• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mark of the Beast is Sunday Worship

The Book of Revelation chapter 18 already states that Babylon is fallen! The hanging gardens, the gate of God, the cherubim. And so the earth was made bright with his splendor when he described their motions. So they hunger those very same nations? Well that is what they all get for helping bring to power all or most of the antichrists. Even the church has.

But most of Babylon got drunk on the cup of its passions. Well who still never recognizes. Just a dwelling place of demons. The richest ones. But they will all be repaid for their deeds. Right or wrong rights. In one hour must be all judgments! Just made a whole lot of much richer merchants. If he takes your sword just give him your cloak also for their justice rules.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
If Jesus did not abolish the ritual law, then what are those ordinances which Scripture says that He nailed to the cross? "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross," Colossians 2:14
Where does it say in either Testament about abolishing the "ritual law".

The SDA is teaching that they're following the Bible, so let me have you put them to the test: have them show you and us exactly in either Testament where it say that the "ritual law" doesn't have to be followed if one is Jewish? Now, don't let them just throw some of their dogma at you-- insist that they show exactly where it says "ritual law" in the scriptures and where does it say that it can be ignored?

So, please come back with some quote(s) out of scripture that clearly say that.

The beast, the papacy- thinking to change times and laws- as had been prophesied by Daniel has set up his own day in opposition to God's holy day. When it shall be unlawful to buy or sell without keeping the papal sabbath- sun day, it shall then be the mark of the beast.
This is interesting just because the beast and the false prophet and real actual antichrist and all of the other other antichrists rich or poor enough to go think they can still be buying all of their gold and silver still through such a dirty rotten system. Daylight Saving Time how exactly does it save any time? Well then every single day there in the news media is the reporting of at least one other horrendous crime. Over and over again this has been. But Jesus who did say that none of this was his or ever what he did have in mind. Once created.

Everyone can go find a Bible concordance and do their very own studies on all of the very exact same passages already scriptured. The whole entire platform of what might really need to be seen was already higher glyphed. All of God's most righteous laws they already changed. Just look at all they took out inside of just Greek architecture and then the same for the Egyptian side. So it already changed. Go take another inoculation today. Just go be afraid. This is the same exact day. It all lines up nothing more to be what is saying? The popes just took over the D/\YS.

~D~Y~N~A~S~T~I~E~S~The~Days~of~Lights ***/\/\/\~The~Egyptians~were~right!~

There is no day the Lord Ptah made that is corrupt!

"...[...]..The Word of God designates the Catholic church mystery Babylon. While God has his honest children still in Babylon, she herself is incorrigible...[...]...She is drunk with the blood of the saints- 50 million slain over a thousand years- and she will do it again should the opportunity arise...[...]...
Is it not truthful enough that you can still insult a Catholic but not another faith which might just make a turn-around. The Catholic church just as they say does have a false prophet and is that their pope now found. Some say so just because of every child. That he can even be involved in the furtherance of I.S.I.S. Is that just another religion or is this forum just for the religious?

The scripture does seem to say as it does point out there is a woman involved but that is just all spite for all of their virtues. The approximate spaces. Are there people living on this planet who have only resurrected or as gained way to go find elsewhere they can better serve as vultures. These are just statements not necessarily false ones. Judgment still comes. There can be no guilt-less convicts. All of those other people hurt by this thing for how many thousands of years? So it is not necessarily just the Catholics. However it might just be the burial of their whole mass.

Thank you all. Great posts!

"Where does it say in either Testament about abolishing the "ritual law..."
Good question the Lord dissolved it all. Just because he did say all would hinge on both the law and the prophets. The original Ten Commandments. There are several scriptures all throughout. Isaiah 1 says that God cannot stand any of man's other sabbaths. The 24th chapter of the Book of Leviticus. Blood and death of animals for barbeques. Just because they scream out pigs.

"The Gospel of the Holy Twelve" written by Jesus. The real original mass. Way higher up are the heights. God said that animals do have rights. First rights as in fact inside of every single one of his very own facets. He rejected what they had called Moses! But there were other Moses attached to that very same same long list of names: Amos (Ahmose) Tutmose Tutankhamen the black mask of Egypt was he ever one of those very same 'Moses'? The whole entire cosmosis God creates and all they go do is divinate and divide in parts: Osiris.

