• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Magnetic force of Kaaba! (Images)

h05531n

In The Name Of God
Hi!

Magnetic force of Kaaba!

589333_udO55cg7.jpg

PW2011-07-27-magnet1.jpg

2182db233cee7f43b81012bfe94ac4bc.jpg

Union

Can you provide scientific explanation please . Thanks in advance . May ALLAH , the Almighty reward you for your pure effort BUT let it be backed by science.....

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Can you provide scientific explanation please . Thanks in advance . May ALLAH , the Almighty reward you for your pure effort BUT let it be backed by science.....

He is just trying to show that like a magnet attracts metals and aligns poles. Similarly the Kaaba attracts believers and directs them toward God.

He doesn't literally mean Kaaba is magnetic. I hope.

Although, I think the magnetic field lines are not accurate. Unless the opposite pole is present that is not in the picture. Look up iron fillings magnetic field lines.

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Oops. Sorry for treading where I'm not suppose to.

Union

He is just trying to show that like a magnet attracts metals and aligns poles. Similarly the Kaaba attracts believers and directs them toward God.

He doesn't literally mean Kaaba is magnetic. I hope.

Although, I think the magnetic field lines are not accurate. Unless the opposite pole is present that is not in the picture. Look up iron fillings magnetic field lines.

Could be . In that case no worry , no science .

Treks

Are the people with black clothes the women?

Also how do the people line up in such perfect circles? It's really impressive. Are there marks on the ground?

Union

Also how do the people line up in such perfect circles? It's really impressive. Are there marks on the ground?

Yeah , lots of women pray there in black veil .
So far I know , there is no circle mark , I visited Mecca couple of times , can't remember saw any lines .

Gharib

I want Khilafah back

Those in black clothes aren't necessarily all women and those in white aren't necessarily all men.

All women who go there do not dress in black and men do wear clothes of different colours such as black. So hard to tell really but they most likely are.

As for the perfect lines, I went through a few close up pictures and I believe the length of the granite tiles is the required length during prayer so the people line up according to the length of the tiles. I'd say that was purposefully designed.

I was there about a year ago but didn't really pay much attention to where I was standing. I do know for certain though that there aren't any markings other than the lines of the tiles themselves.

h05531n

Islamic Science: Neil Armstrong Proved Mecca is the Center of the World

The following are excerpts from an interview with Dr. Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyed of the Egyptian National Research Center. Al-Majd TV aired this interview on January 16, 2005

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: The centrality [of Mecca] has been proven scientifically. How? When they traveled to outer space and took pictures of the earth, they saw that it is a dark, hanging sphere. The man said, "Earth is a dark hanging sphere – who hung it?"

Interviewer: Who said that?

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: [Neil] Armstrong. Armstrong was basically trying to say: Allah is the one who hung it. They discovered that Earth emits radiation, and they wrote about this on the web. They left the item there for 21 days, and then they made it disappear.

Interviewer: Why did they make it disappear?

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: There was intent there…

Interviewer: So it may be said that this suppression of information was significant.

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: It was very significant, since…the Ka'ba [in Mecca]… They said it emits radiation. This radiation is short-wave.

When they discovered this radiation, they started to zoom in, and they found that it emanates from Mecca – and, to be precise, from the Ka'ba.

Interviewer: My God!!

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: It was said…

Interviewer: Does this radiation have an effect?

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: They found that this radiation is infinite. When they reached Mars and began to take pictures, they found that the radiation continues beyond. They said that the wavelength known to us… or rather the shortness of the wavelength known to us… This radiation had a special characteristic: It is infinite, and I believe that the reason is that this radiation connects the [earthly] Ka'ba with the celestial Ka'ba.

Imagine that you are the North Pole and I am the South Pole – in the middle there's what is called the magnetic equilibrium zone. If you place a compass there, the needle won't move.

Interviewer: You mean that the pull is equal from both sides?

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: Yes, and that's why it's called zero-magnetism zone, since the magnetic force has no effect there. That's why if someone travels to Mecca or lives there, he lives longer, is healthier, and is less affected by Earth's gravity. That's why when you circle the Ka'ba, you get charged with energy.

