• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

Does anyone want to discuss this topic because i really would.

And Mick i will be ignoring anything you say as you deem it appropriate to ignore me and that my friend is a precedent.

-Q

Well discuss it with whom you will, I have offered my Olive Branch, and meant it. But I hold no intrest in why you choose to ignore the Branch.

The subject is of intrest to me because where I have experienced great Power, I always suspect something greater than me is involved. Romance is one of the greatest pulls I have ever experienced, so it has my attention. As does all the ingredients involved, such as Lust. Sexual drive, burning desire that pulls at the core of your very being. A power that can dismantle all of your common sense, and even urge you to kill.

When I see great Power, I tend to pin it on Great things, Like God. Belief in God itself is a Great pull, even Atheist, devoid of it, can still see it exist in others. Unbelief is a great pull. Where do these drives come from? I myself , see no evolution where Great Power is concerned. One lights a match, and it develops into the great power of Fire, but you first had the match, Fires power didnot just come from nowhere.

Power needs a base, a source, something had to start it, I see no sense in believing that it came from nothing. And I believe that source to be God.

Peace.

Tiberius

Either you apoligise for this, or our conversations are ended. You cannot remove my freedom to dislike Atheist. I do not seperate Atheist, from Atheism.

Peace.

If I judged you based solely on one aspect of you - say your political affiliation - would you not think I'm an idiot? And yet you are judging me based on one thing. Why should I not think of that as idiotic?

When people judge others like that based on their skin colour, we say they are racist, and it is viewed by most people as something dispicable.

When people judge others like that based on their gender, we say they are sexist, and it is viewed by most people as something dispicable.

Yet you judge me based on my viewpoint about religion, and you see nothing wrong with it.

I said that people who judges a person based on one part of who they are is a ********. If you think a person is lesser than yourself just because they are a Jew, then you are a ********. If you think a peson is lesser than you because they are a woman, then you are a ********. If you think a person is lesser than you because they have dark skin, then you are a ********. And if you judge a person to be lesser than you simply because they are an atheist, then you are a ******** as well.

If you want me to apologise, tell me why I am wrong. Then you will get your apology.

Last edited:

mickiel

If I judged you based solely on one aspect of you - say your political affiliation - would you not think I'm an idiot? And yet you are judging me based on one thing. Why should I not think of that as idiotic?

I said that people who judges a person based on one part of who they are is a ********. If you think a person is lesser than yourself just because they are a Jew, then you are a ********. If you think a peson is lesser than you because they are a woman, then you are a ********. If you think a person is lesser than you because they have dark skin, then you are a ********. And if you judge a person to be lesser than you simply because they are an atheist, then you are a ******** as well.

If you want me to apologise, tell me why I am wrong. Then you will get your apology.

Forget the apoligy, I start from here and move forward. I have never stated, or thought myself to be more than that which I do not like. If I do not like a woman, Its not because I deem myself above her, I just don't like her. So this business you suggest of me not liking Atheist because they are lesser than me, is unfounded in my view. My view, perhaps not yours. I have been disliked before, and it was up to me to determine why, perhaps you determine my dislike by trying to suggest I think I am above Atheist. Handle that as you wish, I believe in the Salvation of all humans, why would I then place myself above anyone?

I am not judging anything about your personal life, I don't care about your personal life, thats your business. I don't want to know your personal life, I am not interested in that. Am I predujice because I don't want to know about you? I admit to being racist to a point, always have been, being Black, I have seen enough things to have my mind influenced by it. I am not overly predujuice, but I have enough in me to know it. I don't mistreat others, but I know how I am.

It is no different with the subject of God. I don't like people who try to say God does not exist, and give his creation power over to things developing from nothing and pervert our existance to being born of Apes. I strongly dislike that, strongly. To me its the worse condition a human mind can be in. Now if in your configuration of things, you want to compare that dislike to racism, then go ahead, I got some racism in me to, but I am not a serious racist, my exgirlfriend of 3 years was white. And I have never stated, or thought, that I was better than anyone, because of their disbelief. But listen, you can think any distorted or diverted thought about me that you wish, I don't care about that, and I willnot like Atheist because of their accusations against me of being racist. I know I am racist, and I know how much I am racist, and its not much, but I am guilty of it. I am a " Reaction Racist", if you hit me, I'll hit you back, but you have to hit me first. If you start being racist toward me, I will react to that, if not, I willnot. And thats just me. As long as you treat me right, I'll treat you right, but if you open the gates, then its going to come out.