Where does it say in either Testament about abolishing the "ritual law".

The SDA is teaching that they're following the Bible, so let me have you put them to the test: have them show you and us exactly in either Testament where it say that the "ritual law" doesn't have to be followed if one is Jewish? Now, don't let them just throw some of their dogma at you-- insist that they show exactly where it says "ritual law" in the scriptures and where does it say that it can be ignored?

So, please come back with some quote(s) out of scripture that clearly say that.
It says so in the plainly in the verse (Colossians 2:14) quoted with your question.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It says so in the plainly in the verse (Colossians 2:14) quoted with your question.
But that verse says nothing of the like since it doesn't say which specific ordinances are being referred to, so how can you says it does so "plainly"? It says "...written in ordinances that was against us...", so can you even begin to explain how supposedly "ritual law" is "against" you whereas it doesn't say one word that states or implies that it is referring to "ritual law"?

Also, how can you explain why the Torah says that the Law cannot be changed nor ignored without punishment? It says nothing about "... with the exception of ritual law".

Last edited:

JesusBeliever

The beast, the papacy- thinking to change times and laws- as had been prophesied by Daniel has set up his own day in opposition to God's holy day. When it shall be unlawful to buy or sell without keeping the papal sabbath- sun day, it shall then be the mark of the beast.
Pentecost always fell on a Sunday:

"Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD. Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals: they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the LORD." Leviticus 23:16-17

Does that sound familiar? The Firstfruits?

"And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body." Romans 8:23

"And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." Acts 2:1-4

"But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept." 1 Corinthians 15:20

"Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my wellbeloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ." Romans 16:5

"Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures." James 1:18

The Scriptures themselves make it clear that the early disciples of Christ came together on Sunday:

"And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight." Acts 20:7

Pentecost always fell on a Sunday:

"Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD. Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals: they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the LORD." Leviticus 23:16-17

Does that sound familiar? The Firstfruits?

"And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body." Romans 8:23

"And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." Acts 2:1-4

"But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept." 1 Corinthians 15:20

"Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my wellbeloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ." Romans 16:5

"Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures." James 1:18

The Scriptures themselves make it clear that the early disciples of Christ came together on Sunday:

"And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight." Acts 20:7
"The Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily My Sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you" [Exodus 31:12-13]. Here the Sabbath is clearly defined as a sign between God and His people. There is a not a single verse in the entire Bible which shows that God has changed His holy rest day while there are plenty of occasions where He affirms the binding and unchangeable nature of His Law, a most powerful evidence being His sacrifice of His Son to a humiliating and agonizing death to save guilty man because He could not change His Law to do so.
Both Jesus and His disciples kept the Sabbath- I'll give just a few instances.
And He (Jesus) came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. And came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and taught them on the sabbath days And He (Jesus) came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. Luke 4:16 ,31.
The followers of Jesus kept the Sabbath after His death. They would not even anoint His sacred body on the Sabbath. They "prepared spices and ointments" on Friday, "and rested the Sabbath day according to the commandment," but early the next morning, "the first day of the week," they came to the grave to anoint Him. (Luke 23: 52-53; 24: 1.)
When Paul came where there were no Jewish synagogues, he did not stay in the hustling, bustling, heathen city on God's holy day, but the record says: "And on the Sabbath we went out of the city by a river side, where prayer was wont to be made." Acts 16: 12, 13.

JesusBeliever

"The Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily My Sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you" [Exodus 31:12-13]. Here the Sabbath is clearly defined as a sign between God and His people. There is a not a single verse in the entire Bible which shows that God has changed His holy rest day while there are plenty of occasions where He affirms the binding and unchangeable nature of His Law, a most powerful evidence being His sacrifice of His Son to a humiliating and agonizing death to save guilty man because He could not change His Law to do so.
Both Jesus and His disciples kept the Sabbath- I'll give just a few instances.
And He (Jesus) came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. And came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and taught them on the sabbath days And He (Jesus) came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. Luke 4:16 ,31.
The followers of Jesus kept the Sabbath after His death. They would not even anoint His sacred body on the Sabbath. They "prepared spices and ointments" on Friday, "and rested the Sabbath day according to the commandment," but early the next morning, "the first day of the week," they came to the grave to anoint Him. (Luke 23: 52-53; 24: 1.)
When Paul came where there were no Jewish synagogues, he did not stay in the hustling, bustling, heathen city on God's holy day, but the record says: "And on the Sabbath we went out of the city by a river side, where prayer was wont to be made." Acts 16: 12, 13.
These don't negate this verse:

