• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lohan poses nude

Somkid

I think its love of publicity but if she should shoot for positive attention not negative attention.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I think its love of publicity but if she should shoot for positive attention not negative attention.
I disagree.
If it was for love of publicity she would not have needed to be coaxed into it in the first place.

A

angellous_evangellous

I bet it didn't take much, perhaps she should find some new friends...

Unfortunately she can't get a new mother. Sheesh, it's like Britney Spears is her mom.:yes:

I bet Playboy didn't offer her mother enough money or Lindsey would be there too.

A

angellous_evangellous

Juvenal could have said of Lohan's mom:

Ancient History Sourcebook: Juvenal: Satire VI
Satire 6 said:
Do the concerns of a private household and the doings of Eppia affect you? Then look at those who rival the Gods, and hear what Claudius endured. As soon as his wife perceived that her husband was asleep, this august harlot was shameless enough to prefer a common mat to the imperial couch. Assuming night-cowl, and attended by a single maid, she issued forth; then, having concealed her raven locks under a light-coloured peruque, she took her place in a brothel reeking with long-used coverlets. Entering an empty cell reserved for herself, she there took her stand, under the feigned name of Lycisca, her nipples bare and gilded, and exposed to view the womb that bore thee, O nobly-born Britannicus! Here she graciously received all comers, asking from each his fee; and when at length the keeper dismissed his girls, she remained to the very last before closing her cell, and with passion still raging hot within her went sorrowfully away. Then exhausted by men but unsatisfied, with soiled cheeks, and begrimed with the smoke of lamps, she took back to the imperial pillow all the odours of the stews.

Behold my favorite lines from Roman satire!!

YEAH

Random

Lohan is not attractive to me @ all. Rumour has it she is a super-cow primdonna anyway. Meh. She's no Marilyn Monroe, that's for sure...

nutshell

What I was getting at (and I think A_E got there too) is that this is a stunt by a mom to get a buck. Lohan has been screwed up with controlled substances and disasterous parents and now she is "coaxed" into posing nude by mommy. I find it sickening.