• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lucifer and gods.

Fishage

Searcher
i wanted to know how luciferians see Lucifer, and if they relate him to any gods in any way.
could someone please tell me about all this as i can't find much about it?

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
I am not a Luciferian, though I am sure one will be along soon to answer your question. Theistic Luciferianism admires Lucifer as the Angel who rebelled against God to fight for what he thought is right. Prometheus is the only other god I know of who could be considered Lucifer. I am sure there are more. Atheistic Luciferians merely see Lucifer as an archetype to admire, not as a literal being.

(Luciferians please correct me if I am wrong).

Ðanisty

I am not a Luciferian, though I am sure one will be along soon to answer your question. Theistic Luciferianism admires Lucifer as the Angel who rebelled against God to fight for what he thought is right. Prometheus is the only other god I know of who could be considered Lucifer. I am sure there are more. Atheistic Luciferians merely see Lucifer as an archetype to admire, not as a literal being.

(Luciferians please correct me if I am wrong).
*nod*

Some also consider Enki in Sumerian mythology to be Lucifer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki

Admittedly, I do not know much about Sumerian mythology though...lol.

Fishage

Searcher
ok, but recently ive been told that lucifer is all god's, he's just in another form.
is that an actual belief of luciferians?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Lucifer is the Morning Star the Sirius B star which is a dwarf star (dark star) that revolves between the Sirius A star and it's Sun. Enki and Aset are both metaphorically related to this dark star that can only be seen at the horizon line during daybreak.
Sirius A being the brightest star in the night sky is seen as Heavenly and it's partner Sirius B is seen as the Underworld. From Enki / Aset evolves most of the Worlds belief systems of Good and Evil along with their personifications.

Traditionally, Lucifer is the 'Light Bearer'. It was not until the Abrahamic religions did Lucifer become wrongly associated with Satan and Evil.

The Stregherian beliefs have the Goddess Diana seducing her brother Lucifer and bearing the child Aradia, the first Witch.

Dr. Nosophoros

I'd say first learn to capitalize the single letter "I".

From there I would say that you should observe things and make your own decisions and act upon them, it's all a learning process from the minute you were conceived until you die, make the most of it.

I'm not sorry if I treated you as a child, because that is what you presented yourself to me as in the black and white world of the "click click" of electronics.

morning-star

Light Bearer
I'd say first learn to capitalize the single letter "I".

From there I would say that you should observe things and make your own decisions and act upon them, it's all a learning process from the minute you were conceived until you die, make the most of it.

I'm not sorry if I treated you as a child, because that is what you presented yourself to me as in the black and white world of the "click click" of electronics.

I would agree with you 100% there. we all learn from observeing and making our own choices, but we also learn from each other asking questions and putting in the effort to find out more can be a good thing. remember knowladge contains power and wisdom.

And as for the child bit he is childish. X3 ( I know him in life)

Dr. Nosophoros

I'm not a cheap shot artist taking advantage merely for the sake of doing so, there is a reason. Hopefully it will help them in the long run no matter where it leads them, if not, then I put my two cents in, take it or leave it, you are going to anyway.

Good luck in your search.

morning-star

Light Bearer
I'm not a cheap shot artist taking advantage merely for the sake of doing so, there is a reason. Hopefully it will help them in the long run no matter where it leads them, if not, then I put my two cents in, take it or leave it.

I wasn't trying to say you are, I was just pointing out that I agree with you.

Dr. Nosophoros

It wasn't an accusation that you personally did, it was more an explanation overall of my reasons without being too specific. I apoligize if I came across that way to you.

Fishage

Searcher
Thank you for clearing that up for me. and as for being called childish by morning star, who are? you said you know me but i don't have a clue who you are. haha

morning-star

Light Bearer
**coughs** so I didn't go out with you at one piont? **hides in shame*** (and we should get back on topic...sorry)

Fishage

Searcher
Haha, you make me laugh.
so, back on topic. I asked about Luciferians beliving lucifer is all gods in another form, recently Ive learnt about Monolarity which explains that possibility.
I don't mean to offened anyone through this next question, Luciferians believe in love stoping all fighting or something to that effect don't they? If thats correct then I would like to know your personal opinions on this.

morning-star

Light Bearer
Oh god you’ve hit a rock on this one. There are so many different forms of luciferianism; it is really comes down to the individual. As you know I am pro-peace and unconditional love but I’m sure Danisty has a completely different view from me.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Lucifer is knowledge, sacred knowledge. The principal that there is another way to spiritually ascend other than God's way.