These don't negate this verse:

Meeting and praying of believers on any day doesn't take away anything from God's commandment neither does the resurrection of Jesus on the first day of the week. The psalmist declares, “Forever, O Lord, Thy word is settled in heaven.” Psalm 119:89. And Christ Himself says, “Think not that I am come to destroy the law. . . . Verily I say unto you”— making the assertion as emphatic as possible— “Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.” Matthew 5:17, 18. Here He teaches, not merely what the claims of God’s law had been, and were then, but that these claims should hold as long as the heavens and the earth remain.

jonathan180iq

Then bring on the end of civilization as we know it!
Rain hell-fire down upon me and my heathen ways, all because I use a different day of the week to pray to an imaginary deity with superfluous behavioral guidelines!!
latest

No thank you.

This is a ridiculous argument.

If your understanding of god is limited to how strict he is about which day of the week you wear fancy clothes, I think you're quite misguided.

Then bring on the end of civilization as we know it!
Rain hell-fire down upon me and my heathen ways, all because I use a different day of the week to pray to an imaginary deity with superfluous behavioral guidelines!!
latest

No thank you.

This is a ridiculous argument.

If your understanding of god is limited to how strict he is about which day of the week you wear fancy clothes, I think you're quite misguided.
The Sabbath is a test of obedience and like the tree of knowledge placed in the midst of the garden of Eden, so the Sabbath has been placed in the midst of the Decalogue. The question of life and death rested upon man's obedience to God's express command in eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge. So it is that the destiny of the world will hang upon the question of obeying the Sabbath commandment.

Brian Schuh

I have been confronted repeatedly with ignorance of the true sabbath. My girlfriend is one of the most ignorant people I have ever met. Last year, she started accepting free donuts and coffee from some Baptist church. I said, "Don't sell your soul for a donut!" She started accepting free furniture from these Baptists. One day last year, she knocks on my door and says, "I got saved!" Right, she got baptized. I said, "Didn't I tell you not to sell your soul for a donut?" (Meanwhile, she is still a crack whore. She still prostitutes and smokes crack. Right, my girlfriend is a drug addict.) So I tell those Baptists, like she still commits all the same sins, what have you really done to help her change her life? Like most Christians, they feel that you are not saved by works and all your sins will always be forgiven and there is no law you must keep. So they told me in so many words, that a woman can be a good Christian and still be a crack whore.

To make a long story short, I keep the true Sabbath. And one day, she asked me to check my bank balance on a Saturday afternoon. And I said I wouldn't conduct banking business on the Sabbath. And we got into a heated argument about which day the Sabbath is. She stormed out of my apartment.

Now, why is it so hard for people like Baptists, to say-- once you are baptized a baptist, no more smoking crack! once you are baptized a baptist, no more prostitution! And why is it so hard for Christians, if they know the Sabbath is Friday night to Saturday night, why not just keep the Sabbath on the day it was meant to be? Would it really overthrow all of civilization if a small adjustment was made, and the true sabbath restored?

kaoticprofit

You're obviously an SDA. Not once is the mark of the beast associated with the Sabbath. Maybe you should do a word study of the text.

It is not if you understand that the Catholic church is the great falling away prophesied by Paul. 2 Thess 2:3,4 'Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come (Christ's return), except there come a falling away first (Catholic apostasy), and that man of sin (the Pope) be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.' My explanations are in brackets.

That belief is an abomination to the Lord. No church or Pope is associated with the apostasy of 2 Thes. 2. You DON'T KNOW what apostasy is, and most Christians DON'T! This kind of thinking is rampant in Christianity and ONE very big reason why I refuse to call myself a Protestant or Christian. You guys attribute the evils of the man of sin to Christians and the Church. Besides being offensive to Catholics, who have their rightful place in the body of Christ, you people are offensive to the Lord Himself.

