• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Make America the 6th Greatest Again!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just see it as one big market.

I rank Amazon better in customer service and savings than Walmart. I will naturally buy more from Amazon than Walmart (which I Do!)

Brand is still a very generic term for many things, but assuming all other things being equal. This could very well indicate where investors will invest their money.

I believe the article broke it down to more than just brand so if we use the individual metrics, this could again speculate how and WHERE individual consumers ie. investors, countries, companies... invest their money.
I see markets too.
But I don't see the ranking in the OP as significant relative to the others.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
How is the claimed bias relevant?
They show their method of evaluating the countries.
Any objections to that?
I'm glad they are up front about their bias.

Dang...you got your Marxist mojo go'n on today!
Because I'm pro job-creating small business. That's a use of the word "Marxist" that I had not considered before.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I gots nuthin but opinions too.
I have opinions about your opinions. And I'm sure you have opinions about my opinions about your opinions.

This will lead, of course, inevitably into a black hole of opinions. Or perhaps a roach motel of opinions.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have opinions about your opinions. And I'm sure you have opinions about my opinions about your opinions.

This will lead, of course, inevitably into a black hole of opinions. Or perhaps a roach motel of opinions.
Yer an opinionated little cus, ain't ya!