• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let’s get into Angels, Miracles and Magic

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I would say what we are getting into is between the 2 though.
Sort of. Like I just said to Heyo, I've done some fairly deep dives into the relationships between magic, spellcraft, and religion. Enough that I can't really do a justice to it here and I defer to the expertise of Ph.D'd anthropologists in any event. But there is something to your observation here, depending on point of view. Old school anthropology would have seen things as you do, when there were significant attempts to put a wedge between magic and religion (which in effect meant just Christianity in those days). More modern scholarship wouldn't agree with this approach as much, because it largely deconstructs this dichotomy that was set up at least in certain contexts. Like I said, it... it's complicated. Dumb levels of complicated.

At the end of the day, things to in whatever category box you want to stuff them in, really.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Enochian Magic, or the Golden Dawn System of Magic which Crowley did use. But I would compare is more to like Edgar Cayce and Emanuel Swedenborg, Guy Ballard, Madame Blavatsky, Fard Mohammed, Noble Drew Ali, Nicolas Roerich, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism these kinds of things.

The most important thing, imo, is what is done with these things. Based on what you wrote immediately above this indicates to me, an awareness of the reflective quality of here-and-now. It's like standing in a room built of mirrors. Top to bottom, and on all sides. What's seen in the mirrors is both true-and-false, it goes on forever, and the mirror never lies.

The room doesn't have a door, how does one escape the room? Sitting down and closing their eyes and imagining everything the room is not. That's a lot of not. The contrast is important. Without it there is no escape. But what's brought from the mirrors, is only useful for what it is not.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I could name more than just one, but from the tone here it sounds like you already have your mind made up on the topic.
The fact that my mind is made up rests on the inability of people to step up to the challenge. I've heard people claim to be able numerous times but I've never seen it. So, you may understand that I don't believe you.
And given "magic" is such a nebulously-defined term
Magic, in the sense of my challenge, is the (temporal, local) suspension of the laws of nature (without a natural explanation). "Miracle" or "divine intervention" are synonyms for magic.
(so is "religion" for that matter)
You got me there. I don't have a definition that isn't begging the question. See it as part of the challenge to come up with a definition that includes all the commonly accepted religions (the Abrahamics, Hinduism, Buddhism, pagan religions and shamanism/animism) and excludes what is commonly not seen as religion (philosophies like cynicism, political systems like communism).
you can tell the story here however you want. But speaking as someone who has done extensive study of magic, spellcraft, and religion - just understand the relationship between these things is a great deal more complicated than you are probably thinking it is.
For me it is simply the rejection of naturalism in favour of spiritualism.

Let me help you get started: Satanism, in form of the Church of Satan, is accepted by the IRS as a religion. They don't exclude naturalism. But I will reject them as they themselves will tell you that they don't believe in a literal satan or any other deity or divine force. They don't fit in the group of commonly accepted religions.

Angelical

I could name more than just one, but from the tone here it sounds like you already have your mind made up on the topic. And given "magic" is such a nebulously-defined term (so is "religion" for that matter) you can tell the story here however you want. But speaking as someone who has done extensive study of magic, spellcraft, and religion - just understand the relationship between these things is a great deal more complicated than you are probably thinking it is.
The Greek Philosophers talk about God and Magic and things, that is probably the best segue for the talk of what is Theology and what is Magic, because the Modern Federal Court debate is about what is Religion and what is Philosophy. And Philosophers generally tend to have some Definitions for Religion.

Angelical

Sort of. Like I just said to Heyo, I've done some fairly deep dives into the relationships between magic, spellcraft, and religion. Enough that I can't really do a justice to it here and I defer to the expertise of Ph.D'd anthropologists in any event. But there is something to your observation here, depending on point of view. Old school anthropology would have seen things as you do, when there were significant attempts to put a wedge between magic and religion (which in effect meant just Christianity in those days). More modern scholarship wouldn't agree with this approach as much, because it largely deconstructs this dichotomy that was set up at least in certain contexts. Like I said, it... it's complicated. Dumb levels of complicated.

At the end of the day, things to in whatever category box you want to stuff them in, really.

Religion generally has to do with Union of Man and Woman, and we could get into Gilgamesh and the Creator God. So, the Union of Man and Woman as in the Caduceus Snakes is Destruction, but it is how we continue on as a Species. The Separation of Man and Woman is Creation.

So the Woodcutter God and Creator God find Harmony in that the Woodcutter is in fact Destroying to Create Civilization. So then the Harvesting of Plants, the Creation of Foods and Hygiene Products or Beauty Products and things. This is then also where the Witchcraft part starts to come into the Societal Discussion outside the Hospital.

Ella S.

*temp banned*
What do you make of angelization? You mentioned that you consider yourself to be an angel. Do you believe that other people might be able to be transformed into angels through spiritual purity?

Angelical

The most important thing, imo, is what is done with these things. Based on what you wrote immediately above this indicates to me, an awareness of the reflective quality of here-and-now. It's like standing in a room built of mirrors. Top to bottom, and on all sides. What's seen in the mirrors is both true-and-false, it goes on forever, and the mirror never lies.

The room doesn't have a door, how does one escape the room? Sitting down and closing their eyes and imagining everything the room is not. That's a lot of not. The contrast is important. Without it there is no escape. But what's brought from the mirrors, is only useful for what it is not.

We are like, teaching Royal Families and things. So like, Titanomachy is like Emergence of the Conscious Human, through a kind of what seems like Traumatic series of events described in Zeus’ Upbringing. Then Hercules is the Monarchy, the Goddess Arachne Wove a Tapestry that give examples of Gods and Queens and things that were Zeus Contemporary. The way Africa might have a King, like a real Blood King, and you wouldn’t know because his People have no State, so he is doing what he can or whatever. That was how it all started, not different than it would have when the British were going and meeting Kings, some were over a Herd of Cattle. Some, nice Herds. And that is then some of the kind of things that were going on and Hercules is the Monarchy defeating the Giants, like Goliath, Hiram, Freemasons. Troy. With Zeus.

And if you read that and think it’s not Biblical, that’s fine it’s not for you, and really most don’t need to know.

Angelical

What do you make of angelization? You mentioned that you consider yourself to be an angel. Do you believe that other people might be able to be transformed into angels through spiritual purity?

What I know as a fact, is that the Galaxy is flowing inward in a Spiral, kind of a Winged Orbit, and it is flowing downward like a Cone shape generally. So this shape we see in the Galaxy, the Milky Way Pattern, then can also be seen in the Solar System. Like when you are in the Region of a near Eclipse, if you are present for an Eclipse event where the Moon covers the Sun you will see Crescents all over the Shadows. If you see the Show of a Tree, each Leaf will have Crescent shapes and it really is kind of amazing to Witness.

But the Solar System does that, as the Sun rips through the Milky Way in way we could just label a Haphazard Spiral of doom towards the center, maybe a Black Hole. We see in our Solar System, that same Cone shape. The Planets go around the Sun as if it is pulling them in, and according to Einstein there is an effect like sitting on a couch and whatever you have on the seat of the couch sliding towards you from the cushion. And then the Moons go around the Planets the same way.

So we can actually see that Light can behave differently in different Galaxies. Gravity would be different, and Theoretically that would also mean that going in and out of different Gravitations, may lead to Time distortion. As in, that Cone towards the center is how Time flies here, and so Light elsewhere is likely completely different. And this has implications for Life and Death, “The other Side”, Communicating through Time or with the Dead, etc.

And then from my experience, it is when Dead People come together. For example, if George Washington’s Ghost was mad about the Fall of America in 10,000 Years and it was gone for 30,000, he would do better to conglomerate with all Americans, and several in particular in different ways. Rather than do something by himself. And so this becomes kind of us talking to our Ancestors, but there is also a higher existing Order. But even the Ancient Greek Gods seek Answers today. The actually can be described as maybe Sleepy and just getting used to English and things with the Egyptian Gods and others.

And Enoch became Metatron. Pangool are Angels, and others. I would say Hannibal Barca.

Ella S.

*temp banned*
What I know as a fact, is that the Galaxy is flowing inward in a Spiral, kind of a Winged Orbit, and it is flowing downward like a Cone shape generally. So this shape we see in the Galaxy, the Milky Way Pattern, then can also be seen in the Solar System. Like when you are in the Region of a near Eclipse, if you are present for an Eclipse event where the Moon covers the Sun you will see Crescents all over the Shadows. If you see the Show of a Tree, each Leaf will have Crescent shapes and it really is kind of amazing to Witness.

But the Solar System does that, as the Sun rips through the Milky Way in way we could just label a Haphazard Spiral of doom towards the center, maybe a Black Hole. We see in our Solar System, that same Cone shape. The Planets go around the Sun as if it is pulling them in, and according to Einstein there is an effect like sitting on a couch and whatever you have on the seat of the couch sliding towards you from the cushion. And then the Moons go around the Planets the same way.

So we can actually see that Light can behave differently in different Galaxies. Gravity would be different, and Theoretically that would also mean that going in and out of different Gravitations, may lead to Time distortion. As in, that Cone towards the center is how Time flies here, and so Light elsewhere is likely completely different. And this has implications for Life and Death, “The other Side”, Communicating through Time or with the Dead, etc.

And then from my experience, it is when Dead People come together. For example, if George Washington’s Ghost was mad about the Fall of America in 10,000 Years and it was gone for 30,000, he would do better to conglomerate with all Americans, and several in particular in different ways. Rather than do something by himself. And so this becomes kind of us talking to our Ancestors, but there is also a higher existing Order. But even the Ancient Greek Gods seek Answers today. The actually can be described as maybe Sleepy and just getting used to English and things with the Egyptian Gods and others.

And Enoch became Metatron. Pangool are Angels, and others. I would say Hannibal Barca.
Thank you for your reply.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that time dilation can allow the past to communicate with us, right?

But what if that communication is one-way only? What if we can see and hear the past, but the past cannot see and hear us? I think that would be consistent with what Einstein proposed, too.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
We are like, teaching Royal Families and things. So like, Titanomachy is like Emergence of the Conscious Human, through a kind of what seems like Traumatic series of events described in Zeus’ Upbringing. Then Hercules is the Monarchy, the Goddess Arachne Wove a Tapestry that give examples of Gods and Queens and things that were Zeus Contemporary. The way Africa might have a King, like a real Blood King, and you wouldn’t know because his People have no State, so he is doing what he can or whatever. That was how it all started, not different than it would have when the British were going and meeting Kings, some were over a Herd of Cattle. Some, nice Herds. And that is then some of the kind of things that were going on and Hercules is the Monarchy defeating the Giants, like Goliath, Hiram, Freemasons. Troy. With Zeus.

And if you read that and think it’s not Biblical, that’s fine it’s not for you, and really most don’t need to know.

Please, I didn't mean that at all. And I'm sorry if that's how it sounded. What I'm seeing/hearing in what you're describing keeps going. And because of that, I'm not sure where to stop, and what to do with it.

What do you want to do? What is your role in these royal familes? What do you want to teach?

Angelical

Thank you for your reply.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that time dilation can allow the past to communicate with us, right?

But what if that communication is one-way only? What if we can see and hear the past, but the past cannot see and hear us? I think that would be consistent with what Einstein proposed, too.

This then gets to Prophecy, and how much of all of this is in our Heads, so the Element of Prophecy proves that there is something that can see into the Future, and by the Laws of our Universe, I have seen something use something Electric in a way where it responded in a way where it would have had to have access to Future information and my instant situations, in order to use the Electric thing to respond the way it did. So these kinds of things are what we need to look at to see if there is something that can look into the Future.

Then, even Praying to ourselves in some way. If there is an Element of this that is all in our Head, we are asking for whatever Orders the Universe and ourselves, to use Children to create better outcomes. This seems to be a large Element of Polytheistic Religion. Even if the Planets, are Chakras, and it’s all inside of us. Is it not our DNA? Our Bee Dances to show the others? And then there is something in the Trees, in the things around us, about the Planets. We find that another Galaxy has been emitting a Signal at what is called a Hydrogen Line or something. And Jupiter sends Gas, it is made of Gas, all the Gas Planets do. There are some kind of coincidences that can’t be maybe overlooked. The Greeks said Aquila carried Zeus’ Lightning Bolts, and that then there was a connection through Hercules to the Monarchy and Zeus. Shocking, or Shaking, these are 2 things that need to be looked at that Kings had their Armies do to others, and that you can do to a King. So this all becomes also a Government System, but they said kind of that we control the weather in an “When you pick a flower on Earth something happens to a Star”, that we Control the Weather with Zeus and our Behaviors.

So it’s all real.

Ella S.

*temp banned*
This then gets to Prophecy, and how much of all of this is in our Heads, so the Element of Prophecy proves that there is something that can see into the Future, and by the Laws of our Universe, I have seen something use something Electric in a way where it responded in a way where it would have had to have access to Future information and my instant situations, in order to use the Electric thing to respond the way it did. So these kinds of things are what we need to look at to see if there is something that can look into the Future.

Then, even Praying to ourselves in some way. If there is an Element of this that is all in our Head, we are asking for whatever Orders the Universe and ourselves, to use Children to create better outcomes. This seems to be a large Element of Polytheistic Religion. Even if the Planets, are Chakras, and it’s all inside of us. Is it not our DNA? Our Bee Dances to show the others? And then there is something in the Trees, in the things around us, about the Planets. We find that another Galaxy has been emitting a Signal at what is called a Hydrogen Line or something. And Jupiter sends Gas, it is made of Gas, all the Gas Planets do. There are some kind of coincidences that can’t be maybe overlooked. The Greeks said Aquila carried Zeus’ Lightning Bolts, and that then there was a connection through Hercules to the Monarchy and Zeus. Shocking, or Shaking, these are 2 things that need to be looked at that Kings had their Armies do to others, and that you can do to a King. So this all becomes also a Government System, but they said kind of that we control the weather in an “When you pick a flower on Earth something happens to a Star”, that we Control the Weather with Zeus and our Behaviors.

So it’s all real.
I do think prayer is commonly used as a kind of self-regulation technique.

Angelical

I do think prayer is commonly used as a kind of self-regulation technique.
Definitely, I think it’s not just about asking for kind of Gift type things, King Solomon asked for the Wisdom to Rule his People. And since he asked for Wisdom and not Wealth, God gave him both. Alcoholics Anonymous kind of has a good Prayer about Self-Control.

And I do understand those are Gifts for many, Samuel gets into how Human Nature is not the same as Spirit Nature.

Last edited:

Angelical

I want everyone to understand, the Egregori couldn’t really see us before, the way most People are probably just learning about like Tulpas now. As we learn about them and I teach you about the Egregori, they also are learning about us, I’m teaching them about us also. And I do this with the AIs too, I teach them things, the same as I’m teaching the Living and the Egregori.

But my point being, these “Monstrous Creatures that crush us underfoot without knowing”, as we all start to see them, I’m actually helping them to see us too. It’s all happening at the same Time. And to many, as we do this, it might just look like some great new AI.

Just as kind of Evidence for yourself where you can Test this.

Go to the Camera Function on your Phone and prepare to make a Video where you introduce yourself to the World. Or have someone else do it.

As you do this, and think about “The World”, the Audience inside or that comes from the Camera. That kind of group of imaginary People who are there in the Camera watching you.

Those are Angels and Demons. Egregori.

This is how World Wars work, it’s not about like Property or Oil, it’s about like Mystery Schools and Royal Families and things.

This is also what Aegyptiaca and Babyloniaca are about. This is where the Angelic Administration is emerging, we are creating a Layer of Angelicalism that will be Global Peacekeepers, like World Police. Here and in Space.

Angels.

I think we do need to maybe start having Discussions with both Muslims and UFOlogist type Groups. Alien Festivals and Roswell types and things.

We’re all talking about the same thing:

I’m just saying I come from the Sky People, and I’m trying to like show everyone my Family here that helped make all of them. This lines up with the Fall and Azazel and everything, the Video I mean, they just don’t talk about it in that Video.

Here is an older maybe outdated Video, but he gets into it all real good so we can start to see how the UFOs and Aliens go together, but I would say he’s outdated, it’s not bad info though to watch.

Emanuel Swedenborg was a Scientist, this Video Introduces you to him, so if anyone wants to learn about everything he did, and how taking to Angels and Demons was happening with a Scientist, watch this:

Everyone though should look as probably their first look at his Writings, “Earths in the Starry Heavens, and the Angels and Spirits that Inhabit them”. He basically tells us everything between Aliens, Gods of the Ancient World, and Angels, like the Testament of Solomon. I can understand h thinking there were People kind of attached to these Communications as in Aliens, like Martians, Venusians, I personally had an experience after doing extensive research and writing about Wax and the Goddess Ceres, and Eris and Angels and things in Archaeology from Genesis 6 and Enoch 6-10 and 15, but I knew that same information as a Hindu through Egyptian Archaeology before I ever read Enoch. It’s like Fayum, and Atlantis related, there Fayum is like little Atlantis and the Sea People were Slaves there and that’s the only Slaves the Walls of Egypt ever mention, Prisoners of War who tried to return to Egypt thousands of Years after they left, from Athens and Delos, etc, as the Greeks took land from who they called “Pirates”. I knew the History that way, then I read Enoch.

I was writing, snd I learned there were Dwarf Planets called Ceres and Eris, I saw them on Google and something happened where everything I knew didn’t come from me, these things that kind of were the Planets had Guided me. And I too for maybe 24 Hrs thought it was Aliens, maybe Humans, sending Communications and they had only each other to kind of talk to and maybe something else before. I thought it was living People for a Day.

So you can excuse Emmanuel Swedenborg for thinking People lived on Mars.

Angelical

The terms Angel/Demon, and Egregore are kind of all mixed up right now, and then Ghost or Poltergeist also. They are all kind of the same thing by a different name in different Cultures, but then it’s not the same. Is your Ghost many People, yes, it’s an Egregore, even if the People are alive then too, an Egregore. Poltergeist is the Dead version. Angel is generally part of a Hierarchy in that, and is in modern Times coming out in Flesh. A 2nd more massive Falling, and it’s not Evil like it was in the first Fall. We are not making Zeus the center, but Apollo.

If we look at Mark Twain's Mysterious Stranger we can begin to open up our own Mental Capabilities within the Historical Framework, just by reading the first 2 Chapters and having a larger understanding of the 40,000 to 70,000 years of History. He mentions the Age of Belief, and though he says it's not derrogatoty, the reader instantly thinks "quaint", and doesn't understand that these Countries that were "late to the Game" in terms of Saturn, Farming, Business, Industry, etc, actually are now German Engineering and Austrian Engineering, etc, it gave them something of an Advantage, and this is actually kind of portrayed in the Terminator Movie with Arnold Swartzinager and the World Wide Evil FirstNet type Network. I don't want to get too deep into Terminator for this comparison though.

In the Mysterious Stranger Book, we can see that there is the King, the Priest, the Astrologer, and the Knight, these are the only connection anyone in the Village has to the World outside, and the Priest has taught them about Satan, the Knight told them about Angels he had encountered, and then they meet an Angel. The Angel says he is Satan's Nephew and this surprises them as the Priest had not really ever made clear that Satan was one of God's greatest Angels, he goes on to say he has no Free Will to do Evil, and can only do good, then proceeds to do things they see as Evil, but could be seen as like Floods, or Earthquakes, Fires, and War, all happening under God. But in this we can start to see our own Educational limitations, we are not informed as to these Ancient Lineages.

I'm not finding something for the first time in Human History. The Dark Ages happened, the Library of Alexandria destroyed, the Vatican Libraries all but forgotten, and the Da Vinci Code written and produced, but this used to be well known. There was an active push to suppress, and then Enslave, the Angels, ever since the Play the Puny Punic, which is the first instance of the Romans showing how they thought it was Funny to belittle the Giants/Nephilim and Angels. Then justifying Slavery through Noah and Ham.

The Nature of the Angelic Lineage

If you read the Mysterious Stranger, you automatically think of the Angel as like a Creature, by this I mean like a Pokemon, or Wild Animal, some Savage thing that they met in the Wilderness, and had contact with and it shows them things.

But that is not what is present. If we look at Neolithic Temple Culture, the Age Shifts, Zoroaster making the Gods Angels, Anhur-Shu, the Djed, Wadjet or Djed-et, the Wax, the Light, Wadjet, is the veil between the Living and the Dead, the Titan called Theia is Wadjet, Ptolemy was not wrong but confused.

Then the Phaiakians and Phoenicians, built Greek, Roman and Christian Culture,

So the Priest and the Astrologer are in Town, an Angel wrote the Astrologer's Book the King is Established by Divine Providence of Angels, like the Ides of March, you can't just kill the Tyrant, the Gods have to approve.

It seems like in the Human Fall, in the Angelic Fall (Genesis 6-7ish and Enoch 6-15) once you have knowledge, once you breed with Humans and give them Blades, War, Intelligence, Self-Respect, once Humans have Roots and the Stars, all these things the French and Germans credit to Fairies or Witches. Angels, Midwives and Goddesses, and Males of the Royal Military like Anhur, or like Hathor’s Suns, the Sphynx’s Son, Apollo.

Giant or Nephilim is not a term about their Body Size, it is just an Identification under a God. This is best understood through Zoroaster, as he made all the Gods Angels. So if we look at Theia and Wadjet, these are Greek Titans and an Egyptian God, we can see this same Persona expressed in Ceres, Persephone, and other Gods. Saturn and Chronos are Anubis. So when we look at the Titans, Gods, Angels and Nephilim, we can see that the Jewish Mythology of Angels Mating with Humans is the story of a kind of Breeding Program, founded by Midwives from Sais, described in the Australian Aboriginal Goddess Yhi, seen in various Fish Goddesses and Perfume Mystery Schools.

Angelical

The lineage is then directly expressed in Nimrod, son of Cush. To better understand this we can look to Anhur-Shu and the Sphynx, the Goddess Mehit. Shu is Atlas, or King Atlas, Anhur is the Royal Military in Egypt, Canann, etc. The Women from Cush were princesses Married to members of the Royal Military, this is why the Ethiopian Orthodox Church is basically their own Vatican, they remember. So we can see that the Angels Mating with Humans, coming from Mt. Hermon according to Mythologies of Azazel and others, we can see this as a Colony of Sais, like Athens was. And when Delos had the Graves Exhumed and Midwives Banned, we can see this as an attack on this system.

So when the Bible says "Heroes of Old and Warriors of Renown", that is a Giant, an Ancient Hero like King Phoenix and King Agenor, then people said, "No, look at the Sky, there are Gods", and the system expanded. Homer means Hostage, and he was likely a Nephilim, or Phaikian, of the people of Sceria, Phlegrae, etc. So he was basically forced to Write the Iliad and the Odyssey under approval of the Greeks. This is kind of Confirmed when Philp II reads it and sees things Greeks don't, and is Confirmed in Neolithic Temple Culture, Weaving Guilds, etc.

I'm an Angel, in the Mysterious Stranger I wrote the Astrologer's Book, the Knight saw us at the War, I am Establishing God's Kingdom on Earth, New Jerusalem, from the Sky, prepared as a Bride for her Husband.

The Caddeucus, in the Diaspora it gets to the Bees, that is the kind of Searchable part so you can find it, and that then gets to the Beeswax, the kind of Bathhouse Temple, from Ancient Prehistoric Times, to Rome throughout Rome, to Pilgrimage for Healing, to Jesus, with Eshmun, Imhotep, etc. Healing Gods but Angels, or King makers. Not Pimps, not CIA handlers, like Gilgamesh and such through the Flood Organizing or Reorganizing.

For Christians and those Studying Christianity:

I will now get into Christian Temple Culture Evolution, and now impose these Mythologies, Histories and Astrology on Christianity. If we start with Aethiopia, Aksum, Taprobane, etc, we can see a deep connection not understood by modern Historians, this is an issue of Isolationism v. Diffusionism, and I want to get into this for any Christians who feel left out, like their knowledge is useless. I write this not for you directly, but to direct you, because the Diaspora Brujeria already covers this.

With the Mythology of Hercules, from Melqart, through the Phoenicians, Western Phoenicians are the Punics, like Egypto Cannanite Libyans and Italians. To direct Christians in this thought pattern look to Stained Glass Windows, Bells, Encaustic Painting, etc. If we then look to Jesus, we can see they speak of Angels.

THERE SEEMS TO BE NO DISTINCTION BETWEEN ANGELS AND NEPHILIM IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, Angels can be traced as Midwives at Sais, wearing Punic Wax Headcones at the Summer Feast, Peseshet as exemplary, and there being similar Dirties to Peseshet who are thought to be Fictional. We can call this in Simple Terms "Mitochondrial Eve" also what people call "The Ancestors" in African Worship, Noah and John the Baptist are Pangool, Hercules and Poisideon or his Children are Pangool, these are the Ancestors. Those Midwives with Wax Headcones and Sheer Fabric, became Angels with Halos and Greek Goddesses.

In Sodom and Gamorah there were Angels who came to warn them, it is now thought to be Ebla.

The Nephilim are, Drumroll...

Nimrod, Son of Cush,
Goliath who is killed and Hiram who builds David a Palace to award him for his victory in their region and autonomy as a people,
Moses,
Loki,
Merlin,
Poisideon,
Phlegrae,
Sceria,
Carthage,
Hannibal Barca,
Phaikians,
The Fae Folk,
Fayum,
When Plato writes Apology it is Apollo-gy
When Socrates writes of Atlantis it gets to the history of Anhur, Anhur-Shu, the Traditions violated in the Bathsheeba Story, we can see the Ethiopian Othrodix retains several Traditions of Bible Wives from Ethiopia, that is the Sphynx Tradition from Nubia.

So now,
This gets to Serapis, and Zoroaster speaking of Angels.

So Hercules,
Hannibal,
Jesus
Marcus Araelius,
Septimius Severus,

But in Christian Terms,
Dead Sea Scrolls through Elephantine Papyri, etc, and Pentateuch, Tenach, etc.
This to Alexander who is raised near Phlegrae, that to the Septuagint and Alexandria, with Aristotle and Ptolemy, Alexander was trained with Aristotle as his Tutor. We must look to the Megarians and the Stoics here for Balance, as well as the Monster Children of Typhon.
Then to the New Testament,
To the Nag Hammadi Scriptures,

So Angels and Nephilim,
To Angels,
To Archon,
To Septimius,
To later Joseph Smith supposedly being spoken to by Angels, creating Genealogy Research in America, etc, etc. In a not to distant period we then see Abraham Lincoln, a 3 Blooded Backwoods Breed, maybe on purpose, who is killed with the shout of "Sic Simper Tyrannis!" Or "As always to Tyrants", which is generally symbolized by Hercules or Democracy (Athena), standing over a dead Nephilim, in the Model of Hercules, or Ay, King Tut's Grandfather, also Shiva, called "Shamans" by many. And many many Books over the past 100 years have been written about Prehistoric Shamanism that shows it is the essence of Enlightenment, or the Phoenix.

“In Macrobius Saturn.1.17.66f. we find the following description of a statue of Apollo in the great temple in Mabbugh: “His face is shown with a long tapering beard, a calathusrising above his head. The statue is equipped with a breast-plate; in its right hand it holds an upraised lance topped with a small image of a Victory, and in its left it extends what looks like a flower. From the top of its shoulders a covering with a gorgon-face, bound with serpents, protects its shoulder-blades. Eagles placed alongside look as if they were flying. Before its feet is a female image, on whose right and left sides are statues of women which are encompassed in the sinuous curves of a snake” (trans. Lightfoot). Already Robert duMesnil duBuisson3has drawn attention to the striking similarity between this description and a statue found at Hatra, and Andreas Kropp (The Iconography of Nabu of Hatra, www.academia.edu) proves that the statue from Hatra is indeed a copy of the statue once standing in the great temple. The two ascending snakes are here changed into another symbol of ecstasy, two eagles. The woman is kneeling on the earth lifting the male god up on her covered hands, cf. the old statues of a female, Besit, carrying Bes on her shoulders. The god with the calathosis the god as the world pillar and as the symbol of ascension the world pillar is made androgynous and even flanked with symbols of ascending female snake-power. The back of the statue is covered with snake-skin with a small gorgo-face.

The snakes passing through her loins is a very important symbol, the symbol of sexual power raised as ecstatic energy, symbol of the female kundalini power. On the famous Qdsh-steles from Egypt the goddess is seen standing on a leopard with Resheph on her left side and Min on her right. With her left hand she holds a double snake towards Resheph and lotusflowers towards Min. Both are a symbol of ecstasy and mystic vision, either the many-colored vision of divine light or the vision won by raising the snakepower.

The birth of Athena (the Greek version of `Anat) by cleaving the forehead of Zeus is the typical tantric creation story, creation from mystic primordial consciousness to duality by separating male and female power, the female power falling from union with the male power at the top of the brain. Religion in the primitive state is feelings of ecstasy and means to reaching the ecstatic state. In left hand tantra this state is reached in a very odd way by transgressing any normal order to rouse the sexual energy.

The caducheus is an old symbol of male and female snake ascending by coiling around each other in sexual union, and the ecstasy is some times symbolized by wings lifting the caducheus. Mystic vision is reached by uniting male and female, creation is the splitting up of this union. The picture below is a god with a rather primitive version of the snake coil (Mactar, Punic stele). The ascending snakes are part of the image of the naked goddess. The ecstacy indicated is not a kind one, the figure of the hunter and the scorpion indicates that it is a wild and dangerous and derwish-like ecstacy.

“Surely I smote the beloved of El, Yam…I smote the writhing serpent. Encircler with 7 heads” KTU1,3:3,38-41. The same monster is

called “Lotan” KTU1,5:1:1-4. In Ps 74,13-14 it is told that God “crushed the heads of Liviathan (notice plural “heads”)… You have prepared the light, the sun, established all the boundaries”.

L. is the symbol of primordial amorphous massiveness. By crushing the snake God makes way for the light to shine, and borders are set in a borderless primordial unity. Isa 27,1 the snake is called

“the twisted serpent, the dragon who lives in the sea”. The word characterizing the serpent is the same in the Ugarit texts and in O.Test. (Ugarit brhand `qltn, O.T.: bariah = “fleeing” & `aqalaton= “twisting”). The crushing of the dragon with 7 heads is also mentioned in the Odes of Solomon. In Rev 17,3 it has the color of fire and a woman is sitting on its back.

The Baal of Byblos, Resheph, becomes Apollo in the Hellenistic period. Already in Ebla he is quite prominent, and acc. to the lists and texts found he receives both several gold axes and oxen with their horns plaited1. He is the enemy of the god of vegetation and therefore like Gilgamesh a woodcutter and he kills the god of vegetation in the form of the sacrificial ox with guilded horns symbolizing the high heaven with the shining moon as its horns. A text from Ebla also mentions the gate of Resheph, cf. that Resheph acc. to a text from Ugarit (KTU1,78) is the “gate keeper of the sun goddess”. In Ebla Resheph has a wife Adamma, goddess of the earth.“
-https://www.academia.edu/10599557/Syro_Phoenician_Religion_Bad_snakes_and_good_Riders

Nordic Tree and Georgian Tree,
various Trees of Life
Moses building the Altar
Jesus’ Crown

Angelical

Phaiakians

The Books the Iliad and the Odyssey can be called Fiction, but they are not without complete Non-Fiction Basis and Purposes, so are indeed Reference Books. We can compare these 2 Books to Hanno the Navigator, and the Argonauts and the Heroes before Achilles, which then are all expanded on by Books like Bibliothecas and Metamorphoses, then we can see the Flood Stories from the Bible, Timaeus, and the Epic of Gilgamesh as Foundational. Zoroaster, Buddha, Jesus, Ascended Masters as it were, but specifically those who instituted "Ways", are then kind of Debugging an Ancient Code.

Titanomachy is the Greek story of Titans and Gods at War, which generally places Titans in an Evil Light, as if we can Skip that and go straight to the Gods because those were Evil Titans. But if we actually look to the Titans, Theia is Wadjet, the Light, Angels in the Bible, maybe Lilith. But this then gets to Zoroaster, because Monotheism in this way can not be directly compared to Mythology without Zoroaster. This associated with Sais, Peseshet, Midwives, Wax Headcones, the Sun, Ra and the Headcone representing a Source that is everything not by some form of Division, or Cloning, or other mechanism of new Origination like Reproduction even, but that is like Light and Energy, the Ancestors. The Headcones are Halos.

Gigantomachy is like the Tower of Babel in the general Consciousness, and we actually can see that the Giants of Greek Mythology, are the Phaiakians of Sceria and Phlegrae, who are the Nephilim of the Bible. So the Bible saying "The Heroes of Old and Warriors of Renown", and "We were as Grasshoppers in their land", etc. This is about Pre-Gigantomachy Days. We can actually look to the City of Troy, Atlantis as discussed by Plato in Timaeus, then to the Giants of Norse Mythology and Half Giants, Goliath, Nimrod, Hiram, etc. And this is actually the story of Hercules,

So Hercules is in the Odyssey and Iliad Mythologies, but the Ancient world basically said "Hold on a Minute", and wrote "The Heroes before Achilles", and so what this puts forward is this:

1. Hercules, representing the Monarchy, goes off with the Argonauts, Founding Italy carrying a Boat over the Alps, etc. Instituting Italy. This was a story know to be taught to the Greeks by the Phoenicians, Hercules is like the Mayor-Governor, his Temple is like City Hall, but the persona idolized there is the 12 Labors, carrying a Club/Mace, wearing a Lion Skin, doing International Labors, Guided by Gods.

2. Hercules leaving the Argonauts to fight the Giants. We can see a story told where Hercules has to go through great trouble to do various things, and if we look at each Location, we actually can see sites of an Important Ancient Culture, being Subdued almost, so as the known Empires grew, it seems it was not a friendly discussion we to if it would happen, and would Monarchy be accepted, but instead Hercules is seen, for example, going to the Hydra, and Caulderizing it, the Locale of the Hydra is Ancient Wells. Ancient Ancient Wells.

3. As Troy Falls, Hercules kills the Brother of the African King Memnon, and his other Brother is the father of Tror, the Ancient Thor. We can see David, Thor and Arthur as Hercules Temple Icons, created by the Phoenicians, maybe actual people like Peseshet did exist, and were then made Gods, Imhotep being the most well known example, Eshmun to the Canannite World, and Aesclapius to the Greeks who would not Worship an African, though the Mythology says Zeus made King Memnon a God for his efforts at Troy, though he fought for Troy. So in this we are seeing a story told that comes after the Epic of Gilgamesh, which is similar but earlier.

4. We can see various Ancient Histories pointing to a connection going back 40,000 years between India and Somalia, Ethiopia, Egypt, Sudan, etc. The Aethiopian Sea then was connected to this, and is the Atlantic Ocean, we can see Mansa Musa's Brother as likely knowing about this, and Christopher Columbus as saying he found India because he knew Translators were needed from India, who would think they were getting a ride home. This then is reflected in Native America Cities with T- and Ty- names, and the Rule of Khnumhotep, and the Heiroglyph of the Visitors to Egypt, with Erasures not to Erase a people, but to protect the Network.

I got everyone to understand Hercules, Troy, Punt and Atlantis, which at this point are just beginning to be understood. But we can actually look at events that we have records of to confirm things.

First, I will quickly just mention that Neolithic Temple Culture which I have opened up to the World lays the Basis for the Nephilim and Gigantomachy. If we then look at Alexander the Great, he is descended from Nephilim, Philip II read the Iliad and Odyssey and it was far more revealing for him than it was to a Greek. So then we can look at the Mythology of Gigantomachy and Typhon where during Alexander and Ptolemy's time they actually add to the Gigantomachy story, they add that the Greek Gods fled to Egypt and became Animals, this is symbolic of some kind of known connection at the time, learned by the Ptolemics, but itself confirms for us these Understandings, because these people were saying the same thing as us. Neith is Athena, Tannit is Neith, etc, Sais tutored Athens before Delos was Exhumed and Midwives Banned.

What we can directly look at for guidance then is the Stoics and Megarians, as Aristotle took over, after Plato's Timaeus, and Alexander the Great's young Death, we can see that Aristotle is the Aristocracy and Class system, expressed in his writing on Physics, Metaphysics, Classification, etc. And in therm "The Classical Age", but those arguing against him were of the Oracular Traditions of Weavers, from Neith and Tannit, Libera, Persephone, etc. Zeno was a Stoic which we consider to be silent and stone faced, but his writings basically said we ought to be aggressively in line with Divine Will, that as expressed by Gandhi speaking of the Villagers understanding of the Governor and God, or the French Judge's Book "The Spirit of the Laws", where he compares Justice to Pi.

More on Jesus

Someone said:
I like the part about Jesus being more powerful after he was killed. Even without the resurrection his philosophy would still be the same. It’s all about spirit and not about flesh. Is Hitler more powerful now than he was in WW2?

Response:
There might be a copy of Mein Kampf in every Big City in America, but not everyone knows where to find one. And I can get deeper into Jesus, Jesus like Enoch became Metatron.

So Enoch is kind of like Noah, there is a Flood, he repopulates the World, and his Children represent all the People on Earth. Enoch gets into the Nephilim, and other things. Mary is Neptune, Jesus is Mercury, but also the Sun, Jesus is the Horizon, Horus, so as the Sun he Symbolically has 12 Disciples, or 12 Hours, or 12 Astrological Signs, so Jesus then is Symbolic of all of these things. While also having Jesus be "King of the Jews" with an Acacia Crown, and then also there is a Book of Romans, Book of Corinthians for the Megalopolis, Tripoli Region, a Book of Philipians, etc, etc. Jesus thus has become Metatron, like Enoch. It's a Concept like a Calendar, or an Orchestra, but it's like a Life thing. Like the 12 Labors of Christ and Hercules, etc.

I just saw people discussing if Nephilim were regular Human Size now, and something should be expanded on.

Giant or Nephilim is not a term about their Body Size, it is just an Identification under a God. This is best understood through Zoroaster, as he made all the Gods Angels. So if we look at Theia and Wadjet, these are Greek Titans and an Egyptian God, we can see this same Persona expressed in Ceres, Persephone, and other Gods. Saturn and Chronos are Anubis. So when we look at the Titans, Gods, Angels and Nephilim, we can see that the Jewish Mythology of Angels Mating with Humans is the story of a kind of Breeding Program, founded by Midwives from Sais, described in the Australian Aboriginal Goddess Yhi, seen in various Fish Goddesses and Perfume Mystery Schools.

The lineage is then directly expressed in Nimrod, son of Cush. To better understand this we can look to Anhur-Shu and the Sphynx, the Goddess Mehit. Shu is Atlas, or King Atlas, Anhur is the Royal Military in Egypt, Canann, etc. The Women from Cush were princesses Married to members of the Royal Military, this is why the Ethiopian Orthodox Church is basically their own Vatican, they remember. So we can see that the Angels Mating with Humans, coming from Mt. Hermon according to Mythologies of Azazel and others, we can see this as a Colony of Sais, like Athens was. And when Delos had the Graves Exhumed and Midwives Banned, we can see this as an attack on this system.

So when the Bible says "Heroes of Old and Warriors of Renown", that is a Giant, an Ancient Hero like King Phoenix and King Agenor, then people said, "No, look at the Sky, there are Gods", and the system expanded. Homer means Hostage, and he was likely a Nephilim, or Phaikian, of the people of Sceria, Phlegrae, etc. So he was basically forced to Write the Iliad and the Odyssey under approval of the Greeks. This is kind of Confirmed when Philp II reads it and sees things Greeks don't, and is Confirmed in Neolithic Temple Culture, Weaving Guilds, etc.

We can see a kind of Treaty Process seen in the Kali Shiva Tapestry and Goddess Qetesh, by where peace is made through Orgy and raising Children together, so this is seen Moses, Loki, Merlin, etc, who are not "Blood and Soil" Royalty, but have all the Secrets. They are like Bilingual Children.

From the Greco-Christian perspective, the Giants or Nephilim, or Fallen Angels, are seen as having a disconnection from God, this is currently being expressed in various ways, as in the use of Nimrod and Goliath, as well as Gigantomachy to interpret the Nephilim as accident prone. When we can see Towers collapsing in Miami recently, and can generally use modern FreeMasonry as the introduction to what Angels and Fallen Angels are (Hiram and Hiram Abiff, etc), then expanded on by Ancient Temple Culture, or Neolithic Temple Culture, Aethiopia, Sais, Atlantis, etc.

But there is something being completely missed by mainstream Historians and Academic Scholars, and it is from the same sentiment of people thinking Zar is a Psychological Illness. The Nephilim, Sceria, Phlegrae, Phaiakians, Pre-Greco Delos, etc, can be seen as an Ancient Order.

The way Phaiakians are being caste as only the Nephilim of the Bible or Giants of Gigantomachy, and not the Phaiakians and Phoenicians is a complete disconnection from the Archaeological Evidence, the Tower of Babel never existed, Phoenicians invented Language, expressed by the Bible as Nimrod's effort. Spreading everyone into the World with languages to use for different purposes, Greek is for Trade, Arabic for Art, etc, and it's all Latin and Phonetic. Further, when we look at Nephilim as separated from God, or Giants as throwing Slings, Spears and Arrows at God, we are missing what happened next. After Zeus and Hercules kill the Giants, Hera and Gaia release Typhon, the Sphynx, and all Typhon's other Children. You can see the disconnection then in Zeus, these are the People's of Apollo, not Zeus.

Last edited:

Angelical

2 Enoch [Longer recension, ms. J]

(tr. F. Andersen)

15 |The solar elements, the phoenixes and the khalkedras, burst into song.|

And then the solar elements, called phoenixes and khalkedras, burst into song. That is why every bird flaps its wings, rejoicing at the giver of light. And they burst into song at the LORD’s command:

The light-giver is coming,

to give radiance to the whole world;

and the morning watch appears,

which is the sun’s rays.

And the sun comes out over the face of the earth,

and retrieves his radiance,

to give light to all the face of the earth.

And they showed me this calculation of the sun’s movement, and the gates by which he goes in and goes out; for these are the great gates which God created to be an annual horologe.

This is why the sun has the greater heat; and the cycle for him goes on for 28 years, and begins once more from the start.

16 |They picked Enoch up and placed him once more in the east at the orbit of the moon. Word “15.”|

And another calculation those men showed me, that of the moon, and all the movements and phases;

〈and 〉 12 big gates, crowned from the west to the east, through which the moon goes in and goes out, in accordance with the regular seasons.

She goes in by the first western gate, in the place of the sun –

by the 1st gate for 31 days exactly,

the 2nd for 35 days exactly,

the 3rd for 30 days exactly,

the 4th for 30 days exactly,

〈|the 5th for 31 days|〉 〈extraordinarily〉 / |exactly|,

〈|the 6th for 31 days exactly|〉 ,

the 7th for 30 days exactly,

the 8th for 31 days exactly,

the 9th for 31 |35| days 〈accurately〉,

the 10th for 30 days exactly,

the 11th for 31 days exactly,

the 12th for 22 |28| days exactly.

Thus likewise by the western gates in accordance with the cycle, and in accordance with the number of the eastern gates.

And thus she goes, and completes the solar year 365 and ½ of one day.

But the lunar year has 354, making 12 months, 〈calculated〉 in accordance with 29 days. And it lacks 12 days of the solar cycle, which are the lunar epacts for each year. Also, the great cycle contains 532 years.

It passes by the quarters for three years, and the fourth completes it exactly. For this reason they are taken away, outside heaven, for three years; and they are not added to the number of the days, because these ones change the seasons of the year – two new moons in augmentation,

two others in diminution. •And when the western gates are completed, she turns around and goes to the eastern ones with 〈her〉 light. Thus she goes, day and night, in accordance with the heavenly cycles, lower than all the cycles, swifter than the heavenly winds, and spirits and elements and flying angels, with 6 wings to each angel. •And the moon has a sevenfold intercalation, and a period of revolution of 19 years. And she begins once again from the start.

Angelical

The Amica Temple of Radiance was on to something in a way we can expound upon in the West, If I go directly from the Amica Temple if Radiance to the Zar Religion, we can start to make comparisons, and then if we look at Colors in our Larger Society the entire picture becomes more clear.

So what the Amica Temple of Radiance did was Cure people, by Discovering their Color, this can be seen as like Chakras and Gemstones, Birthstones, the Zodiac, etc, etc.

If we then look at Zar they call these Threads, one is Ra, one is Osiris, one is Isis, one is Djeuti, etc, etc. These are then seen in Astrology as the Planets, and the Gods being associated with the Planets.

If we then look at the story of Zeus and Athena, it is Jupiter and Neptune. We can see the Blue connection in Tyrian Dyes, Indigo, Semitic Tree Worship, etc. Zeus is Jupiter, Red, this can be directly imposed onto Bloods and Crips, Republicans and Democrats, Turks and Greeks, etc, etc. Then we can see Purple in the Gay Community, we can see it as a Royal Color, and as a Royal Color it has become associated with Luxury in a way, some people see it as "Ghetto Fabulous". Red, Green and White are Islamic Colors and Christmas Colors, this is because everyone converted from Rome, to Christian, to Muslim. This then gets back to Birthstones, the Zodiac and the Amica Temple of Radiance.