The true church was underground for a thousand years dwelling in the wilderness and in caves, hiding from the wrath of the apostate church. I mean no offence but we need to hear the truth, because error could not was save us.

You do not have the truth. There's no such thing as the apostate Church. Christians are completely misled on the subject of apostasy.

The subject of the mark of the beast is very much of interest to us who are living in these last days. It will be the test which will determine this world's destiny.

And it's too bad most Christians just don't have it right. The Mark is limited to the ten nation empire of the beast which is an Islamic Caliphate. It's not worldwide. the mark is also imposed by the "two horned beast' which represents the two dominate sects of Islam, Sunni and Shia.

She is drunk with the blood of the saints- 50 million slain over a thousand years- and she will do it again should the opportunity arise.

False. You believe those numbers because that's what Catholic hating Protestants would like you to believe. That estimate is way off. You have some Catholic haters who say 35 million, 50 million, 68 million, 75 million, 100 million, 120 million, and 150 million. If it wouldn't have been for the Catholics stepping in in both rounds of the Crusades, Christianity would have been blotted out way before the reformation. AND, It wasn't PAPAL Rome that battled against heretics so much as it was the imperial factions of Rome.

The Word of God designates the Catholic church mystery Babylon.

If so, them maybe you can quote JUST ONE VERSE where this is implied! Babylon the Great is Islam.

Islam, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Jihadist and abominations of the earth.

Rome has been stigmatized as the end-time beast(s) for several reasons. Rome crucified Christ then destroyed the Temple and persecuted Christians. The reformers were convinced, and many still are today, that Rome would also emerge as the end-time beast. Problem is, that was over 500 years ago and Rome no longer participates in such stuff, and not ONE verse implies any such thing.

Maybe you don't know, or maybe you don't care that in 1922 Muslim atrocities displaced over a million people, mostly Christians in Asia minor, today's Turkey, and MURDERED nearly a million CHRISTIANS!

In the Sudan between 98-99, over 5,000 villages were burned and over 15,000 churches were burned. Maybe you can tell me just what attrocities the Catholic Church is committing today!

I see Islam written all over bible prophecy. It's no longer a mystery that Islam is Babylon the Great (a large false religion), and that the harlot of Revelation 17 where the abominations of the earth represents terrorism and the Shia and jihadist sects of Islam and Iran.

In August there were 203 jihad attacks in 33 countries, 29 of them suicide attacks, otherwise known as AKBAR ALLAH'S, with 1,734 people injured and 1,637 dead bodies. Since 911, Islamic terrorist have carried out more than 29, 192 deadly terror attacks.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Maybe you can show me how many people Rome has killed in the last 30 days....or even 30 years....or even 3000 years!

Islam has been the enemy of Christ, Israel, and the world, since it's inception. Islamic terrorism, and their methods of persecution and goal of world domination, their form of worship as well as suicide bombers are clearly prophesied in the bible. Nearly every place on earth they commit the abominations of the earth on a daily basis. They are filling the harlot's cup and Christians like yourself just can't see it. Muslims are the ones the bible demands to, "get out of her."

The Islamic whore of Babylon promises it's fanatical adherents a mansion in paradise with as many as 72 bedrooms and 72 virgins for filling the harlots cup. The amount of virgins they get is dependent upon the magnitude of the abomination they commit. The Islamic whore will terrorize the world into submission using some of the most horrific means available to man today. Islam will hurl the planet into tribulation. Can't you see it coming?

The power that for so many centuries maintained despotic sway over the monarchs of Christendom is Rome.

You're living in the past. And you've fallen for one of the biggest lies that have ever entered the Church promoted by people who hate Catholicism.

The purple and scarlet color, the gold and precious stones and pearls, vividly picture the magnificence and more than kingly pomp affected by the haughty see of Rome.

You've let the colors fool you! I can tell you've never seen the inside of Mecca or Medina.

And no other power could be so truly declared "drunken with the blood of the saints" as that church which has so cruelly persecuted the followers of Christ.

