• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Memorial of Jesus’ Death

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Yes, but your leader and teacher Paul, is dead and buried somewhere outside of Rome. When the son of man returns, that is when the followers of Paul, who are marked with sign of the beast, will have to pay the piper, and drink from the cup of God's wrath (Rev 14:10)
I leave the judging to Jesus! You know, "Judge not lest you be judged" or "In the same measure that you judge..." or "Blessed are the merciful".

Remembering how the mob judged a woman in the act... Jesus has a better perspective.

PS... Jesus is my Lord--I don't follow man.

2ndpillar

I leave the judging to Jesus! You know, "Judge not lest you be judged" or "In the same measure that you judge..." or "Blessed are the merciful".

Remembering how the mob judged a woman in the act... Jesus has a better perspective.

PS... Jesus is my Lord--I don't follow man.

Truth be told, you follow Paul, and his false gospel of grace/cross, which is antithetical to the gospel of the kingdom of heaven. But not to worry, a lot of people make it out of the "great tribulation" (Rev 7:14).

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Truth be told, you follow Paul, and his false gospel of grace/cross, which is antithetical to the gospel of the kingdom of heaven. But not to worry, a lot of people make it out of the "great tribulation" (Rev 7:14).

LOL... Biblically speaking, self promotion is not very wise. Sitting on the throne of judgment should be reserved for Jesus.