1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Major Rabbi says non-Jews are donkeys, created to serve Jews

Discussion in 'General Religious Debates' started by Sajdah, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sajdah

Sajdah Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.

Ratings:
    +118
    The rest of the article...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zardoz

Zardoz Wonderful Wizard
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +350
    Religion:
    Abrahamic
    Did you happen to notice he's a senile 90 year old nutjob?

3. Sahar

Sahar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +765
    Religion:
    Islam
    It's really sad and ironic that the Jews are one of the most (if not the most) people who suffered from racism yet such views are coming from them and the majority of them support a racist entity like Israel. What a shame!!

4. Sahar

Sahar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +765
    Religion:
    Islam
    So? When he was younger, he held a different position towards gentiles? And this is only the effect of senility?

5. Sajdah

Ratings:
    +118
    If so, why was he allowed to give a sermon during the Sabbath? And what really makes him the head of Shas's council of Torah Sages and a senior sephardi adjudicator, as it is mentioned in the article?

6. Zardoz

Zardoz Wonderful Wizard
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +350
    Religion:
    Abrahamic
  7. monta

monta .

Ratings:
    +1,334
  8. Zardoz

Zardoz Wonderful Wizard
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +350
    Religion:
    Abrahamic
    Because he's old? :(

9. Zardoz

Zardoz Wonderful Wizard
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +350
    Religion:
    Abrahamic
    Point is, if you look hard enough you'll find bad things anywhere.

10. Sajdah

Ratings:
    +118
    Well, it seems that you haven't read what he says very well.....He says "non-Jews" not "Muslims" only, so don't try to use the "Jews vs. Muslims" argument....So are you going to give us links about how all non-Jews view Jews?

• Like Like x 1
  11. monta

monta .

Ratings:
    +1,334
    If that person was purporting to represent my people I would flat out say he was wrong.

I would also be very critical of anyone who allowed him to hold any public position. If his mental faculties have failed him, surely it would be in his best interest to be retired from public life, at the moment it just looks like people support his views. What other way is there to look at this?

• Like Like x 1
  12. arimoff

arimoff Active Member

Ratings:
    +58
    It is a more shame when you come here on one thread and try to justify women being raped as if Islam is a great society and then in another thread you speak of people suffering of racism, that rabbi can say what he wants Jews are not obligated to say only what none Jews want them to say, we don't stick our noses in to your stupidity so don't stick your nose in to our business neither.

As far as I am concerned we can say anything we want about anybody

1. freedom of speech, you don't like it? to bad, no body is complaining that some time ago a barbaric man because of his hatred towards Jews called them pigs and monkeys so why are you even posting this?

2. I believe its time to speak how we see it, to much accusations for blood libel, drinking Christian kids blood, killing Muslims trying to take over the world and so on give us Jews the right to say what ever we want and no body can say anything about that. I'm not even mentioning the lack of brains of those who took that seriously and made pogroms and other sorts of killings.

3. when people around you constantly act like animals by torturing you burning you in gas chambers, take you hostage, blow them selfs up around you, not only it gets tiresome but you start to question what is wrong with them? are they ok? will they ever stop or change? one generation goes another comes but attitude does not change, is it possible? eventually the only answer you can come up with that such humans lack brains and you start not only to despise them but look down on them as if they are on a level of an animal, so rather then calling this 90 year old Rabbi insane why don't you look in the mirror and question your self why does he think of us like that what did we do.

#12 arimoff, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  13. The Neo Nerd

The Neo Nerd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +472
    Meh there's nut jobs in every religion.

No need to take this guy any more serious than the westboro baptist people or some of the more crazy muslims.

-Q

14. monta

monta .

Ratings:
    +1,334

Justifying bad actions with other bad actions is childish.

15. Father Heathen

Father Heathen Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +19,575
    How common is this viewpoint among Jews? Sort of reminds of a similar, recent thread on RF about races "knowing their place" in society...

16. Sajdah

Ratings:
    +118
    But this doesn't happen when it comes from Muslims, and RF is a perfect example, every single Muslim do anything wrong your Media does a good job in shedding light on him and what he did, and we Muslims are supposed to apologise and give excuses for non-Muslims!!

Besides it seems that there are some Jews who believe this guy, and take him seriously!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. The Neo Nerd

The Neo Nerd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +472
    Let's face it, you guys need some better PR people. Are you really surprised that muslims are getting bad press. And you can't say the muslim nutjobs don't have their believers

And don't forget i mentioned those westboro knobheads, and i mentioned them first, so don't get your knickers in a knot.

-Q

#17 The Neo Nerd, Nov 21, 2010
  18. Sajdah

Ratings:
    +118
    Really? Why don't you do that thing instead and look in the mirror to understand that you are not superior to any other human being?!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sajdah

Ratings:
    +118
    No, I think we (Muslims) need some fairness from the western Media, and westerners in general!

20. Father Heathen

Father Heathen Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +19,575
    But the rabbi implied that all non-jews, or "goyim", are inferior to jews and are to be subjugated by them, not just those who are perceived to have wronged the them in some way. Do you honestly see the rabbi's bigoted and supremacist views as rational and justified? It just seems like the jewish version of nazism to me. The idea that ones heritage or superstition elevates them above others is an absurd notion, anyway.

#20 Father Heathen, Nov 21, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.