• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Making fun of Atheism

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I feel humor is an important aspect of being human, even when it comes to making fun of your own beliefs.

upload_2017-10-13_12-26-49.jpeg

c2d.jpg

images

atheism-300x298.jpg

images

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
If you can't laugh at your own expense you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else expense.

P.S. thats some good memeage!

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Atheist: What's this fly doing in my soup? Waiter: Praying. Atheist: Very funny. I can't eat this. Take it back. Waiter: You see? The fly's prayers were answered.

---------

An atheist is walking through the countryside when he is ambushed by a huge grizzly bear. "Oh God!" he screams "Help me!" The bear stops in its tracks and a voice from the heavens rings out "All your life you've said you don't believe in me, slandered my name and now you want my help?" "I realise that my request is rather bold," replies the atheist "but would it be possible for you to make this bear a Christian?" "Of course it is!" replies God. The bear closes its eyes and clasps its paws in prayer and says "Thank you Father for this meal I am about to receive..."

------

One day the zoo-keeper noticed that the orangutan was reading two books - the Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species. Surprised, he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books?" "Well," said the orangutan, "I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."

source: Atheist Jokes - Atheism Jokes