• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lets hear your view

student_of_god

Hello fellow forum veiwers. Religion has become a very debated topic and the truth is becoming harder and harder with each different belief and the availability of information on the web. While looking into a website on Freud the scientisit and his view of religion, I cam accross this site (below) which is very disturbing, but goes stright to the heart of every man and woman.

Please my fellow forum memebers, please read this website and put you case forward.

http://www.hope-of-israel.org/fraudis.html

Regards
:hi:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wooh... that was a fun read.... nothing like a bit of hate filled diatribe to get the day going...

there is a little bit of coyote in me that just loves watching the big three monothiestics take pot shots at one another... :wink:

wa:-do

ROFL. An article aimed at the ignorant, the only ones who could believe such nonsense.

"Saturated in billions of oil dollars, the world’s fundamentalist Moslem movement is headed and financed primarily by Saudi Arabia,"

Um, doesnt anyone know that Saudi Arabia is having their own political problems with radicals in their own country? Or does no one read the news?

"Moslems consider themselves the master race of "the prophet" and look down at others as inferior. Indeed, their religious texts vilify Christians and Jews (jointly called "peoples of the Book") as "apes" and "pigs"

Islam is not a race of people, it is a religion. This person apparently doesn't know the difference. And about the Quran saying jews and christians are apes and pigs, no verse is provided for their claim in this article. The closest thing the quran says is that many ages ago some jews were turned into apes for disregarding the sabbath. However, is this literal?

"The object of Islam and its followers is to expand their faith (and power) until the whole world is within their realm."

Funny, I thought Islam was a religion. Well, christians try hard as hell to expand their influence around the globe as well. However, until the whole world is within their realm? rofl. what proof.

"In reality, the Koran instructs that "jihad" is a "sacred duty", incumbent on "every Moslem". There is also a schedule of rewards for those who "dispose of" infidels (which include any non-Moslem, Christians, Jews, Hindus and others)."

Jihad is incumbent on any healthy male at proper age and for proper reasons, and? Oh, im sure this person doesnt know what the reasons are. And a reward for killing all non muslims? ROFL. what crap is this.
2:190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

"Islam is a religion which teaches that the way to heaven and salvation is secured through murder. "

Um actually Islam teaches the way to achieve a place in heaven is through belief and good deeds.

"It also promotes slavery as a sacred practice and considers the bondage and humiliation of all women, including their own mothers, as a divine order."

90:13 And what will explain to thee the path that is steep?- (It is:) freeing the slave; Or the giving of food in a day of privation ...
4:19. O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness
6:151: Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want

"It enforces the Islamic code as the sole law of the land, both religious and secular thereby, in fact, putting anyone who is not a Moslem outside the protection of the law."

5:9. O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear Allah.
Actually anyone who lives in an Islamic state is protected under the law. ROFL

" As for Jesus Christ, Islam portrays him as a minor prophet, certainly not as the Son of God, nor as the Messiah and definitely not as the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world"

19:30 He (Jesus) said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
19:88 They say: "((Allah)) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous! At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin,
3:45: Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah;
ROFL

" Moslems still offer animal sacrifices and at recent ceremonies in Mecca slaughtered a staggering 500,000 animals."

Muslims do not sacrafice animals on the concept of atonement. What is sacraficed is used for food and distributed amongst the poor.

"In Islamic tradition the very concept of "forgiveness" is unknown and unrecognized"

5:74 Why turn they not to Allah, and seek His forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

"Instead, the rule of "blood revenge" is mandatory."

2:178 O ye who believe! the law of equality is prescribed to you in cases of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the woman for the woman. But if any remission is made by the brother of the slain, then grant any reasonable demand, and compensate him with handsome gratitude, this is a concession and a Mercy from your Lord. After this whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave penalty.

"In Islamic societies women are regarded and treated as beasts of burden, or merely childbearing machines, with no rights whatsoever."

4:19 O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness
30:21 And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts):

"The Moslems concede the obvious, that Islam permits men to have more than one wife."

So what? So does the Torah ROFL 4:3 Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one

"This system of "temporary marriage" is akin to legalized prostitution. Under this law, a Moslem man may hire a "temporary wife" for a fixed amount of money. "

Sahih Muslim: 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said to Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the Day of Khaibar forbade forever the contracting of temporary marriage and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.

Oh God Im tired of refuting all of this crap. What a pathetic essay written by a pathetic man who evidently has no scholarly background in anything he is writing. Like I said in the begining, only the ignorant could believe such garbage. A feeble attempt to discredit a religion he feels is a threat to his obviously. ROFL

student_of_god

DontFearMe, finaly someone showed the innitiative to reply. A lot of the stuff that was written by you does appear in the holy book. My question now is:

What does ROFL stand for and is their a holybook which is written in modern english without the latin words? eg oye, thy, etc?????

:talk:

student_of_god

DontFearMe, finaly someone showed the innitiative to reply. A lot of the stuff that was written by you does appear in the holy book. My question now is:

What does ROFL stand for and is their a holybook which is written in modern english without the latin words? eg oye, thy, etc?????

:talk:

Amazing, out of all the information I provided, your only question is: What does ROFL stand for? an expression of disgust. There are many religious books that have been written using modern english. You can find them if you want them.

anders

DontFearMe,

I admire your knowledge - and your patience. I have seen that site before (I don't remember what I was looking for), and after a few lines I wanted to write a comment. After a few paragraphs, I could but sigh and pity the poor writer.

student_of_god,
I don't understand where you've found the word "oye". It does not occur in the KJV (other than in the word "destroy") or in my Latin or English dictionaries. And "thy" is as English as can be, even if slightly older than the language of today. Moreover, a word in an English Bible is, by definition, English, unless marked otherwise. I normally quote the KJV, as I have the feeling that most people are acquainted with it and like the sound of the old-fashioned language. Sometimes, I use the Revised English Bible, which perhaps is more readable to today's young persons.

Lightkeeper

Student_of-God. This article is why we need to learn about Islam and other religions. I believe the article does harm. ROFL means Rolling on the Floor Laughing.

Anders, I have my Greatgrandmother's Swedish Bible, or Bibeln. It was printed in 1878. The front cover says "Den Heliga Skrift." She came to the U.S. in about 1895, learned English and used English bibles from then on. I also have them.

'

anders

The first Swedish Bible was printed in 1541. There were no major changes until an interim edition in 1903; following the 1541 edition, the next official version, prepared by the Bible commission, founded by royal decree in 1773, was printed in 1917! The version used by the Church of Sweden today is the "Bibel 2000" of the governmental Bible commission, which was founded in 1972.

An interesting fact is that the commission members (Christian clergy, linguists, authors...) don't have to be confessing Christians, and even representatives of the Jewish congregations are members. The committe is financed mainly by the government, which I think is unique in the world.

student_of_god

Sorry to not have replied, been very busy with work :)

Anders wrote: I have seen that site before (I don't remember what I was looking for), and after a few lines I wanted to write a comment. After a few paragraphs, I could but sigh and pity the poor writer.

That one was easy, I was reading an article about how Signard Freud the psychologist was against religion and how it refered to it as chains around humanity. There was this section on Islam that mention "Islarm the Fraud", so I clicked and read.........

I guess if you type the same words into a search engine you may get simular results.....

Bye
:hi:

anders said:
DontFearMe,

I admire your knowledge - and your patience. I have seen that site before (I don't remember what I was looking for), and after a few lines I wanted to write a comment. After a few paragraphs, I could but sigh and pity the poor writer.

I am surprised I was as patient as I was. But I think these lies and propganda need to be thrown in the trash, so why not do it. The writer not educated, and shouldn't even attempt to write an essay on Islam. His ignorance shines through. Unfortunately there is a lot more where this came from, all based on lies and hate by very dark people.

So student of God, you obviously know what I think of this article. Lies and propaganda as usual.

Hmmm... Interesting that the best sins they could accuse Islam of, such as arrogance, racism, violent conversion, etc... are ALL sins done worse by Christianity during it's reign. But I guess that shabby, ignorant site is going to say NOTHING of that...

chookyman

MMM..... The writter behind this article is indeed a Jew of course. I have in learning about both sides of islam come upon many articles much like this one. The best that caps the bad is one I posted about "The Miliant Sword of Islam".

Of course these people who spreed there evil in the name of religion greatly misunderstand their religion and from there own prespevtive believe what they are doing is right, they even it quote it from the holy book sections after sections which they use to justify and convince others to join their stupidity. At the same time they feed on the hate that they generate from their actions and aslo use it to say, "see look, the world hates us muslims, look at all their anti-islamic blar blar".

Faceless propagnda. What amazes me about all this, how the majority of these people who commit these horriable things are nothing but yellow faced cowards. Why? Because they always have to hide their faces behind towls and masks. Asama Bin Laden the biggest crook of them all, is the only one who has the guts and courage to say look, "this is who I am, this is what I stand for, and I am not affriad to hide behind the skirt of my mother".

Regardless whether you are christian, jew, or muslim.... everyone of you in the past have committed mass death and crimes against humanity. None of you three can justify any of your actions or point the finger at yourself, because you are just as bad as each other. We do it in the name of god they say.... What a load of bull@#$%. God is about peace, kindeness, harmony, love, forgiveness.... So how can you justify murder, death by masses, chopping of peoples body parts, rapping, and wars (holy also) as acts of god??? They are nothing but acts of evil between men and nations because they can not learn to accept and appreciate others cultures, beliefs, and way of life. They can not learn to keep their noses out of other countries business.

How dare you justify these actions in the name of god. If you feel the lifestyle, culture, values, because we enjoy this life to much in this world, or because we do not submit to god and believe your holy words you have the right over time to commit such acts, go to hell where you belong, for surly that is the one you serve, the god of evil, Satan, the devil himself.

trishtrish10

their are different factions in every religion. we all need to settle our differences and unite with love. we should be open to all people's backgrounds and cut thru the red tape by civilizing our own behavior first. the rich help the poor and poor help the rich.the sick help the caregivers as well a vice versa. it gives one a good feeling to share one's talents. that's what it's all about.

Lord_Vader

I think islam and christians were as bad as each other. Both of them are nothing but fruads, plagarisms of the jewish texts. In todays society we would refer to such individuals and their religious ideals as nothing more then a cult, but even over times cults become more and more accepted as they grow or are adopted by culture.

You don't need to read a holy book to know about god or to know what is good and what is evil. Evil is just human stupidity at many different levels. The day we are born, we already inherit the knowledge of there being a god and what is good (unconditional love) and what is wrong (including very bad/even evil).

We are educated people living in an educated world, lets practice lodgic and commonsense here, move away from the stories and fairytales of ancient past, for all we know, the bible could have been written by a mad man who was delusional or even skitzo (who kept hearing &/or seeing things). You choose to love or you choose to hate. You choose to be selfless or you choose to be selfish. Your choices will determin your destiny, your environment will determin your character.