• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man raped after refusing to convert to Islam

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Hope

Princesinha
Doesn't surprise me....Christians are being tortured and killed for their faith on a daily basis, all over the world....you just don't hear about it in the mainstream media much.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Pakistan has more than a few troubles that seem to have more to do with local cultural issues than they do with Islam.

The UK has a particular problem with Pakistani emigrees who ship their 14 year old daughters back to Pakistan and force them into marriage.

As the girls are citizens of the UK, the gov't has an interest in their well being and tries to get them back.

The biggest hurdle is the locals of course don't know anything and have never seen any of the girls, anywhere, ever. :rolleyes:

JayHawes

Radicals do alot of things. I remember the stories about a man's whole family shot becasue he refused to denounce Jesus, and also a woman put in jail beucase she converted to Christianity.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Man raped after refusing to convert to Islam

Nonsense! I will just call that ridiculous and nonsense, for that's an act of barbarians and sick crasy people and not an act of true Muslims. Faithful Muslims will never do such a crasy thing; you know why? because first of all and as it is known there is no compulsion in Islam as the Quran clearly states, and never Islam was or will be a religion that is forced on others. Secondly, true muslims' morals will not allow them to commit such an horrible major sin which is forbidden in Islam. Thirdly, Muslims who follow the teaching of Islam know and for sure that they must treat all people whether they are believers or non-believers with kindness and good behavior.
So please don't call those people Mulims call them whatever you want but just associate Islam with that; for it is innocent from such debased actions.
I will recommend those who believe or think that Islam encourages such an horrible thing, just please go and read about Islam from its real sources and not let the media blur your vision and shape your opinion by nonsense and lies.

Ori

Angel slayer
Nonsense! I will just call that ridiculous and nonsense, for that's an act of barbarians and sick crasy people and not an act of true Muslims. Faithful Muslims will never do such a crasy thing; you know why? because first of all and as it is known there is no compulsion in Islam as the Quran clearly states, and never Islam was or will be a religion that is forced on others. Secondly, true muslims' morals will not allow them to commit such an horrible major sin which is forbidden in Islam. Thirdly, Muslims who follow the teaching of Islam know and for sure that they must treat all people whether they are believers or non-believers with kindness and good behavior.
So please don't call those people Mulims call them whatever you want but just associate Islam with that; for it is innocent from such debased actions.
I will recommend those who believe or think that Islam encourages such an horrible thing, just please go and read about Islam from its real sources and not let the media blur your vision and shape your opinion by nonsense and lies.

I am not associating Islam with this. It's rather obvious that these people are not Muslims, just people who ruin things for everyone else.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!

I share teh anger. Not so much because I think people are automatically associating Islam with it, but because the people who did it probably associate themselves with Islam. That for me is the thing that makes me so angry. How could you do such a thing to a person? I have first hand experience on watching a person turn from Islam, and how angry that makes you, but I never wished them dead, or wanted to harm them.

It's really out of control, and this is why I hate when people of strong cultural background mix it with Islam and call it that.

What people, even muslims, fail to realize though is that people in other countries don't know squat about Islam. It's really an important point because people automatically think if you come from an mostly muslim country you know about ISlam but sadly that's not true. Many people in other countries are illiterate, raised with cultural superstitions, never have read the Quran, don't know anything about Islam other than what they heard about. Its realy a dangerous mixture of ignorance, because then they do stuf firmly believing that Islam says so, when it doesn't. That's what not seeking knowledge will do for you. This is why Muhammad (saw) tells us to seek knowledge even if we must undergo hardship to get it.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I share teh anger. Not so much because I think people are automatically associating Islam with it, but because the people who did it probably associate themselves with Islam. That for me is the thing that makes me so angry. How could you do such a thing to a person? I have first hand experience on watching a person turn from Islam, and how angry that makes you, but I never wished them dead, or wanted to harm them.

It's really out of control, and this is why I hate when people of strong cultural background mix it with Islam and call it that.

What people, even muslims, fail to realize though is that people in other countries don't know squat about Islam. It's really an important point because people automatically think if you come from an mostly muslim country you know about ISlam but sadly that's not true. Many people in other countries are illiterate, raised with cultural superstitions, never have read the Quran, don't know anything about Islam other than what they heard about. Its realy a dangerous mixture of ignorance, because then they do stuf firmly believing that Islam says so, when it doesn't. That's what not seeking knowledge will do for you. This is why Muhammad (saw) tells us to seek knowledge even if we must undergo hardship to get it.

I totally agree with what you said FVM.
May Allah guide Muslims to practice their religion correctly and to well represent their religion so as to be true ambassadors of Islam! ameen!!

Peace

Peace

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This man's attackers are clearly ignoring the teachings of the Prophet. It is they who are in need of conversion.
What is disturbing here is that these barbarians actually consider themselves Muslims, and their actions correct. How many "Muslims" have such a dismal understanding of the precepts of their own, purported religion?

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
This man's attackers are clearly ignoring the teachings of the Prophet. It is they who are in need of conversion.
What is disturbing here is that these barbarians actually consider themselves Muslims, and their actions correct. How many "Muslims" have such a dismal understanding of the precepts of their own, purported religion?

This is exactly the problem seyorni, "muslims" do not even know about Islam. It is said that nearing the time of Qiyamah knowledge of Islam will be taken from the world. This includes being taken from the muslims themselves. So many people have no idea what is Islam and what is cultural practice, mainly when the cultural practice is dangerous. The simple and best solution would be education on it obviously, but the sad thing is that the dicatators and tyrants over these people find it necessary and beneficial to them, that these people remain in ignorance. Any person seeking to educate is identified as an enemy of the state and taken care of...........

I have no idea what to do about this. Many people come to other countries only to be shocked and amazed that Islam is practiced much differently and much more correctly than they ever thought possible. In truth they are shocked to find many things they thought were part of deen actually were not at all. Some change and follow deen as they find it should be once they are educated, others are comfortable remaining in ignorance which is really sad, not to mention completely haram.

Dr. Nosophoros

Mothers that want an abortion in this country even if they are raped are faced with some idiot(s) waving a cross saying they cant have one because they think their God said so, how far removed are we from this really? rape is rape.