• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Major Rabbi says non-Jews are donkeys, created to serve Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renji

I think it's prejudice. It saddened me..... And I can't imagine myself as a donkey, which serve "his masters"( I would like to use that term). May God have mercy on them.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There might be something to the old geezer's rant. I once worked with a nice Jewish boy. (Were were engineers in the same dept.)
He told me that it was OK to date non-Jewish girls, but he couldn't ever marry one. He said there was an old saying about it....
"Gentiles are for practice.".

arimoff

But this doesn't happen when it comes from Muslims, and RF is a perfect example, every single Muslim do anything wrong your Media does a good job in shedding light on him and what he did, and we Muslims are supposed to apologise and give excuses for non-Muslims!!

Besides it seems that there are some Jews who believe this guy, and take him seriously!!

So you had to pick on the Jews to complain about the treatment of Muslims, how nice we are playing that game again, blame the Jews, he took your money, he drank your blood, he killed your god or a prophet he took your land, he took your wife and now he is trying to make you a slave so why don't we go kill some more of those 6 million Jews.

arimoff

Really? Why don't you do that thing instead and look in the mirror to understand that you are not superior to any other human being?!

Well Jews are not hunting for everybody to become Jewish or die so who is claiming superiority?

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
It's really sad and ironic that the Jews are one of the most (if not the most) people who suffered from racism yet such views are coming from them and the majority of them support a racist entity like Israel. What a shame!!
We both know that Muslims and Jews both can hold prejudiced views of each other. for every prejudiced rabbi, it would take me 2 seconds to find an Imam saying the same things. so yalla lets get over it, and play nice.

Last edited:

TheKnight

Guardian of Life
It is a more shame when you come here on one thread and try to justify women being raped as if Islam is a great society and then in another thread you speak of people suffering of racism, that rabbi can say what he wants Jews are not obligated to say only what none Jews want them to say, we don't stick our noses in to your stupidity so don't stick your nose in to our business neither.

As far as I am concerned we can say anything we want about anybody

1. freedom of speech, you don't like it? to bad, no body is complaining that some time ago a barbaric man because of his hatred towards Jews called them pigs and monkeys so why are you even posting this?

2. I believe its time to speak how we see it, to much accusations for blood libel, drinking Christian kids blood, killing Muslims trying to take over the world and so on give us Jews the right to say what ever we want and no body can say anything about that. I'm not even mentioning the lack of brains of those who took that seriously and made pogroms and other sorts of killings.

3. when people around you constantly act like animals by torturing you burning you in gas chambers, take you hostage, blow them selfs up around you, not only it gets tiresome but you start to question what is wrong with them? are they ok? will they ever stop or change? one generation goes another comes but attitude does not change, is it possible? eventually the only answer you can come up with that such humans lack brains and you start not only to despise them but look down on them as if they are on a level of an animal, so rather then calling this 90 year old Rabbi insane why don't you look in the mirror and question your self why does he think of us like that what did we do.

Don't forget that in many of the situations where goyim were harming Jews, it was other goyim that put an end to it.

There might be something to the old geezer's rant. I once worked with a nice Jewish boy. (Were were engineers in the same dept.)
He told me that it was OK to date non-Jewish girls, but he couldn't ever marry one. He said there was an old saying about it....
"Gentiles are for practice.".

They're not supposed to have any sort of intimate romantic relationship with non-Jews.

Wow. He's a racist and a fool.
It's really sad and ironic that the Jews are one of the most (if not the most) people who suffered from racism yet such views are coming from them and the majority of them support a racist entity like Israel. What a shame!!
I agree, it's ironic and sad when I hear such profound racism and arrogance coming from the conservative/fundamentalist Jewish groups.

arimoff said:
As far as I am concerned we can say anything we want about anybody
Come on. The OP doesn't say every single Jewish person is a racist bigot. This thread is only about this particular Rabbi. It was newsworthy in the Jerusalem Post because many people, including Jews, find this Rabbi's statements racist and controversial.

To me, the interesting issue this raises is that the whole concept of "We are God's chosen people" is inherently racist, even when it is not articulated in the offensive terms of this Rabbi.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
You know I was in Jerusalem today, and me and an Arab guy had a moment of humorous irony at a couple of nice American Jews, and how they try to climatise themselves to our culture (quite well actually). so really, who cares what this rabbi thinks.

Last edited:

croak

Trickster
LOL, you reminded of that tourist who couldn't believe his eyes when he saw a donkey in one of Cairo streets. "At last I saw a real donkey"!! It was like a memorial moment for him! :D
I think Cairo has more donkeys than all of Lebanon. :p I want one someday. I rode one once. Awesome creatures.

Levite

Higher and Higher

Ovadiah Yosef is a right-wing fundamentalist wacko. He has a long, long career of coming out with ridiculously inflammatory statements that the majority of the Jewish people would have nothing to do with.

The Shas party represent Sefardi and Mizrahi Haredim-- ultra-Orthodox Jews, in other words, radical fundamentalists.

Radical fundamentalists are disgraceful and make the rest of their religion look bad, no matter what religion they are.

To be fair, Yosef was slightly more restrained and rational when he was younger. He's been getting more than a little nutty, even for him, since he started getting upward of 80. But he was always inflammatory and right-wing. Someone wittier than I am once said that Ovadiah Yosef has one of the best rabbinic minds of the Fourteenth Century....

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
Ovadiah Yosef is a right-wing fundamentalist wacko. He has a long, long career of coming out with ridiculously inflammatory statements that the majority of the Jewish people would have nothing to do with.

The Shas party represent Sefardi and Mizrahi Haredim-- ultra-Orthodox Jews, in other words, radical fundamentalists.....
According to Yosef "non-Jews were born to serve Jews"....I really would like to know the scriptures refutation to what he said.....

Status
Not open for further replies.