• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mask Mandates Failed but the Science doesn't matter to Democrats

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Attenuated disease injection made from kidney cell lines of small animals, usually dog, rabbit, monkey.

Dr. David Martin
Manufactured Illusion
Dr. Bryan Ardis: Remdesivir Kills
Plandemic
Plandemic I
Plandemic II
Covid Scam Explained
A relatively short video that starts out good, and then descends into conjecture. The first part explains it very accurately and simply.
The Entire Covid Scam Explained
Perspectives On Pandemic
Perspectives 14 (Knut Wittkowski)
Perspectives 15 (Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD)
Perspectives 16 (Dr. Michael Yeadon)
Dr. Luc Montagnier
Vaccines Are Causing Stronger Variants
Senator Dr. Scott Jensen
Inflated Numbers

Human Vaccine Inserts
Vaccine Injury Compensation Data

Did Vaccines Eradicate Diseases in the 20th Century?
How Plumbing (Not Vaccines) Eradicated Disease
The Dark History Of Vaccines
Vaccine-Induced Disease Epidemic Outbreaks, The Engineering of 'Pandemics,' By A. True Ott, PhD, ND
How Experimental Military Vaccines Killed Millions During 1918 Spanish Flu
The Truth Revealed About the Deadly 1918 Spanish Flu: It Was Actually Bacterial Pneumonia
The 1918 Influenza Epidemic was a Vaccine-caused Disease
The Introduction of Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis and Oral Polio Vaccine Among Young Infants in an Urban African Community: A Natural Experiment
Swine Flu Expose

Vaccine Agenda (Part 1)
Vaccine Agenda (Part 2)
Vaccine Agenda (Part 3) Covid Fraud
Vaccine Agenda (Part 4)
Bought
A Shot In The Dark
Vaxxed II - The People's Truth
Silent Epidemic: The Untold Story Of Vaccines
Trace Amounts

Vaccines, The Biggest Medical Fraud In History, by Eleanor McBean, Sue Martson, Ida Honorof and Trung Nguyen

According to the website they have linked on their profile they are an antivaxxier of all vaccines.

Case in point

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Refute the first link. David Martin.
What is he a doctor of? It seems he is neither a physician nor a scientist.

Why do people find the claims of untrained, unskilled novice individuals more credible than those of physicians and scientists that spend their lives studying diseases and disease organisms?

I am pretty sure he has already been debunked here Fact check: The mRNA coronavirus vaccine is a vaccine, and it is designed to prevent illness and here New 'Plandemic' Video Peddles Misinformation, Conspiracies - FactCheck.org

Looks like it is debunked everywhere.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Refute the first link. David Martin.
Really? Your first source is just empty claims so once again the same rule applies:

A manufactured illusion. Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich 9-7-21

"not novel... no pandemic.. no variants... "

Meanwhile this article refutes why it is "novel":

Naming the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the virus that causes it

"This name was chosen because the virus is genetically related to the coronavirus responsible for the SARS outbreak of 2003. While related, the two viruses are different."

Now you know why it is "novel"

At least 6,6330,000 deaths worldwide:

COVID Live - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer

Now you know that it is a pandemic.

And variants is easy. Many people have had it more than once. The reason is, new variants have arisen. Here is just one peer reviewed source for you:

COVID-19 Delta variants—Current status and implications as of August 2021

And a general refutation of Dr. David Martin:

New 'Plandemic' Video Peddles Misinformation, Conspiracies - FactCheck.org

If all that you have are science denying loons it makes you very easy to refute.

Your error appears to be one of "Once right always right" but only if they agree with you. Science does not work that way.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What is he a doctor of? It seems he is neither a physician nor a scientist.

Why do people find the claims of untrained, unskilled novice individuals more credible than those of physicians and scientists that spend their lives studying diseases and disease organisms?

I am pretty sure he has already been debunked here Fact check: The mRNA coronavirus vaccine is a vaccine, and it is designed to prevent illness and here New 'Plandemic' Video Peddles Misinformation, Conspiracies - FactCheck.org

Looks like it is debunked everywhere.
I took a while because i dealt with several parts of an unsupported article, but I used the same article.

Semmelweis Reflex

Antivaxxer
According to the website they have linked on their profile they are an antivaxxier of all vaccines.

If you are referring to me my pronouns are he/him. And if you are talking about my website, could you provide a quote? I'm glad that you have investigated me but for clarification exactly how did you come to that conclusion. If you are talking about me.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you are referring to me my pronouns are he/him. And if you are talking about my website, could you provide a quote? I'm glad that you have investigated me but for clarification exactly how did you come to that conclusion. If you are talking about me.
It appeared to be spot on from the couple of sources of yours that I looked at.

You make empty claims. You link to nuts and science deniers. Can you find anything that managed to pass peer review at a well respected professional journal?

