• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Many Mansions in the afterlife

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
LOL You sure are persistent on this "reincarnation" issue, I'll give you that.

Now you can believe in whatever you want, but here's why I'm convinced that process is real, by what I have been "shown" by God over time.
I do not know what you saw, but I do not think that once we are dead we never return to physical life and come back to this world. I believe that this is our best chance to progress spiritually. We can continue to progress in the afterlife (spiritual world) but if we go there without spiritual qualities we will be handicapped so it will be difficult at best.
God created the original souls eons ago. All were minuscule souls, given minuscule physical bodies and resided upon the physical universe/realm. (As >>>ALL<<< living creatures have a soul.)
I believe that every human gets a soul at the moment of conception, but not before, and they continue to have that soul throughout eternity.
Now God's judgment process is not for the benefit of God to "judge" any soul as he already knows each and every soul's spiritual progress. It's a process entirely for the benefit of the soul. To review every thought and action they had and make them understand where they progressed, and where they failed. So they cannot make excuses for themselves, lie to themselves, etc, they are shown in no uncertain terms every little thing they did wrong or right, and instructed on what they need to do to make progress.

And those whom have done evil things to others, they will be suspended unmovable, and they be testified against by all of the evil soul's victims or if still "alive", by their spiritual guide(s), and will be made to experience all of the pain, suffering, humiliation, sense of loss, etc that their victims endured because of them. They will be given sufficient time to truly repent, and then sent back into the physical universe into whatever life's circumstances are deemed the best to help them "straighten out" and learn from what they have done wrong.
I believe that there is a life review process and maybe a judgment by God but I think it happens in the spiritual world, after we die physically. I do not believe we ever get sent back to the physical world to straighten out what we messed up on. It is essentially too late if we mess up here in this world. There will be consequences but I am not God so I am not sure what they will be.
But anyway, yes, there are some people who have spiritually evolved enough so that they can be contacted by THEIR spiritual "angel/guide" to help you. But I would like to state that you must have done something right in knowing how to send out a "distress call" to God in the first place. Not many people would even know how to do that.
I sure do that a lot, on a fairly regular basis. Don’t you think most believers cry out for help from God?

Shantanu

I do not know what you saw, but I do not think that once we are dead we never return to physical life and come back to this world. I believe that this is our best chance to progress spiritually. We can continue to progress in the afterlife (spiritual world) but if we go there without spiritual qualities we will be handicapped so it will be difficult at best.

I believe that every human gets a soul at the moment of conception, but not before, and they continue to have that soul throughout eternity.

I believe that there is a life review process and maybe a judgment by God but I think it happens in the spiritual world, after we die physically. I do not believe we ever get sent back to the physical world to straighten out what we messed up on. It is essentially too late if we mess up here in this world. There will be consequences but I am not God so I am not sure what they will be.

I sure do that a lot, on a fairly regular basis. Don’t you think most believers cry out for help from God?
In all my life up to the year of 62 today I say we need to have the truth, never say we have the truth.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
When a spiritually advanced soul already in the spiritual universe exerts an influence upon the happenings in the physical universe, while such influence drains some of their energy, it gets replenished just like our energy level gets replenished after some sleep. Only any spiritual entity or Deity doesn't have to "sleep", it gets replenished over time.
I have read that in some books about the afterlife.
Hmm...

The tricky word is "separation" here.

And actually it's the physical universe that is within the spiritual universe.

If you remember my writing comments on my soul, that it's basically the invisible spiritual essence of who we truly are. Think of it as a flexible, invisible, mass of mind energy. And since THAT is what is really meant by "we", our SOULS were created in God's SPIRITUAL image. Meaning that our SOULS are diminutive versions of God's vast and powerful soul, God. So think of God as this mind boggling, beyond human comprehension, field of mind energy that goes on, and on, and on, and on... And THIS is the entire spiritual universe, GOD. Then within this, within God, he created the physical universe. And while they are both of God, they ARE God, he separated them as part of his plan for ALL souls.
None of what you said contradicts any of my religious beliefs. You might be surprised to hear that.
This is a tricky one to address.

Souls in the spiritual universe have more understandings of God's laws, which are more like what we call "the laws of nature", so know how to use them in better ways to help all those souls still in the physical universe. Plus they can also "communicate/influence" directly to their assigned person's soul to try guiding them without undue influence. And more openly communicate to those people who have spiritually advanced enough to actually perceive their assigned spiritual guide(s).

