• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lucifer and gods.

Inno A Lucifer

I am not a Lucifernian, I am a Heathen, but I view Lucifer and Satan as representations of my gods.I relate Lucifer with Odin, and Satan with Loki. I view neither as evil. Lucifer/Odin is wise, helpful, somewhat calm. Loki/Satan is somewhat brash, chaotic, curious... Like fire, extremely beneficial, but still dangerous if not controlled. Odin/Lucifer brings wisdom, reason, and knowledge to Humanity, Loki/Satan gives us curiosity, intelligence, and impulsiveness. I view other pagan religions similarly, no matter the names of the gods I see similarities between them and believe that for the most part religions worship the same gods by different names. For instance, Allah, God (christian), God (Jewish) are the same, Lucifer/Odin are the same...etc...