• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Members with Unpopular Views

Covellite

How do you know they're ghosts?
Thank you for your interest.
I am not an expert in "paranormal", and I don't pay much attention on ghosts; I just let it go. I just call that "ghost", have no proof, because it's a very subjective feeling.
From time to time, when I read RF, I feel ghostly pale white figure and I can see for a moment intensive red and pale white sparkles, to be more specific. Air becomes more cooler and dense, too. It's not a pleasant feeling, but it lasts short.

Covellite

If you don't mind my asking, what is a Charlatan? I have never heard of the religion.
Thank you for asking.
Most people find my believes to be "sort-cuts" to reach spirituality, taken randomly from many religious traditions. So, I just invented my own religion, to be free in my quest. I admire love, kindness and goodness more then anything else, and I truly highly respect every human and non-human being, even mostly I am not respected by them.
BTW, I'm the only one member :)

Last edited:
I realized many, many years ago that I held views on most things that ran contrary to the majority of the world, so instead of trying to champion my views or to constantly defend them, I just learned to keep quiet and keep my views to myself as much as is feasible. It does have the side effect that I am extremely hard to get to know, but it definitely saves me a lot of stress when I don't have to defend my ideals or my thoughts on topics such as gender roles, illegal drug usage, whether Silver Surfer could kick Spiderman's butt, etc.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I realized many, many years ago that I held views on most things that ran contrary to the majority of the world, so instead of trying to champion my views or to constantly defend them, I just learned to keep quiet and keep my views to myself as much as is feasible. It does have the side effect that I am extremely hard to get to know, but it definitely saves me a lot of stress when I don't have to defend my ideals or my thoughts on topics such as gender roles, illegal drug usage, whether Silver Surfer could kick Spiderman's butt, etc.
You aren't allowed to keep quiet here.
I demand that you offend us (within the rules, of course).

james dixon

Premium Member
Debater Slayer “members who get overwhelmed and significantly outnumbered by others who make harsh comments toward them, no matter which side of any given debate they are on.”

I believe there is another concern that is just the opposite side of the above concern.

Not because the forum gets too many negative views but that the forum gets few replies at all; if any..,.

But it does get a lot of complaints. Complainers who themselves make ignominiously.

I think this is unfair. If a poster feels that the forum topic is unjust then those reporters should make the complaint “public” on the forum being charged. By posting your “concern/complaint” in that forum everyone gets to read the complaint. This notifies the author and everyone else at the same time. Once the two views are made public then staff can terminate the topic thread should they choose to do so. .

Does anyone here disagree/agree with the above view?

Anyone passing by this post please express your own take on this. Else I am just talking to myself.

Which really isn’t that bad. Still, even if it is just a place where I can talk to myself; the staff deletes it anyway.

Any comments-?

:)-

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Debater Slayer “members who get overwhelmed and significantly outnumbered by others who make harsh comments toward them, no matter which side of any given debate they are on.”

I believe there is another concern that is just the opposite side of the above concern.

Not because the forum gets too many negative views but that the forum gets few replies at all; if any..,.

But it does get a lot of complaints. Complainers who themselves make ignominiously.

I think this is unfair. If a poster feels that the forum topic is unjust then those reporters should make the complaint “public” on the forum being charged. By posting your “concern/complaint” in that forum everyone gets to read the complaint. This notifies the author and everyone else at the same time. Once the two views are made public then staff can terminate the topic thread.

Does anyone here disagree/agree with the above view?

Anyone passing by this post please express your own take on this. Else I am just talking to myself.

Which really isn’t that bad. Still, even if it is just a place where I can talk to myself; the staff deletes it anyway.

Any comments-?

:)-
Hahaha. Talking to yourself, are you? Join the club. I agree that concerns could be made public. It is a good idea.

james dixon

Premium Member
Hahaha. Talking to yourself, are you? Join the club. I agree that concerns could be made public. It is a good idea.

Could you rephrase your post to read Hahaha. Talking to yourself, are you? Join the club. I agree that concerns "should" be made public. It is a good idea"

Ok-:)-

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Could you rephrase your post to read Hahaha. Talking to yourself, are you? Join the club. I agree that concerns "should" be made public. It is a good idea"

Ok-:)-
No, I do not allow myself to disagree with The Boss. God dam, I am already close to being censored, though, I do not have a point presently.

james dixon

Premium Member
No, I do not allow myself to disagree with The Boss. God dam, I am already close to being censored, though, I do not have a point presently.

Strange, if I posted the phrase "God dam" the post would be deleted and I sent a warning or worse, banned from this site.

there is a term for that but I cannot recall it? :)-

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God actually does have a dam imo. It is what protects me from THEM.

By the way, you are new. When I was new, I got some points too.