But the souls that are still attached to their physical bodies cannot really DO much to effect any souls or anything for that matter in the spiritual universe. Although I have never personally even tried when sending my soul there, as I don't want to blow my "gifts" by screwing something up and get shut out. That would devastate me. So I limit myself to only asking questions and observing.
Again, none of what you said contradicts any of my religious beliefs. You might be surprised to hear that.
And as to your last comment of:

"once they are divested of the physical body which is like a bird (soul) being released from a cage (the body)"

Then you might appreciate more my Ba "Bird" (Egyptian symbol of the soul.) hovering over it's former body.
So I guess you agree that the physical body is just the outer shell, not the real person. The real person is the soul.
And so I made the comment because that's pretty much how I feel. Now that I'm retired, practically all I do is all I ever wanted to do, be out exploring the woods with my dog. Not much else interests me.
I love the woods and where I live there are a lot of them. Retired, that sounds like heaven... :) I hoped I could retire this year but I really messed up on calculating my mortgage payoff date so it won’t be for a while, depending upon other things that are presently going on. Let’s just say I could probably pay off that mortgage if I wanted to, I just do not know if I want to yet. I do not mind my job, I like it, but I do not like being bound to it, and there is only so much time that we have in this world.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
That pretty much sums up my "nothing" life by most people's standards.

But I feel rich and blessed beyond words how much God has given me on my spiritual path.
My life is pretty boring by most peoples' standards, but who gives a rip about other peoples’ standards? Most people are truly lost. They live for the material world and they do not even know what spiritual reality is. They have no interest in spiritual truth.
From what I've read of your posts, don't worry, you're doing fine, more than fine.
Well thanks. That means a lot to me coming from you. I need all the help I can get right now, life is tough.
But to give a better answer than that, for myself, I have always spent a great deal of time striving to seek spiritual answers, not as a chore, but because I'm filled with a burning desire to understand the great question of WHY! WHY was life even created, WHY was the universe created? WHY so much strife? WHY are there evil people? The list is endless. And with the help of God, as I piece it all together, I keep asking myself WHAT is my place in all of this vast universe, my purpose? To me it's all a great thrilling mystery that I completely LOVE to explore.

Now I don't know if anyone can relate to any of that, probably not, but that's pretty much my driving factor. And I've thought long and hard upon why nobody else seems to share my enthusiasm.
I certainly understand and I share your enthusiasm, and discovering God’s Truth is my driving factor. Just because I have a religious belief does not mean I think I have all the answers, hardly. I wonder about everything, especially why there are evil people and why there is suffering.
I think it's because they take this physical life for granted, and that's ALL there is to it, only what they can physically see. But I was forced to see it was vastly MORE then they cannot even imagine. So I think others would gain a "defining factor" as you questioned about if they would stop taking things in this life for granted and start asking themselves similar questions.
I agree, it is because they take this physical life for granted and believe this is ALL there is. I do not have to experience the spiritual world to KNOW it is vastly more than anyone can imagine, because that is part of my religious beliefs and I know it intuitively.

“O My servants! Sorrow not if, in these days and on this earthly plane, things contrary to your wishes have been ordained and manifested by God, for days of blissful joy, of heavenly delight, are assuredly in store for you. Worlds, holy and spiritually glorious, will be unveiled to your eyes. You are destined by Him, in this world and hereafter, to partake of their benefits, to share in their joys, and to obtain a portion of their sustaining grace. To each and every one of them you will, no doubt, attain.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 329

I can hardly believe that I got through all your posts... I kind of had to rush through them to answer them all but I did read everything. I have been trying to get to them for days but I have been slammed on some other forums by people who are spiritually needy so I gave them priority. But I had planned to get back to you ASAP. And now that it is 1:30 am I have to go and deal with my big turkey dinner.

ArtieE

Thank you!

I do not like his trying to start a conflict by using my beliefs against yours without my consent, which he does NOT. I have no quarrel with you and want to keep it that way.
Start a conflict? I'm just asking logical questions. Is the god of Ancient Soul the same god as this Saguna god? Are they different gods? Do they tell you the same things? Do they tell you different things?

Shantanu

Start a conflict? I'm just asking logical questions. Is the god of Ancient Soul the same god as this Saguna god? Are they different gods? Do they tell you the same things? Do they tell you different things?
You would have to do your own research.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
I still do not know what you mean by “final judgment.”

Hmm...

This didn't show up on my forum reply "tracker". I just wanted to check and see what others might have added, then saw your reply to me.

Anyway, I sure I elaborated upon this "final judgment" in one of my replies to you. It was rather long and detailed, so would rather try finding it to re-copy it to you rather than starting from scratch.

I agree that they should be in full accord with the True God's nature, laws, and plan for ALL souls, so they can take their chosen part in helping out ALL of the souls still in the physical universe/realm. That is all in accord with my religious beliefs. Did it ever occur to you that there could be True religious beliefs?

