• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Life after death is a scientific FACT.

For me it is not a matter of "is there life after death" or not. There is always life after death, it is even scientifically proven. It is a fact. Everything that exists, even our very own life-force is a form of energy which can neither be created nor destroyed, only change form. Therefore it is merely a question of what will we change into when we die. Personally I tend to agree with the quantum physicists...everything has potential. The universe is full of infinite possibilities. If a simple electron can have the "awareness" to realize there is an observer and be able to change its response, then I am certain that after "death" (changing form) I would most surely be able to retain at least some of my own "awareness". Perhaps not enough awareness to retain previous life memories though, which would make sense anyways as to why people don't generally "remember" their past lives. Even if all the life in the entire Universe was extinguished (died), life would still reappear given enough time and the right conditions. That in itself would be another form of "life after death". But that's my opinion. I don't believe that life after death has to necessarily be equated with the "supernatural". As they say, life goes on... So does that make any logical sense to you? Opinions?

It was great to read your post. Yes, there is life after death. The conclusive proof is our true identity. We identify ourselves with our bodies - through the filter of false ego. But our true self is pure consciousness which is beyond the perview of death, disease, birth, etc. This fact can be demonstrated and understood easily by considering that I had the body of a child, then I had the body of a young man, and then the body of an old man - but all this while - the 'I' has not changed. Similarly death is simply the final change when the soul is carried to the womb of our new mother based on subtle laws of nature under the direction of the Supreme Being, The Absolute Truth, The Supreme Controller, aka God.
The human platform is to seek out the truth about soul and the Merciful Supreme, find our true relation and prepare to be transferred to the Kingdom of God, where we really belong, free of death, birth, miseries, and enjoy eternally.
Till one comes to the platform of at least inquiring honestly about these subject matters, one is only a two-legged animal.
It is great to be able to discuss these topics with souls such as you, who are inquiring and interested.

Deftide

Um, energy cannot be created or destroyed? This would mean that all of our lives would have to have existed from the beginning of time.

Last edited:

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
Um, energy cannot be created or destroyed? This would mean that all of our lives would have to have existed from the beginning of time.

That is what I was getting at. That would be correct. That is why I came up with that "Quantum Life Theory" of mine. It is my theory that the only reason why there are any living things to begin with is because all matter has the same "vibrational force". Not necessarily in a biological sense, but in a sense that all matter is "animate" and therefore has what I consider to be "anima" or "force of life". It is that force, that "consciousness" or "Mind" as Max Planck suggested that is the "matrix" of all matter (what some people might call God, but I don't believe to be "supernatural" nor do I call it God), that existed before anything else. It is that "force" that always existed that changed form and caused the Big Bang and everything that we see now including our own energy. There is only one existence that we know, and WE are a "conscious" part of it. Always have been. We can neither be created nor destroyed (even our own consciousness), we can only change form, like anything else that exists. That "force" which is the matrix of our very being, our "consciousness" has always existed, just that now we take on human form. What will we change into next I wonder? That is the only question that remains for me.

Last edited:

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
Only all of our particles in the form of energy or matter.

That is correct. Even though our physical bodies change form, we are still as always, part of that "matrix of all matter" as Max Plank suggested. It is neither "supernatural", nor is it a deity of any sort. Everything that exists, exists naturally. But that is my opinion.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Thief here...
Okay guys and gals...
I thought we had made certain that life after death is not an item
proven by science.
If such scientific technique existed...the need for other items, such as
religion...philosophy...social mores...etc...would not exist.

Facts of life after death are not determined, as the continuing of life after death cannot be affirmed.

To say there is life after death is a matter of faith,
and what lays ahead of us....can be considered...not proven.

I do have strong suspicions,however.

Deftide

That is what I was getting at. That would be correct. That is why I came up with that "Quantum Life Theory" of mine. It is my theory that the only reason why there are any living things to begin with is because all matter has the same "vibrational force". Not necessarily in a biological sense, but in a sense that all matter is "animate" and therefore has what I consider to be "anima" or "force of life". It is that force, that "consciousness" or "Mind" as Max Planck suggested that is the "matrix" of all matter (what some people might call God, but I don't believe to be "supernatural" nor do I call it God), that existed before anything else. It is that "force" that always existed that changed form and caused the Big Bang and everything that we see now including our own energy. There is only one existence that we know, and WE are a "conscious" part of it. Always have been. We can neither be created nor destroyed (even our own consciousness), we can only change form, like anything else that exists. That "force" which is the matrix of our very being, our "consciousness" has always existed, just that now we take on human form. What will we change into next I wonder? That is the only question that remains for me.

Have you ever heard of Greg Braden's 'The Divine Matrix'? He is an excellent visionary, one of today's greatest IMO. You would love his ideas. Check him out. Your ideas seem to match up with his.

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
Have you ever heard of Greg Braden's 'The Divine Matrix'? He is an excellent visionary, one of today's greatest IMO. You would love his ideas. Check him out. Your ideas seem to match up with his.

Thank you very much. I will check that out for sure.:)

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
Thief here...
Okay guys and gals...
I thought we had made certain that life after death is not an item
proven by science.
If such scientific technique existed...the need for other items, such as
religion...philosophy...social mores...etc...would not exist.

Facts of life after death are not determined, as the continuing of life after death cannot be affirmed.

To say there is life after death is a matter of faith,
and what lays ahead of us....can be considered...not proven.

I do have strong suspicions,however.

That is true, it is a matter of faith, but to those who have never experienced it or seen it with their own eyes. Many people have had near-death-experiences and have encountered poltergeists and such. Is it a matter of faith for them? I wonder.

As quoted from a letter by Albert Einstein: "it must be admitted that our actual knowledge of these laws is only imperfect and fragmentary, so that, actually, the belief in the existence of basic all-embracing laws in Nature also rests on a sort of faith."

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Very true. Also as we know, death and birth is occurring all the time which is also true and easily affirmable. :)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Thief here...
I would like to point an observation I've arrived at.
I rarely see opportunity to show it.
I hope you don't mind.

When I was so much younger, the teacher came into the room and announced,
there were 3billion people on the earth.
Now in the present, there are 6billion people.

If I live to be 100years, as did my grandfather, I will live at a time,
when 12billion people are living.

The average life span is 80years. Some countries more...some less.

It stands to reason and numbers....6billion people will die within my lifetime.

I strongly suspect...when I crossover...I will see total chaos.
With so much diversity in belief systems, so many religions, and each believer insisting he had it right.......there will be more than disappointment.

I expect to see at least 6billion souls screaming.
Screaming because they were mistaken.
Screaming at each other, still insisting they have it right, and the other guy has it wrong.

Then come the Peacemakers....
But that's another topic.

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
:D A few interesting quotes by Max Planck that I found...

-- "As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."

-- "Both religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is in the beginning, and for physicists, He is at the end of all considerations..."

-- "I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."

Take that however you want, but I believe he was on to something.

:shrug:Perhaps my own beliefs are not so far fetched and unscientific as one might at first think....:run:

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Thief here...
Now for that classical question.

Does a falling tree make noise, if there is no one present to hear it?

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Thief here...
Now for that classical question.

Does a falling tree make noise, if there is no one present to hear it?

That question is just like the chicken and the egg.. Everybody knows the answer but wants it to remain a question only :D (answer depending on the definition)

GiantHouseKey

That question is just like the chicken and the egg.. Everybody knows the answer but wants it to remain a question only :D (answer depending on the definition)
But neither paradox is really a paradox. They are both simple questions. They both have relatively simple answers. :D I've never got why they've always been such a staple in paradox lists...They aren't lol.

GhK.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Thief here...okay guys
I'll let you in.
The falling tree question is designed to reveal if you believe reality is dependent upon you perception..all in your mind...or if you believe reality to be separate of your personal perception.

Obviously the tree will always make a sound upon falling.
And the sun will rise tomorrow morning whether you do or not.
And yes the chicken came first.

So do you think perception carries over...life after death?
Remember...no eyes...no ears...no touching

Last edited:

GiantHouseKey

Thief here...okay guys
I'll let you in.
The falling tree question is designed to reveal if you believe reality is dependent upon you perception..all in your mind...or if you believe reality to be separate of your personal perception.
...Or the tree does make something, but its not a sound. Bizarre 3rd option proposed, says my belief system.

And yes the chicken came first.
It depends what you mean by chicken. Assuming you believe in evolution, I would have to logically argue that the egg came first.

So do you think perception carries over...life after death?
Remember...no eyes...no ears...no touching
Um...Yes and no. Yes perception exists after your mortal death, but no we won't be able to experience it :) Think about what would happen if you played a deaf person a symphony...It's like that.

GhK.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Thief here....
The chicken had to live as something else first.
Having done so..it laid a better egg. (evolution takes hold in living)

As for perception beyond the life....
First to say reality exists whether you are aware of it or not.
If your consciousness was required...all things would end...when you do.
Or perhaps when you have a blackout.
But no...all things go on without you.

So the tree does make a sound when it falls.
It's a trick question teachers use on students.
As philosophers...are we the center of the world? no.

As dead men...do we continue to 'see'?