I consider Atheism as racism towards God, and thats what I do not like. A mind that does that, is simply dangerous to me. They have gone to the ultimate extreme of human selfishness, and I simply will never trust a person who does that.

Peace.

Last edited:

Tiberius

I have never stated, or thought myself to be more than that which I do not like. If I do not like a woman, Its not because I deem myself above her, I just don't like her.

Of course. You would never judge a woman simply by the fact that she's a woman. That's just sexism, and wrong.

Yet this is what you are doing with atheists. it's still discrimination, and you're a jerk if you do it.

So this business you suggest of me not liking Atheist because they are lesser than me, is unfounded in my view.

When you say, "I dislike people of X because they have X," that is discrimination.

If X is skin colour, then it is racism, and it's wrong.

If X is gender, then it is sexism, and it's wrong.

If X is atheism, does it suddenly become more acceptable to you?

In any case, it doesn't matter WHY you don't like atheists. The instant you say, "You're an atheist, therefore I don't like you," you are a discriminatory jerk.

My view, perhaps not yours.

In my view, any form of discrimination is wrong.

I have been disliked before, and it was up to me to determine why, perhaps you determine my dislike by trying to suggest I think I am above Atheist.

You have said that you will dismiss anything that atheists say simply because they are atheists. Doesn't this mean that you don't care for atheists' opinions? Doesn't that mean you are putting yourself above atheists?

Handle that as you wish, I believe in the Salvation of all humans, why would I then place myself above anyone?

I'm just going by what you have said yourself. You dismiss atheists simply because they are atheists.

I am not judging anything about your personal life, I don't care about your personal life, thats your business.

I never said you were judging me by my personal life, I said you are judging by my views on religion. You have said that yourself.

Am I predujice because I don't want to know about you?

You are prejudiced because you don't want to know about atheists simply because they are atheists.

if someone comes up to you in the street and says pleasantly, "Hi, I'm an atheist," you would just dismiss them then and there. They have done nothing to offend you, they have done nothing to hurt you, yet you have judged them as being ignorable just because you know they are atheist. That is prejudice. You are prejudiced.

I admit to being racist to a point, always have been, being Black, I have seen enough things to have my mind influenced by it. I am not overly predujuice, but I have enough in me to know it. I don't mistreat others, but I know how I am.

You do mistreat others.

If I was to say to you, "I don't like you because you are black," you;d think I was a ********. Likewise, I think the same thing when you say you don't like atheists because they are atheists.

I don't like people who try to say God does not exist, and give his creation power over to things developing from nothing and pervert our existance to being born of Apes. I strongly dislike that, strongly.

What's your problem with it?

When I say that God does not exist, I am not forcing you to say it also. You can have whatever belief you want about God. But you have no right at all to say what others can believe about God. If you dislike someone just because of an idea that causes you no harm, then that's just plain silly. And if you have a problem with evolution, don't have a hissy fit about it, go and find evidence to show that it is wrong.

But if all you do is get all ****** off whenever someone disagrees with you, then you are going to spend most of your life in a bad mood.

To me its the worse condition a human mind can be in. Now if in your configuration of things, you want to compare that dislike to racism, then go ahead, I got some racism in me to, but I am not a serious racist, my exgirlfriend of 3 years was white.

Your position on racism doesn't affect your position on atheism. You judge people as being unworthy of your attention just because they are atheist. That's as bad as racism and sexism and any other kind of discrimination. Just because you don't discriminate much based on race or sex, doesn't make it okay for you to discriminate on other things.

And I have never stated, or thought, that I was better than anyone, because of their disbelief.

The fact that you automatically deicde that someone's views don't matter as soon as you find out they are an atheist does speak of you thinking you are better than atheists.

But listen, you can think any distorted or diverted thought about me that you wish, I don't care about that, and I will not like Atheist because of their accusations against me of being racist.

I never accused you of being racist. I accused you of being discriminatory.

I know I am racist, and I know how much I am racist, and its not much, but I am guilty of it.

Irrelevant to this discussion.

I am a " Reaction Racist", if you hit me, I'll hit you back, but you have to hit me first. If you start being racist toward me, I will react to that, if not, I willnot.

But you don't do the same thing when it comes to atheists. An atheist doesn't need to be rude to you before you are rude to them. You're rude to them the instant you discover they are an atheist.

And thats just me. As long as you treat me right, I'll treat you right, but if you open the gates, then its going to come out.

Unless it's an atheist you are dealing with. Then you "open the gates" as you put it right from the start, whether they've done anything to you or not.