VoidCat

Yes I am talking about you. I did not know your pronouns are only he/him. I'll use them here on. Give me a sec I'll provide the quote

Last edited:

Semmelweis Reflex

Antivaxxer
I am not playing games. And I did. Do you know what "science" is? Why do you choose only science deniers to support your claims?

Are you familiar with Lancet? From their website, I'll provide the link so you can check the sources.

The Editor of The Lancet, Richard Horton, is famously quoted as saying: “Journals have devolved into information laundering operations for the pharmaceutical industry.” 1
This sentiment is echoed by former New England Journal of Medicine Editor, Marcia Angell, who describes information from the pharmaceutical industry as coming, “mixed with hyperbole, bias and misinformation, and there is often no way to tell which is which.” 2
Both of these statements were cited by the Editors of the Journal of Emergency Medicine Australasia in their decision earlier this year to ban drug company advertising from their journal. 3

Lancet

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes I am talking about you. I did not know your pronouns are he/him. I'll use them here on. Give me a sec I'll provide the quote
There is nothing wrong with your use of "their" In fact there was recently a FOX host who did a self own by using the word "their" in just that fashion while ranting about how it was not proper English. I could try to find it if you like.

VoidCat

@Semmelweis Reflex
Your site page three under the vaccines tab:
FAQ | Semmelweis Reflex

Are you an anti-vaxxer?
Absolutely. Unapologetically. After only a brief examination of the history of vaccines I have come confidently to the conclusion that the only defense for vaccinations is either founded upon a disingenuous disguise to conceal greed and an agenda for population control or a quasi-political ideological ignorance. That's debatable, of course, so if you disagree, I recommend the site forum

Last edited:

VoidCat

There is nothing wrong with your use of "their" In fact there was recently a FOX host who did a self own by using the word "their" in just that fashion while ranting about how it was not proper English. I could try to find it if you like.
Some folk don't like they them pronouns for whatever reason and would rather you use other pronouns outta comfort. I use they/them unless asked not to for everyone so there is that.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Are you familiar with Lancet? From their website, I'll provide the link so you can check the sources.

The Editor of The Lancet, Richard Horton, is famously quoted as saying: “Journals have devolved into information laundering operations for the pharmaceutical industry.”
This sentiment is echoed by former New England Journal of Medicine Editor, Marcia Angell, who describes information from the pharmaceutical industry as coming, “mixed with hyperbole, bias and misinformation, and there is often no way to tell which is which.”
Both of these statements were cited by the Editors of the Journal of Emergency Medicine Australasia in their decision earlier this year to ban drug company advertising from their journal.

Lancet
Did you read the article that you linked? It appears that you did not. That article appears to contradict the quote. And the people that made that study that refuted that quote published their work in a journal that refuses money from pharmaceutical companies. Here is a link to their article:

Information from pharmaceutical companies and the quality, quantity, and cost of physicians' prescribing: a systematic review - PubMed

"Conclusions: With rare exceptions, studies of exposure to information provided directly by pharmaceutical companies have found associations with higher prescribing frequency, higher costs, or lower prescribing quality or have not found significant associations. We did not find evidence of net improvements in prescribing, but the available literature does not exclude the possibility that prescribing may sometimes be improved. Still, we recommend that practitioners follow the precautionary principle and thus avoid exposure to information from pharmaceutical companies. Please see later in the article for the Editors' Summary."

It is a potential problem. One that they are aware of and try to avoid, and it appears that to date they have been fairly successful.

You make it too easy when the refutation to your claim is included in your own links.

Semmelweis Reflex

Antivaxxer
Some folk don't like they them pronouns for whatever reason and would rather you use other pronouns outta comfort. I use they/them unless asked not to for everyone so there is that.

I haven't gotten used to referring to an individual as they/them, but I have no objections to it, I was merely confused about who you were referring to and so nicely pointed my pronouns out as you had nicely pointed out yours to me in my introduction thread.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

And if someone makes their preference clear, but as you can see in my usage it is perfectly fine to use "their" in that sense. Even those that appear to be transphobic will use that term that way. If a person makes their preference know I will call a "he" a he and a "her" a her. But until then there is nothing wrong with "their".

On a related note in the 1800's "you" went from being plural only to be plural or singular. Before then "thou" was the singular.

VoidCat

I haven't gotten used to referring to an individual as they/them, but I have no objections to it, I was merely confused about who you were referring to and so nicely pointed my pronouns out as you had nicely pointed out yours to me in my introduction thread.
Thank you for that I shall use your correct pronouns from here on out

Semmelweis Reflex

Antivaxxer
@Semmelweis Reflex
I'll also add just a bit of friendly advice. Your site is great for the computer. Easy to use on there. Terrible to use on the cell phone

Yes, I know. I hate using cell phones for websites. It is only a personal website and I'm not concerned about SEO and what it looks like on phones. Thanks for the advice though, I do like to know what people who visit see and their constructive criticism.