• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man shows up to site of Santa Fe High School shooting with American flag, Trump hat and gun

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
"A Texas man stirred up controversy when he arrived at the scene of the Santa Fe High School shooting with an American flag and a pistol on his hip.
Footage shared on Twitter by Scott McGrew shows two news reporters from local stations KHOU and KPRC interviewing an unidentified man at a gas station near the scene of Friday's mass shooting, which reportedly left multiple victims dead.

"What was going through your head when you found out that this was going on?" one reporter asked the man.

"Get to the school, make America great again," he responded.

"By doing what? What was your plan of action?" she continued.

"Offering support," he said. "Just, 'God bless y'all' will go a long way right now for a lot of people."

"God bless y'all," he added before walking away from the cameras.

Another man who overheard the interview then approached the reporter in a rage.

"We need prayers, okay? We need prayers. This idiot is walking down the street with a damn pistol on his side when we just had kids get shot," he said.

"I'm a gun rights person, I have guns. But this idiot is walking down here and saying that he needs to make America great again," he continued. "That's not what America needs — America needs prayers. We don't need this crap. I'm sorry, I believe in the Second Amendment, I believe in everything, but this guy right here is walking into a crime scene with a pistol on him. This is an embarrassment."

Source:Man shows up to site of Santa Fe High School shooting with American flag, Trump hat and gun

My opinion

We don't need prayers, or idiots with guns but Jesus, the Trump base is getting more embarrassing with idiots like this who are trying to be Cowboy heroes when the incident has been resolved.

Last edited:

Stanyon

WWMRD?
It is only a matter of time before we find out who this unidentified man is, it sounds a little suspicious to me.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
First thing I thought of when I heard about this idiot;
im-helping.jpg

Last edited:

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Obviously a evil librul trying to make Trump supporters look bad, right?

I take a wait and see approach because of the many times news has reported false information under the umbrella of unnamed sources and unidentified people. How many times have we seen the herd of sheepish villagers grab their pitchforks and wish to burn a witch because of false or misleading reporting? When the church was burned in Birmingham and spray painted with "vote Trump" before the 2016 election we had numerous panels of people in the media blaming white supremacists and Trump supporters and what should be done, In the end it was a black member of that church.
Wait and see.....

Phantasman

"A Texas man stirred up controversy when he arrived at the scene of the Santa Fe High School shooting with an American flag and a pistol on his hip.
Footage shared on Twitter by Scott McGrew shows two news reporters from local stations KHOU and KPRC interviewing an unidentified man at a gas station near the scene of Friday's mass shooting, which reportedly left multiple victims dead.

"What was going through your head when you found out that this was going on?" one reporter asked the man.

"Offering support," he said. "Just, 'God bless y'all' will go a long way right now for a lot of people."

"We need prayers, okay? We need prayers. This idiot is walking down the street with a damn pistol on his side when we just had kids get shot," he said.

"I'm a gun rights person, I have guns. But this idiot is walking down here and saying that he needs to make America great again," he continued. "That's not what America needs — America needs prayers. We don't need this crap. I'm sorry, I believe in the Second Amendment, I believe in everything, but this guy right here is walking into a crime scene with a pistol on him. This is an embarrassment."

Source:Man shows up to site of Santa Fe High School shooting with American flag, Trump hat and gun

My opinion

We don't need prayers, or idiots with guns but Jesus, the Trump base is getting more embarrassing with idiots like this who are trying to be Cowboy heroes when the incident has been resolved.
Just another op of seeing the gun instead of the heart. Had the killer ran over the kids with a car, should everyone walk to school in protest?

The problem wasn't the gun but the mind behind it. Like rental trucks being used in Europe to run down pedestrians.

Getting rid of AR15s would have done nothing in this case. So the narrative changes to any gun now.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Just another op of seeing the gun instead of the heart. Had the killer ran over the kids with a car, should everyone walk to school in protest?

The problem wasn't the gun but the mind behind it. Like rental trucks being used in Europe to run down pedestrians.

Getting rid of AR15s would have done nothing in this case. So the narrative changes to any gun now.
No ones talking about "getting rid of any gun".

Jumi

That dude sounds as smart as some comments on the internet every time a shooting occurs in the US. You'd never know if they're bots or people from the memespam.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn

My opinion

Shouldn't this have been posted in @Wireys "The Moron Thread"?
Tom

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It is only a matter of time before we find out who this unidentified man is, it sounds a little suspicious to me.
Yeah it almost screams "staged" protest by some "unknown" political party.

Gee I can only guess.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Yeah it almost screams "staged" protest by some "unknown" political party.

Gee I can only guess.

You got a guy in a Trump hat, with a U.S. flag saying a Trump catch phrase "make America great again" - it just seems a little too perfect. Of course it very well could have been some random idiot but it was reported that he was openly armed which also raises a red flag for me. I would expect that shortly after a shooting if a non L.E. person shows up nearby with a gun that police would stop and question them which would then reveal the persons name. We shall see

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Shouldn't this have been posted in @Wireys "The Moron Thread"?
Tom
Exactly. What was he thinking? "Yeah, sure, me showing up to the scene of a violent crime armed is going to help out just swell and not put myself and others needlessly in harm's way when the cops see me waving a gun around." Reminds me of the ******* who showed up to the pizza joint because of false "news" reporting that lead him believe it was just fine to show up armed and investigate a non-existent crime himself.
I'm willing to bet Trump does nothing to acknowledge there is a huge problem when it comes to vigilante "justice" and people need to cut that crap out. Cowboy fantasies are running amok, and they need reigned in.