I consider Atheism as racism towards God, and thats what I do not like. A mind that does that, is simply dangerous to me. They have gone to the ultimate extreme of human selfishness, and I simply will never trust a person who does that.

And do you consider belief in God as "racist" towards the idea of no God? It goes both ways, y'know.

Practice what you preach. Live and let live. Judge other people on how they act, not what their beliefs are, okay?

richardlowellt

If I do not like a woman, Its not because I deem myself above her, I just don't like her
Not according to one of your posts were you said a very pretty women asked you out on a date and you refused simply because she was as Atheist. This is putting yourself ABOVE someone who has a different belief than you, its discriminatory.

I consider Atheism as racism towards God, and thats what I do not like.
I consider a belief in a God to be delusional and thats what I don't like, who is right here, your belief or mine?

A mind that does that, is simply dangerous to me
Review your history and you will find out that the rigid dogmatic mind has been a danger to our species down through the ages.

Amill

Apikoros
pervert our existance to being born of Apes.

I take offense, both of my parents were apes! Why is my existence perverted because I am a son of apes?

Why do you think this? I would like to go on but I really can't until I know why you believe atheism is dangerous and the ultimate extreme of human selfishness.

The Neo Nerd

Why do you think this? I would like to go on but I really can't until I know why you believe atheism is dangerous and the ultimate extreme of human selfishness.

Because he thinks we reject God. The mere thought of not believing in something he knows so intimately in every aspect of his life repulses him. To him these people are immoral because they go around breaking the laws of the god that he loves so much.

His behaviour is congruent with these beliefs.

The balance is maintained :yes:

mickiel

Tiberius;1727602 if someone comes up to you in the street and says pleasantly said:
I am prejudice, I have admitted that. And I disagree that if they announce themselves as Atheist, that they have done nothing to offend me, being Atheist is offensive to me. You just want to remove Atheist from the offensive catagory in my mind, you cannot do that. Atheist are not a race of people, they come from all races, so you cannot define my reaction to them, as the same as a racial dislike of the person. They have done something to hurt me, they reject God, that hurts me, that offends me, and you don't understand that. This is because " You Think" being Atheist " Shouldnot hurt or offend others", so you are trying to cover up that reaction and label it extreme.

The example I gave of not wanting to date the girl because she is Atheist, is not the same as rejecting her because of her race. Its what she believes that I reject, its what Atheist believe that I reject. Its the raw nature of being Atheist , the decisions they have made that goes against everything I believe. They do not believe in God, its no way I can like a person who has done that, made that decision. They have given up on the truth of our orgin, and replaced it with inane induindo which I consider absurd. The absurdity of it wouldnot allow me to like them.

Its like someone has decided to abandon their parents because of a belief, just disown them and never claim to be their offspring again. If a friend of mine did that, I wouldnot like it. Its just a shame to do something like that. But this is what Atheist have done, they have disowned the Father God. Just threw him out as the Father of All, and yet you seem irritated at people like me who dislike this, and think " We are wrong for our reaction to you."

You want to make Atheism a type of Race, and thus obtain all the rights that race has to exist and take on all the priviledges and human right benefits of being this race, and have yourselves in position to pull out your race card when others offend you.

That is transparent, and I see through it.

Peace.

Tiberius

I am prejudice, I have admitted that.

Peace.

In other words, you're a discriminatory ********.

How that leads you to peace, I have no idea.

Maybe if you actually tried to get over your bigotry towards atheists, but I don't think you're going to do that.

I would say that it's been nice chatting to you, but it hasn't.

mickiel

Because he thinks we reject God. The mere thought of not believing in something he knows so intimately in every aspect of his life repulses him. To him these people are immoral because they go around breaking the laws of the god that he loves so much.

His behaviour is congruent with these beliefs.

The balance is maintained :yes:

I do not know God intimately, and have never claimed as such, I don't know where you got that false assumption. I consistantly have stated that I do not know God, but you would rather paint your own picture of me, because you cannot see the real me. There are no aspects of my life that I know God in. I would like too, but that has not occured.

If you would describe me, at least be correct in your discription. I live in the Darkness, my life is devoid of God.

Peace.

mickiel

In other words, you're a discriminatory ********.

How that leads you to peace, I have no idea.

Maybe if you actually tried to get over your bigotry towards atheists, but I don't think you're going to do that.

I would say that it's been nice chatting to you, but it hasn't.

My conversation with you has ended, I will tolerate no more name calling. I am finished with you, I don't like that name you persist on calling me. Its good your on the internet, and not standing next to me. I don't like you calling me that.

I've had my fill of it.

