• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Members You'd Like To Interview

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Name a few members that you would like to interview. And who knows, maybe a discussion will spawn from this thread.

I think it'd be interesting to have an interview with @beenherebeforeagain some day.

I'd like to interview @Quintessence since paganism tends to be less understood than all the talk on christianity. Some Hindus would be a great interview conversation. I'm kinda interested in @metis re-conversion experiences. That, and probably talk with a Muslim or two of how they define god compared to christianity.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
What's Zoom?
An ice lolly,

ac7b9f5a8e85c0680b1a2d19c4efa1aa.jpg

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Last night, I got to thinking about interviews, and decided to ask a certain someone if they would permit me to interview them. They agreed, so we have begun exchanging PMs. My questions, their answers. It will take a few days before I will have completed the Q&A and edited the results down into a proper interview, but I can already tell it's going to be a good one.

Terry Sampson

According to their blurb:
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems.
Conferencing? oooo, that would come in handy for an occasional "family reunion" or for a gathering of deaf friends (using sign language). I suppose I'd have to put some clothes on, wouldn't I?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'd like to interview @crustymucus. But he's been gone
from here for a few years. I suspect bad health or worse.
He has a mysterious background, & a way with words.
I remember good times.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
But seriously, I think it would be fun to interview one of the LHP'ers like @1137.