• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Love your neighborhood Jew as yourself

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Did you know that there is an expanded tour of Auschwitz that is only available on request, which includes the swimming pool the prisoners enjoyed, the theater where they put on plays, concerts and films?
And are you aware that Birkenau was the death camp that certainly didn't have any of those facilities? Are you aware that there was one gas chamber even in Auschwitz, which was the labor camp? And are you aware of the fact that the plays and concerts weren't for the prisoners but were for the administration and the guards?

metis

Agenda? My only agenda is the pursuit of truth.
That is a lie because if you truly was "in pursuit of the truth" you'd be taking some facts from one who was there and who had six survivors with me at the time. No, you're clearly into anti-Semitic bigotry, which I've seen many many times before, and you seem to think that people here at RF are stupid so as to swallow your garbage-- they ain't, and I'm quite sure they know what your real agenda is.

Earthling

David Henson
So what u are saying is every one has blood in there past more reason to work together. Look it up did not work for them not going to work here either

Well, yes, ultimately, as far as the human race goes, the trouble is you can't have more than one captain per ship. Thus the significance of the sovereignty of Jehovah.

Mr Faux

And are you aware that Birkenau was the death camp that certainly didn't have any of those facilities? Are you aware that there was one gas chamber even in Auschwitz, which was the labor camp? And are you aware of the fact that the plays and concerts weren't for the prisoners but were for the administration and the guards?
Horrible time in history. But respect is given to those who lost there lives. Learning shows respect

Earthling

David Henson
The 'Jews' didn't kill Jesus......... it was the Sanhedrin and priesthood who were after him. The Jewish people, all of them, were for Jesus.

Don't take John's word, just take Mark's.

John and Mark's word was one in the same. Not all of the Jewish people were for Jesus. By a long shot. People get uptight when you say the Jews killed Jesus like that something negative about the Jews, and you can't really think like that because Jesus was a Jew. The Jewish religious leaders of Jesus' day had their religious misconceptions which clouded their judgment and they, specifically, brought about the death of Jesus through the Romans. There were Jews for Jesus and Jews against them, but ultimately it was the Jewish religious leaders who caused his death.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
What about Jesus said in Revelation 2:9--
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"

I still think that John was munching hallucinogenic mushrooms when he wrote that drivvle.

I have read that Revs nearly got excluded from the bible, which could have saved a lot of trouble........

Earthling

David Henson

No. Probably because none of it is true. If it is, show me.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
You got me texes ok ok your turn how is it fake??? An why have you not corrected the existence??? 50 years is a lot of experience not to put to use fix a problem

When I visited the the phony museum I told them they were fake, and explained why, but their faith in their fundamentalist Christian beliefs was stronger than the physical evidence.

FOSSILS OF 'MAN TRACKS' SHOWN TO BE DINOSAURIAN

Still waiting . . .

metis

It was the organized churches, Catholic or Protestant, which too often turned a blind eye or went along with Hitler's program.
It was more than just they as I know some historians believe that Hitler's "approval rating" probably was around 80% at its peak. The fact of the matter is that very few opposed them after a while, and they had a following here in the States.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
....................................... ultimately it was the Jewish religious leaders who caused his death.

You see? After all that writing you agreed with me.
Easy.

The the members of the Priesthood were mostly greedy, fattened, corrupted, quisling hypocrites who didn't give a fig for the old ways and laws......... just wanted their lifestyles, wealth and to copy Roman lifestyles and even Gods.

The Baptist got them exactly right.

But Mark's story is true, John's is mostly rubbish....... why, he didn't even know what order to put his collected stories into........... pah!

metis

No. Probably because none of it is true. If it is, show me.
Maybe try these for starters:
Survivor testimonies

http://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/holocaust/resource_center/item.asp?gate=4-5

The Holocaust - Wikipedia

BBC - History - World Wars: A View of the Holocaust

And there's many more where that came from.

And what you're undoubtedly also unaware of is that many members of Congress flew to Poland to see what these camps were like because they were told that the world would have a hard time believing what they were seeing. One of my neighbors when growing up was involved in the liberation of Dachau, and he said when he saw he piles of bodies he just broke down and cried.

But what do you care, right? And further evidence of your bigotry is the simple fact that you questioned the fact there there were 6 million Jews killed but never questioned the fact that roughly 5 million non-Jews were killed. IOW, your anti-Semitism is there for all to see on that regard alone.

Anyhow, people doing what you're doing are a dime a dozen, so this is my last post on this with you.

Earthling

David Henson
That is a lie because if you truly was "in pursuit of the truth" you'd be taking some facts from one who was there and who had six survivors with me at the time.

You haven't presented any facts. And, I've seen the eyewitness testimony of many survivors who were obviously lying. I presented those in two videos in this thread. The case of the French historian who wrote for years on the gas chambers and then one day realized that he, nor anyone else at Auschwitz had seen any gas chambers. He had just heard it elsewhere. In that same video two noted Jewish historians who said the gas chamber stories were lies. And the woman in the longer video who was making up stories and this was shown through various interviews she had given which are in stark contrast to one another. Or the man in the same video who's own son prompted him and his wife to stop with the story he had made up where she passed him apples through the fence of a concentration camp so he wouldn't starve and later married her. All fiction. Over and over and over again these people have lied.

No, you're clearly into anti-Semitic bigotry, which I've seen many many times before, and you seem to think that people here at RF are stupid so as to swallow your garbage-- they ain't, and I'm quite sure they know what your real agenda is.

Bull****. Semitic is a language, not a race. The Arabs and the Jews hate one another and both speak Semitic language. I believe we all came from one person. Adam. The differences in our eye color, our hair color, our skin color, our geographic location, our religious affiliation are all irrelevant to me. We are all the same.

Stop using the bull**** anti-Semitic card every time someone points out what horrible acts the Jews, like every other group of people who have ever existed, have perpetuated on their fellow man. It's dishonest, cowardly, stupid and disgusting.

Mr Faux

John and Mark's word was one in the same. Not all of the Jewish people were for Jesus. By a long shot. People get uptight when you say the Jews killed Jesus like that something negative about the Jews, and you can't really think like that because Jesus was a Jew. The Jewish religious leaders of Jesus' day had their religious misconceptions which clouded their judgment and they, specifically, brought about the death of Jesus through the Romans. There were Jews for Jesus and Jews against them, but ultimately it was the Jewish religious leaders who caused his death.
Jesus was a brave soul. He showed us unselfish acts . i truly believe if he did not do what
When I visited the the phony museum I told them they were fake, and explained why, but their faith in their fundamentalist Christian beliefs was stronger than the physical evidence.

FOSSILS OF 'MAN TRACKS' SHOWN TO BE DINOSAURIAN

Still waiting . . .
So im supposed to take you word on that.............not very convincing. I hope you are the real deal cause i have a class you need to go to its free. I can help

Mr Faux

Jesus was a brave soul. He showed us unselfish acts . i truly believe if he did not do what

So im supposed to take you word on that.............not very convincing. I hope you are the real deal cause i have a class you need to go to its free. I can help
chel

FOSSILS OF 'MAN TRACKS' SHOWN TO BE DINOSAURS

Still waiting . . .
Shunyadragon i need some concrete evidence. Not your opinon plz those are a dime a dozen. A headline does not cut it sorry

metis

Stop using the bull**** anti-Semitic card every time someone points out what horrible acts the Jews, like every other group of people who have ever existed, have perpetuated on their fellow man.
Again, you are lying through your teeth as I have not done that in my entire life, so this is just another one of your truly pathetic made-up stories. Seems like you have no shame.

Mr Faux

chel

So if i gave you a geology test by live video could you pass????