• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mask Mandates Failed but the Science doesn't matter to Democrats

Semmelweis Reflex

Antivaxxer
You could always give it a try.

The first thing one has to be able to do is to ask oneself without prejudice (and that is the tricky part) "what would I observe if I was wrong?" You could always point out what you would think that you would see and others will correct you if you are incorrect.

Oh, don't be so pessimistic. You could too! I think anyone could. Like I said. Stop trying to bait me.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Oh, don't be so pessimistic. You could too! I think anyone could. Like I said. Stop trying to bait me.
Oh please, we know that you have not done that. Your use of improper sources refutes that claim of yours. And have you forgotten the self own that you did? You never did own up to that error of yours.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And that is your problem. You should try to understand why primary sources beat conspiracy theorist sources. Until you do that you cannot claim to be reasoning rationally.

Here is a quick explanation. Scientists love to prove each other wrong. That is one of the reasons that the sciences are so much more reliable than woo woo sources. Yes, they can be wrong at times. But woo woo sources are almost always wrong because they are afraid to ask themselves "what if I am wrong". Or even worse for them, to write an article that tells others what they believe and what their methodology was and inviting them to demonstrate that they are wrong. That is what scientists do every time that they publish. Scientists are actively asking others to find any mistakes that they made. Think of it thousands of experts combing your work and looking for errors. It tends to keep people very honest.

Last edited:

Semmelweis Reflex

Antivaxxer
intro4.jpg

Primum Non Nocere [Latin] - First, Do No Harm

Our medically controlled Health Boards cook up fake epidemics, create panics for profit, such as the ones in Kansas City in 1921, Pittsburgh in 1924, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington in 1925. An effort was also made to create a panic in New York in 1925, but due to the open fight against it by the New York Evening Graphic, the Commissioner of Health called it off. - Herbert Shelton

We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures such as a pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process. - Peter Daszak, Eco-Health Alliance (Published February 12th 2016)

We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. - John F. Kennedy (Remarks on the 20th Anniversary of the Voice of America; Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, February 26, 1962)

Here it comes again . . . until people begin to inform themselves about what exactly is going on with the corrupt government healthcare agencies, funded by criminal pharmaceutical corporations, and then begin to stand up and vehemently demand that censorship stop, in all of its cowardly, ignorant and subtle forms, then the death and destruction will not cease. Spanish Flu, Swine Flu, Ebola, Zika, Sars and Corona are just some examples in the past of pandemics that have been manipulated, fabricated, and profited from by elected leaders and the medical industry.

But there is hope. Some people within those institutions are willing to stand up and speak on behalf of the people and for truth.

On January 24, 2022 Senator Ron Johnson invited a group of world renowned doctors and medical experts to the U.S. Senate to provide a different perspective on the global pandemic response, the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term. This 38 minute video highlights the 5-hour discussion.

Of the medical doctors and experts participating in the panel, many of them voice concern over having been prevented from giving their patients the care they needed by the greedy healthcare industry, as well as being coerced, intimidated, censored by big tech and the media some of them having their careers destroyed.

The long version, about 5 hours, is available by following the link below. Discussion begins around 40 minute mark.

Rumble 5 1/2 Hours

Help the brave and extremely important healthcare workers and scientists who can't do it on their own, and without the support of the people they care for and stand up for, will ultimately have no choice but to leave us all in the care of madmen with no protection and no disclosure.

Last edited:

Yerda

Veteran Member
The most disheartening feature of the past decade has been watching political conservatives and other right wingers disappear further and further into paranoid consipracy and complete rejection of reality. All because they are unable to admit that they are wrong about anything.

Here we see that, rather than accepting that Trump's response to a public health emergency was wholly inadequate and led to hundreds of thousands of avoidable deaths the response is instead to attack public health measures designed to prevent spread of a dangerous pathogen.

See also: vaccines, stay at home orders, etc.