Peace out.

richardlowellt

If you would describe me, at least be correct in your discription. I live in the Darkness, my life is devoid of God.
I don't live in the darkness, but my life is also devoid of god, and I'm an Atheist, so I guess that makes you an Atheist also, how does it feel to hate yourself because of what you don't have in your life?

mickiel

I don't live in the darkness, but my life is also devoid of god, and I'm an Atheist, so I guess that makes you an Atheist also, how does it feel to hate yourself because of what you don't have in your life?

Your assumption that I hate myself is illrelevant and tasteless, and I will dialog with you as long as you do not insult me, I have forgiven the past and start from here with you. But I will tolerate no name calling or disrespect. So its up to you how much we dialog.

Peace.

Amill

Apikoros

So basically you dislike atheists because you think they are dangerous, untrustworthy, and selfish, but you haven't yet provided a reason why you believe this. The only reason you give is that they go against what you believe, and you liken atheists to being children who abandon their parents. What if I substituted gays for atheists, and you disliked gays for the same reasons. Now that wouldn't be discriminatory at all would it. And when you say things about atheists, realize that there are many atheists on these forums, and that name is applied to them. So when someone calls you a name, and you respond the way you did, you're being hypocritical.

You have a serious misunderstanding of what being an atheist means, and you are pretty close minded. You have distaste for the theory of evolution because you don't like what it means, not because of the evidence. Should open your mind up a little bit and take a look at what atheism means and what the theory of evolution suggests. I'm not sure why you don't like the idea that humans may just be another life form on this planet. At least explain why atheists are automatically dangerous, untrustworthy, and selfish in your eyes. You've yet to try.

It kinda looks like your beliefs are just things you want to be true, not things you're convinced are true.

Last edited:

richardlowellt

I am prejudice, I have admitted that.
Being black you must have been confronted with prejudice at some point in your life, I'm sure it was unpleasant and I'm certain you hated every moment, yet you freely admit to being no different than those who were prejudiced against you. Maybe you can see why they were prejudiced against you, just as you are now prejudiced against someone with a belief different than you. There is a story about two races of people both being half black and the other half white, they fought each other for hundreds of years, when asked why since both were the same color, they answered "can't you see, his right side is black, our right side is white" If this seems foolish to you, the that is exactly what you are doing when you rally against someone who has a different belief system than you.

richardlowellt

Your assumption that I hate myself is illrelevant and tasteless, and I will dialog with you as long as you do not insult me, I have forgiven the past and start from here with you. But I will tolerate no name calling or disrespect. So its up to you how much we dialog.
You have stated that you hate people who do not have god in their lives, you have admitted to not having god in your life, so how can you not have the same feeling toward yourself than you do for others? I have called you no names here, and no disrespect, only coming to a logical conclusion based on your prior posts.

mickiel

You have stated that you hate people who do not have god in their lives, you have admitted to not having god in your life, so how can you not have the same feeling toward yourself than you do for others? I have called you no names here, and no disrespect, only coming to a logical conclusion based on your prior posts.

I have never stated that I hate anyone, because I don't. Simply produce the post where you read that, or at least give me the respect of getting correct quotes from you concerning what I have stated.

Peace.

richardlowellt

You know I am surprised, its as if Atheist think I care about the way they think about me. I couldcareless how an Atheist thinks about me. But to clear the air, I feel the same way about Christians and prejudice people also,
So, you don't like prejudice people yet you admit to being prejudice, you are in fact prejudice against Atheists, so you must not like yourself.

richardlowellt

I have never stated that I hate anyone, because I don't. Simply produce the post where you read that, or at least give me the respect of getting correct quotes from you concerning what I have stated.
Sure, on your post #485, "I don't like Atheist, and I never have"

"I have to force myself to tolerant you"(Atheists)

Post #500 You claim to have driven Atheists off, and will do it more.

Post # 539 Atheists irritate you, "Why should i like Atheists"?

mickiel

Sure, on your post #485, "I don't like Atheist, and I never have"

"I have to force myself to tolerant you"(Atheists)

Post #500 You claim to have driven Atheists off, and will do it more.

Post # 539 Atheists irritate you, "Why should i like Atheists"?

Look, your fishing for hate, where no hate is there. Produce the post where I said I hate anyone, not just Atheist. I already know that you cannot, now you need to know that and not try to create hate where it is not. Dislike is not hate. Now I cannot reason with an unreasonable accusation, and willnot try to. This is just another reason I find it hard to communicate with certain people, they accuse and fish for negatives that do not exist.

Don't make conversation more hectic than it already is.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.