• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Messianic End Times Prophecies and Second Coming

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
Well just to get it out of the way, I'm a very firm atheist. But I have had some stunning experiences that shook some of my beliefs about christianity. To be quite clear, I think most of it is not the true teaching of the Messiah, and obviously not god if I am an atheist.

I have been studying end times and second coming prophecies as result of a contact from "Angels" about the end times and second coming, about Jesus, etc. They spoke to me about it perhaps since I had told them I was interested in it some months/years ago when speaking to them. I wont go into the details(People can PM if they'd like), but i no longer think the prophecies of religion are rubbish. They have something to them.

2017 will be a year of shifting I think. And we are in times right now allegedly where some major things are taking place behind the scenes. Don't lose hope if things get bad. World war 3 might happen. Or a bunch of false flag terrorist attacks. Just keep safe, be proactive still, and stay alive IMHO because the next 50 years might be interesting hehe :)

I am curious if any well researched christians could share some prophecies? I will share one in another post.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
In 1217 the Jewish Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel prophesied that the Ottoman Turks would rule over the holy city of Jerusalem for eight Jubilees. A Jubilee is a period of 50 years according to Leviticus 25:8-13. Eight Jubilees would then be 400 years. Sure enough, 300 years later in 1517 the Ottoman Turks seized control of the city of Jerusalem and ruled over it for the next 400 years. They were finally driven out of the city and the holy land in 1917 by the Allied forces under the command of General George Allenby. The Rabbi's prophecy about the 400 years was fulfilled exactly to the year.

The Rabbi had also prophesied that during the ninth Jubilee Jerusalem would be a "no-man's land." This is exactly what happened from 1917 to 1967, due to the fact that the holy land was placed under British Mandate in 1917 by the League of Nations and literally "belonged" to no nation. Even after Israel's war of independence in 1948-49 Jerusalem was still divided by a strip of land running right through the heart of the city, with Jordan controlling the eastern part of the city and Israel controlling the western part of the city. That strip of land was considered and even called "no-man's land" by both the Israelis and the Jordanians. Anyone even stepping into that strip would be shot down. I lived during that period of time and well remember the reports in the newspapers and shown on TV about the division of Jerusalem. It was not until the Six Day War in 1967 when the entire west bank of the holy land was conquered by the Israeli army that the whole city of Jerusalem passed back into the possession of Israel. So once again the prophecy made by the Rabbi 750 years previously was fulfilled to the letter.

But that is still not the end of the matter. The Rabbi also prophesied that during the 10th Jubilee Jerusalem would be under the control of the Jews and the Messianic "end times" would begin. The 10th Jubilee began in 1967 and will be concluded in 2017.

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2010/03/rabbi-judah-ben-samuel-prophecy.html

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
12th century rabbis do not prophecy.
"When the last prophets Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi died, prophecy was removed from Israel" - Babylonian Talmud
Yeah like Yeshua prophesied, Rabbinic Judaism is not from God. :innocent:

Rapha

World war 3 might happen.
According to Albert Pike, World War 3 started in 1991 with Gulf War 1 with Christianity against Islam.
Since then we have had Gulf War 2, Afganistan, Lybia, Syria, Yemen.

Now there are multiple muslim terrorists in other Christian nations throughout Europe.

The problem is everyone blames the God that is beyond this Universe. They just don't realise that Day 6 was going perfect until the aliens Annunaki arrived and screwed everything up.

The Annunaki rigged the Bible. Enki (Lucifer) wanted slaves so spliced human neanderthal man with alien dna to make humans slaves.

Enlil (Yahweh) used UFO scalar weaponry to drown every rebelling human when humans realized that they were slaves for these evil doers during the Great Flood.

Interesting how Yahweh could only find 1 single stupid slave family to continue this prison planet - Noah.

Also interesting how Azazel (djinn leader) is labeled bad (by the Church) because he taught mankind how to build WMD's and how to fight for human freedom during the days of Atlantis.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Well just to get it out of the way, I'm a very firm atheist......................................................................
2017 will be a year of shifting I think. And we are in times right now allegedly where some major things are taking place behind the scenes. Don't lose hope if things get bad. World war 3 might happen. Or a bunch of false flag terrorist attacks. Just keep safe, be proactive still, and stay alive IMHO because the next 50 years might be interesting hehe :)
I am curious if any well researched Christians could share some prophecies? I will share one in another post.

Fret not about a WW3, because according to Scripture we are at the ' final phase ' of the international preaching work of Matthew 24:14 before the ' final signal ', so to speak, of 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 when ' they ' ( the powers that be ) will be saying, " Peace and Security " as a precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14 before Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will usher in global Peace on Earth among men of goodwill.

For now we are nearing the threshold ' time of separation ' of Matthew 25:31-33 when humble sheep-like people can remain alive on earth, and continue to live on earth, right into the start of Jesus' coming 1,000 year governmental rulership over earth. - Revelation 20:6 - when mankind will happily see the healing of earth's nations - Revelation 22:2

Unification

Well just to get it out of the way, I'm a very firm atheist. But I have had some stunning experiences that shook some of my beliefs about christianity. To be quite clear, I think most of it is not the true teaching of the Messiah, and obviously not god if I am an atheist.

I have been studying end times and second coming prophecies as result of a contact from "Angels" about the end times and second coming, about Jesus, etc. They spoke to me about it perhaps since I had told them I was interested in it some months/years ago when speaking to them. I wont go into the details(People can PM if they'd like), but i no longer think the prophecies of religion are rubbish. They have something to them.

I am curious if any well researched christians could share some prophecies? I will share one in another post.

The only end times I am interested in were the end of my old mental world(mind and heart) and the rebuilding of my new mental world(mind and heart.)

Death to my false nature, the resurrection/rebirth to my true nature, and the ascention into a mind and heart of bliss.

This only happened by the metaphysical coming of the Christ within me.

As for what you've said, I take no heed to anyone claiming to predict the future. I am centralized in the present and no matter what storms come...the foundations of my mind and heart, and house(body) are built and well Christened by the Christ and will not break, falter, or crumble.