe in? Asking for proof within itself is a sign of weakness.

Peace.

Thats because you haven't asked for any. You've been too busy not understanding the process. Before I provide any evidence I want to know if you understand what the theory of evolution states. Do you?

mickiel

And with that statement, there is no amount of evidence that could be given to ever change your mind.

There is no evidence for evolution, its the emporers robe your wearing in your mind. I don't need evidence for things I do not believe in, thats for weak minded people.

Peace.

GiantHouseKey

Slightly off topic, do you realise how funny it is every time you end a totally rude and arrogant post with the word 'Peace'?

GhK.

Tristesse

There is no evidence for evolution, its the emporers robe your wearing in your mind. I don't need evidence for things I do not believe in, thats for weak minded people.

Peace.

actually there is a massive amount of evidence for evolution. Would you like me to share some with you, or do you, as I do feel it's a waste of time? Because like I said earlier there is no amount of evidence that could change your mind about evolution.

mickiel

actually there is a massive amount of evidence for evolution. Would you like me to share some with you, or do you, as I do feel it's a waste of time? Because like I said earlier there is no amount of evidence that could change your mind about evolution.

It matters not to me what you do.

Peace.

mickiel

I didn't ask you if it mattered to you. iI asked if you feel like me posting evidence would do any of us any good, or if you'd just blindly close your eyes to the evidence.

I don't care what you do. I really don't. I like how I think.

Peace.

Tristesse

I don't care what you do. I really don't. I like how I think.

Peace.

What does this have to do with how you think. Evidence is evidence. If your happy with your delusion thats fine. But I though maybe you'd like to understand what you oppose.

mickiel

What does this have to do with how you think. Evidence is evidence. If your happy with your delusion thats fine. But I though maybe you'd like to understand what you oppose.

I need no understanding from you. I like the understanding of evolution I already have, there is nothing you can offer me. How many times must I say this?

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.