• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Male Rape

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
My brain is quick to think he is "lucky" to (and then I tell it to shut up ).

The thing is you would have to ask HIM if HE felt "lucky" .Maybe he felt humiliated and violated.The bottom line is she had no "right" to do that to him.

Kerr

The thing is you would have to ask HIM if HE felt "lucky" .Maybe he felt humiliated and violated.The bottom line is she had no "right" to do that to him.
Which is why I told my brain to shut up :p.

I live in a contradictory state where I have stereotypes that has digged themself a bit too deep into my brain without my knowledge, and where I am aware of that and knows when to not listen to myself. It can be rather... interesting... sometimes in my head, lol.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Then It would be a crime. I guess.

Not "I guess" ..it would be a crime.That's why its better to "assume" you are committing a crime if you sexually "engage" with a person without their permission .

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I live in a contradictory state where I have stereotypes that has digged themself a bit too deep into my brain without my knowledge, and where I am aware of that and knows when to not listen to myself. It can be rather... interesting... sometimes in my head, lol.

Hey no problem..Me too.We learn (and unlearn) as we go..Its all good. :)

Titanic

Then he enjoyed it. It was still wrong of her to do it, though, since there was no way for him to give consent first.

Alright I am starting to see the point. I am a straight 22 year old male. So when it comes to sex I am like Yes!!!!!!!! Please bear with me.

Kerr

Alright I am starting to see the point. I am a straight 22 year old male. So when it comes to sex I am like Yes!!!!!!!! Please bear with me.
Lol, yeah, I am a 25 year old man who hasnt had sex for 4-5 years, so I know how you feel :p. Still, imagine a random guy walking by you in the store, then suddenly grabbing you and shuffle a dildo up your behind. It may have been fine if he asked and you agreed, but not if he just did it without giving you a choice. Same principle applies here.