Interviewer: Allah be praised.

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: Yes, this is a fact.
This is a scientific fact…

Interviewer: Because you are distant from…

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: Earth's magnetic fields have no effect on you in this case.

There's a study that proves that the black basalt rocks in Mecca are the oldest rocks in the world. This is the truth.

Interviewer: The oldest rocks? Yes. Has this been proved scientifically?

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: It's been scientifically proven, and the study has been published.

Interviewer: They took basalt rocks from Mecca…

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: …Basalt rocks from Mecca, and investigated the places where they were formed.

In the British Museum there are three pieces of the black stone [from the Ka'ba] …and they said that this rock didn't come from our solar system

h05531n

... Harold Burr, a neuroanatomist at Yale University, mapped out electrical field patterns around various living organisms that he labeled L-fields or life fields. The L-fields seemed to energetically direct growth and development in plants and animals.

With clues from Harold Burr, Becker theorized that there existed a unique electrical-control system within the body that played a role in healing and repair of cellular damage, but also the regulation of states of consciousness. Becker found that anesthetized humans showed a marked alteration in the DC current around their heads whether they were under the influence of drug-induced anesthesia or hypnotically induced anesthesia.

More

GURSIKH

chardi kla
images are beautiful ;) ,but analogy with magnetic lines of force is absurd , magnetic lines of force are not concentric circle with magnet at centre infact these passes thru magnet .

th

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
Islamic Science: Neil Armstrong Proved Mecca is the Center of the World
Care to provide credible link?

I seriously doubt its authenticity.

And excuse me if I a ignorant, but did Neil Armstrong really make it to Mars to take pics?

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
does anyone know what's inside the Kaaba?

i heard it is a piece of a meteorite??

But also, why do people pray to it? Is it a form of idol worship??

F0uad

Well i am not sure how much you know about Islam but idol-worship is condemned heck the Quran is very clear that idol-worshipers will burn in hell and the Prophet Mohammed(saws) destroyed all the idols that existed in Pre Islamic Arabia. So Idol-worship or Paganism is seen as one of the greatest sins you can commit in Islam.

The Quran states that Ibrahim, together with his son Ishmael(peace be upon them), raised the foundations of the holy house.[Quran 2:127] God had shown Ibrahim(pbuh) the exact site, very near to the Well of Zamzam, where Ibrahim and Ishmael(peace be upon them) began work on the Kaaba's construction in circa 2130 B.C. After Ibrahim(pbuh) had built the Kaaba, an angel brought to him the Black Stone, a celestial stone that, according to tradition, had fallen from Heaven on the nearby hill Abu Qubays. According to a saying attributed to The Prophet Muhammad(saws), the Black Stone had "descended from Paradise whiter than milk but the sins of the sons of Adam had made it black". The Black Stone is believed to be the only remnant of the original structure made by Ibrahim(pbuh).
After the placing of the Black Stone in the Eastern corner of the Kaaba, Ibrahim(pbuh) received a revelation, in which God told the aged prophet that he should now go and proclaim the pilgrimage to mankind, so that men may come both from Arabia and from lands far away, on camel and on foot.[Quran 22:27] Going by the dates attributed to the patriarchs, Ishmael(pbuh) is believed to have been born in roughly 2150 B.C., with Isaac(pbuh) being born a hundred years later. Therefore, Islamic scholars have generally assumed that the Kaaba was constructed by Ibrahim(pbuh) around 2130 B.C. The Kaaba is, therefore, believed by Muslims to be more than a millennium older than Solomon's(pbuh) Temple in Jerusalem, which is believed to have been finished in 1007 B.C. These dates remain consistent with the Muslim belief that the Kaaba is the first and thus oldest mosque in history.
in the Samaritan literature, the Samaritan Book of the “Secrets of Moses” (Asatir) claims that Ishmael(pbuh) and his eldest son Nebaioth built the Kaaba and the city of Mecca too.

There is more information here: Kaaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Treks

Thanks kindly.

When I read the part about the stone being white at first and then becoming black I think of the meteorite falling from the sky in a ball of while flame and when found it would have been black.