You know nothing about Islam do you? You're bent on demonizing the Church of God and fellow Christians. Since Islam began, they've murdered 250-270 million people. I just saw a video of a ten year old boy being beheaded by a U.S. backed Syrian rebel group. I also saw a video of a ten year old boy beheading a Syrian soldier. Want the links? I can send them to you in a PM if you think you can stomach them.

Babylon is also charged with the sin of unlawful connection with "the kings of the earth."

Babylon is Babylon. It's not Rome, the EU, the U.S. a worldwide end-time economic system, or anything else. In Islam your religion IS your politics, and your politics IS your religion.

It was by departure from the Lord, and alliance with the heathen, that the Jewish church became a harlot; and Rome, corrupting herself in like manner by seeking the support of worldly powers, receives a like condemnation.

You've got it all wrong. You have absolutely NOTHING right! The end-time whore of Babylon is ISLAM....and probably IRAN, who is the greatest sponsor of terrorism, i.e. "THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" in the world.

Islam has been the enemy of Christ, Israel and the world since it's inception. I see Islam written all over bible prophecy. It's no longer a mystery that Islam is Babylon the Great (a large false religion), and that the harlot of Revelation 17 where the abominations of the earth represents terrorism and the Shia and jihadist sects of Islam and Iran.

Last edited:

kaoticprofit

A little more evidence...

"captive silly women." I can show you Islam written all over it! These are the women captivated and enslaved in the oppressive religion of Islam.

The Koran just happens to have 6,666 verses in it. You can post WIKI and get different numbers. But mine come right from the scholars themselves.

The number of the verses in the Koran according to the scholars:
Ibn-i Abbas (ra): 6616,
Nafi (ra): 6217,

Shayba (ra): 6214,
Scholars of Egypt (ra): 6226,
Zamahshari (ra)
(the genius Eloquence Scholar of the Arabic language and literature);
Bediuzzaman, mujaddid (the reformer) of the13.century, also has the opinion of
6666 verses.

The right hand and forehead also happens to have religious significance in Islam.

A Muslim's method of worship and goal of world domination through jihad and demographics is also perfectly describe in ONE VERSE in Habakkuk.

They shall come all for violence terrorism) their faces shall sup up as the east wind,(method of worship) and they shall gather the captivity as the sand. (large following bent on world domination)

Habakkuk says God would raise up the Babylonians in the last days. Not the Romans.

There's an anti-Christ monument that 'sits upon' God's Holy Place called the Dome of the Rock. Around the octagonal structure of the Dome of the Rock is a long classical Arabic inscription that says that God has no begotten son, thus denying that Jesus is the Son of God.

attachment.php

kaoticprofit

We believe Jesus is the "prophet like unto Moses." Muslims believe that would be the false prophet Muhammad.

Islam is counterfeit Christianity. Islam is Babylon the Great and Mother of Jihadist and symbolized as the two horned beast. She has a false god, prophet, book, and prophetic scenario as well, and promises her followers virgins in paradise.

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, (Shia and Sunni sects of Islam) and he spake as a dragon. (Morning star crescent moon) The two horned beast is symbolic of Islam and called Babylon the Great.

The name Lucifer in Hebrew is Heylel. It comes from the word 'halal' and it means, "The Morning Star."

1966 heylel hay-lale' from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:--lucifer.

Hilal in Arabis means....
Web definition
Hilāl (هلال) is an Arabic word that means "crescent" or "new moon." It's an Islamic symbol!

Heylal, Halal ,and Hilal means... Lucifer... aka Satan... aka the devil... and in Christian literature actually means... The Morning Star and Crescent Moon.

The two horned beast of Revelation 13 is symbolic of the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam.

attachment.php

kaoticprofit

We put crosses on top of Churches. Islam has a star and crescent moon that looks like two horns. Allah is also known as a moon god in Arabic mythology!

The locust of Rev. 9 has long been associated with Muslims. That's where suicide bombers are found.

Beheading is an atrocity committed by the beast and mentioned in Revelation 20:4. Muslim's are committing these atrocities today. Not Catholics or Italians. Tomorrow is an especially bad September 11.

ThreeAngels,
Show me your evidence??? (Did Mr. Beebe send you here?)

1434827_orig.jpg

Last edited: