• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's pray for the worst in Pakistan!

summia

Scriptural reader
Salaam Alaikum!

Today’s very tough situation has to be handled by all Pakistanis. I’m Pakistani and I wept so much today when I looked upon my Muslims brothers n sisters fighting together.
Yeah! Me talking about Jamiya Hasfa (Red Mosque issue) and government of Pakistan.

Jamiat-e-Hafsa states:

“ We want Islamic state in Pakistan and enforcement of the Shariyya Law (Islamic orders)”

Government of Pakistan states,

“ Yes, of course who deny the Islamic sharyyia in Pakistan? as all are Muslims here!”

BUT!

Consequences are negative, Government rather then represent the Islamic state failed to establish the purpose of Pakistan.

Quaid-e-Azam said, “ And we get Pakistan not to get the state for jobs but to get the state in which Muslims could easily follow Islamic rules”

There’s question not only in my mind but all MUSLIMS lived in Pakistan wants to know, “ Why government fails to establish its goal?”

And this is also the question raised by Jamiya Hafsa and as the result government starts its operation calling them Terrorist.

I mean to post all coz we Muslims and non-Muslims of course did not want violence and fear, of course.

I’m praying for Nation of Muhammad pbuh, please all come together to pray for such a worst condition, please…
Then there in the Heavens our God Almighty may bless His special favour upon us coz I know no country is escaped from violence and fear of Terrorism now a days.

Prayer:
“ O Allah Almighty! We know that we have done lot of mistakes and still Thou caste his favour upon us constantly. We don’t know who is right (either who is fighting at the name of religion or those who are saying them terrorist) at that time as knowledge of religion has become so rare now days. We have left Thy Way O God Almighty! We have left Thy guidance and now we have to face many problems that could not be able to over come. O God Almighty! Will you not save some people among them who are really sincere with You?
O God Almighty! We know, Thou don’t need us but we need Thou favor so much O Sustainer of Worlds! ”

Fulfill my prayer O Listener of Prayers!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
perhaps you didn't intend this thread to go in the debates section? i personally won't be saying this prayer because i am not a Muslim, but also because it seems to be more of a prayer for people to come closer to your God than anything else, which is certainly something i don't intend to do.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I'm sorry to hear about what is happening in your country. God knows everything that you are going through, even before you say it in prayer. Sometimes we feel alone but God is alwways there. God's protection and blessings be with you and yours.

Mary23

Prayer:
“ O Allah Almighty! We know that we have done lot of mistakes and still Thou caste his favour upon us constantly. We don’t know who is right (either who is fighting at the name of religion or those who are saying them terrorist) at that time as knowledge of religion has become so rare now days. We have left Thy Way O God Almighty! We have left Thy guidance and now we have to face many problems that could not be able to over come. O God Almighty! Will you not save some people among them who are really sincere with You?
O God Almighty! We know, Thou don’t need us but we need Thou favor so much O Sustainer of Worlds! ”

Fulfill my prayer O Listener of Prayers!
May Allah accept from you and I am also praying with you summia!

summia

Scriptural reader
perhaps you didn't intend this thread to go in the debates section? i personally won't be saying this prayer because i am not a Muslim, but also because it seems to be more of a prayer for people to come closer to your God than anything else, which is certainly something i don't intend to do.
Don't be stoned hearted!!!
All religions at least don't restrict to pray for others living in the World...

summia

Scriptural reader
I'm sorry to hear about what is happening in your country. God knows everything that you are going through, even before you say it in prayer. Sometimes we feel alone but God is alwways there. God's protection and blessings be with you and yours.
Yeah! Hema...

Its all about ignorance from true religion as u know there r black sheeps in every religion...

No one's secceeding here to represent True facts...

But almost trying to create misconcepts...

Mulsim's of Pakistan don't appritiate any group but both r at mistakes...

As u know, how the Babari mosque was treated in India????

:no:
I say, no one here's getting the right way!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Don't be stoned hearted!!!
All religions at least don't restrict to pray for others living in the World...

i wouldn't say i am stone hearted, i'm just saying that your prayer that you asked others to say is asking for reconciliation between the person saying it and your God, it doesn't seem to be a prayer for others. and i'm sorry but that's not something i pray for.

Pariah

Let go
And so I have to ask...
Why would I pray for the enforcement of Shariya law (Muslim law) in a country with a history of severe abuse to religious minorities, namely Hindus, but Christians as well?

summia

Scriptural reader
your prayer that you asked others to say is asking for reconciliation between the person saying it and your God, it doesn't seem to be a prayer for others. and i'm sorry but that's not something i pray for.

Is ur God n our God is distinct?
u mean to say, "u hav ur God n i hav mine?"

summia

Scriptural reader
And so I have to ask...
Why would I pray for the enforcement of Shariya law (Muslim law) in a country with a history of severe abuse to religious minorities, namely Hindus, but Christians as well?
I'm not asking for Shariyya law...
u didn't get my prayer...
I mean to pray for all Living in the Wrold to be blessed by God's special fevor coz no one's here escaped from violence!

Mary23

Hey! yar summia!
some times i think why shuld not i believe in so many Gods. when i will do something then there will be answer behind my pocket that God # 2 said so, or God # 3 said so, or God # 7 said so and so on.......................
:D
Its really benefited for me yar!

Mary23

:slap: HAn!
:no:
No, No NO..................................
I am not so stupit, because at the Day of Judgement when God # 1 may wish to reward me then God # 2 will may not agree to do so, i will remain inbetween....:D

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I've been reading about the Red Mosque conflict in the British press. A sad situation, to be sure, but intra-Islamic conflict is hardly a novel occurrence, nor confined to any particular country.

vandervalley

It's easy to solve the situation in pakistan.

If those terrorists want to live under sharia law then let them live under their own sharia law; while others who dont want to live under sharia laws should be left alone.

The reason why there are violences is because some people just like to impose their violent laws unto others

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Good point, Vandervalley.
All laws are restrictive. If one group wants to restrict itself beyond what the law currently requires there is nothing stopping it. But, in general, law should lie lightly on society and impose only those restrictions necessary for social harmony and ecological health.

In the US one can walk into any grocer's and buy a ham, and this has done no harm to the Jewish or Muslim communities here. If these religious communities choose to eschew this meat they are free to to so.

Remember, there is no merit in adhering to a rule when there is no choice in the matter. Like physical strength, a strong moral conscience does not develop without exercise. Without the freedom to exercise moral choice, a restrictive society will produce morally retarded individuals; undisciplined and unable to resist whatever whim or emotion overtakes them should the social strictures be removed.

summia

Scriptural reader
It's easy to solve the situation in pakistan.

If those terrorists want to live under sharia law then let them live under their own sharia law; while others who dont want to live under sharia laws should be left alone.

The reason why there are violences is because some people just like to impose their violent laws unto others
Yeah!
agreed with u, there should no enforcment, Islam is really against violance it is the religion of peace....
Therefore, i put prayer for such worst situations.......

summia

Scriptural reader
Herez guys!
I'm really offended by all replies...
I didn't mean to put ur suggestion before, i mean to pray for such a worst situation, and that is violence!
plz say some praying words for violences happening all around n those who r not involved such activities r also suffering......

What is mean to post, at least pray in ur own words!
but no one response better here, really offend!