I think you've missed some of my posts.

Although I haven't had the time to research your beliefs yet, even without doing that, I would classify your beliefs more as "spiritual teachings" rather than a religion. As spiritual teachings are started by people with a wide range of true spiritual understanding. Some junk, most in between, some pretty good, and I'm sure there are some excellent teachings. (And from what you've told me, you seem to have picked one of the more excellent ones.) Whereas religions are mostly junk intended to fool unwitting people.

How can anyone know the True God's nature, laws, and plan for ALL souls without a religion?

I'm positive that I'm not the only one with the spiritual abilities/"gifts" God has given me. As I've "met" others on other forums. And what's remarkable is how much in accord we all are on the understandings our spiritual experiences have given us.

I briefly thought about trying to teach someone who asked me to teach them how to connect with their own spiritual abilities. But after much time and effort, I gave up. I have enough trouble trying to articulate my spiritual understandings on these forums, so found it impossible to find the words on how to explain it to someone else. It was like trying to tell someone who never could walk, how to send the signals from their brain to their legs and make them move. If they've never done it before, telling them that would have no meaning. Now that may not be the best analogy, but I can use my spiritual abilities so easily, I really don't know how to describe to someone else how it's done.

Unfortunately I have a stupid person I am dealing with and only a good attorney will fix him. Unfortunately, that is a lot more expensive than a roll of duct tape.

I was just trying to lighten your mood with a mild joke. Hope it gets resolved for you soon. I hate any kind of conflict.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe

Don't play your childish games with me.

You were trying to start a conflict between the two of us and you know it.

Just drop it and quit while you're ahead.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
So you do not think any religion can have valuable spiritual teachings? You might have gotten your information through NDEs or other spiritual experiences, but what about everyone else? How are they going to find God’s Truth?

Argggg...

I do so wish I could actually help you with more than just words. As while your spiritual beliefs are pretty much on track, it's not the same as having actual spiritual experiences that shows you spiritual truths so you have no doubt in them and come away with a full understand of how it fits into everything else.

But again, you seem to be on the right spiritual path, so "someone" is guiding you in the right direction.

So do you believe in reincarnation? What is the basis for that belief?

I covered this in depth in one of my past posts. Please go back and try finding it. It took a lot of time writing it down so I don't want to start all over.

I have moments of spiritual happiness but happiness derived from anything in this physical world completely eludes me. I enjoy animals and nature but my beloved cats are a double-edged sword because they get sick and die. What kind of a loving God would create a storehouse of suffering like this world? I don’t know. I have no idea what people are all excited about in this life. I guess their lives went better than mine did. Indeed, it is the luck of the draw, fate.

I can identify with that. I have suffered greatly also. But I am slowly learning the spiritual lessons presented to me within this suffering. And God has always given me the answers to get myself out of whatever disaster befalls me. I have become a much better person because of them. And as to your comment of:

"he luck of the draw, fate"

That seems to be my same thought about my life.

Especially the time I had to go to the hospital due to ehirlickeosis (Spelling might be off.), a tick borne disease. And one of the nurses mentioned that their records indicated that another boy with the same name was born there on the exact same day as I was born there. And all I could think of is the possibility that with my luck, we were switched at birth, and had to endure a lucky to have survived my childhood because of my mentally ill parents, and their real son had the good life with "my" real parents. Just speculation of course, but it wouldn't surprise me if it really happened.

Last edited:

ArtieE

Don't play your childish games with me.

You were trying to start a conflict between the two of us and you know it.

Just drop it and quit while you're ahead.
Does this mean you are never going to tell us if you are talking about the same god or different gods and if he or they say the same things? If we are ever going to find out the truth it's important for us to collect absolutely everything said by any gods. You both must write down absolutely everything that is said or communicated in other ways to both of you. Do you even understand how important information directly from god(s) is? You have a great responsibility to all of humanity to gather and disseminate as much information you can. You have a direct line to god(s) and you think this is some sort of child's game?! Grow up!

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Does this mean you are never going to tell us if you are talking about the same god or different gods and if he or they say the same things? If we are ever going to find out the truth it's important for us to collect absolutely everything said by any gods. You both must write down absolutely everything that is said or communicated in other ways to both of you. Do you even understand how important information directly from god(s) is? You have a great responsibility to all of humanity to gather and disseminate as much information you can. You have a direct line to god(s) and you think this is some sort of child's game?! Grow up!

When YOU spiritually evolve enough to attain the spiritual level required, then you can find out on your own.

So go away trouble making troll.