• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let’s get into Angels, Miracles and Magic

Angelical

Hinduism gets into a lot of the Reality of the Ancient Religious World. Before Jesus.

If we just look at the kind of Structure, Varun is Neptune, is Poseidon, is Loki, is Moses. Look at all the Planet based Gods of Hinduism. So then that’s the Chakras, the Planets, the Chakras, the Gemstones, the Gods, the Months, the 7 Days of the Week. 12 Hours of the Day. So then those are Gods, which is to Ignore the Titans. In Egypt and India, Giants and Titans are Gods, in Greek there was Titanomachy so we think “Chronos and the big bad Titans were defeated by Zeus”. So then there is Gigantomachy and Zeus kills the Giants.

Jesus said, “Ignore the Jots and Tittles” because the Greek mind did not really grasp the Giants and Titans. So Jesus brought back Light, the Titan Theia, Light is Wadjet, the Wadj, or the Djed, Wadj-et. Then Jesus locked a bunch in the Heart Chakra, reminded us to Love, reminded us of Death, Remembrance, he taught us how to Pray, etc, etc. Moses becomes Mercury in Jesus, but also the Sun, this all is in Christianity.

So if we look before Jesus, the Jews had Moses, David (King David is like King Arthur, and comes when Hercules, Melqart, etc, do) there was Alexander the Great who came after Homer wrote the Poems about the Gods, like Beowulf or the Bagavad-gita. And Alexander takes Egypt and Phrygia after David in Israel, after Philip II father of Alexander read the Poems and hired Aristotle to Tutor Alexander.

After his young Death, Ptolemy replaced Alexander and compared the Egyptian Gods to the Greek Gods, he was trying to line it all up. He took 72 Jewish Scholars and Housed them and fed them and had them write their Oral Tradition. We now have the Dead Sea Scrolls but at the time of Ptolemy the 72, the “Septuagint” as it was called, was declared to be the Word of God because the 72 all wrote the same thing. This included Macabees, which is a Bible Book including Alexander, and other Books. Another example would be that the way Kings and Chronicles are similar, Enoch and Genesis are similar. So this Ancient 72, the Septuagint, that Book was the Holy word passed down eventually hidden in Latin, in the hands of Kings to organize them like King James.

Then Aristotle wrote Classification, Physics, Metaphysics. The Classical Civilization and then Rome came, they agreed with the Greeks, “Hercules founded our Towns, and buried the Giants in Italy”. Then Jesus comes. And reminds everyone about the bigger picture. Angels, Malach. Sons of God, Nephilim, Samuel and his Mom. Sisera and the Stars. The Ancient Scriptures about a Flood, Azazel and a Breastplate, fallen Angels, Sodom and Gamorah. The Book of Jude is very short and goes through it all very quickly.

Heyo

Veteran Member
As you most probably know, my belief in Advaita Hinduism has no magic.
Good point. I don't know enough about Advaita Hinduism to dismiss it as easily as the Satanism of the CoS. You may have met my challenge. There are also Buddhists who claim to have no belief in magic and they sure have no belief in deities but they still believe in reincarnation - which has something magical.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Good point. I don't know enough about Advaita Hinduism to dismiss it as easily as the Satanism of the CoS. You may have met my challenge. There are also Buddhists who claim to have no belief in magic and they sure have no belief in deities but they still believe in reincarnation - which has something magical.
In my belief, there is no God, no soul, no heaven, no hell, no judgment, no end of days, no deliverance, no resurrection, no reincarnation.
Actually there is no creation, no birth or death as well.
And if a Buddhist believes in reincarnation, then he has not understood what Buddha said. Buddha did not say that a soul will be reborn, he said that the karmas survive, the karmas survive, to affect other beings born of co-dependent origination.

Heyo

Veteran Member
In my belief, there is no God, no soul, no heaven, no hell, no judgment, no end of days, no deliverance, no resurrection, no reincarnation.
Actually there is no creation, no birth or death as well.
And if a Buddhist believes in reincarnation, then he has not understood what Buddha said. Buddha did not say that a soul will be reborn, he said that the karmas survive, the karmas survive, to affect other beings born of co-dependent origination.
Wikipedia says you believe in maya, i.e. reality is not real but an illusion. While that is not exactly belief in magic, it is in conflict with science.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Wikipedia says you believe in maya, i.e. reality is not real but an illusion. While that is not exactly belief in magic, it is in conflict with science.
Yes, we (advaitists) believe in maya and say that what is observed is not truth. That is perfect with science too. Does not science say that a table is all space and fields? Nothing substantial there? Even the atoms, electrons and protons are not particles, though we term them as such. There are no 'particles' in science.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Yes, we (advaitists) believe in maya and say that what is observed is not truth. That is perfect with science too. Does not science say that a table is all space and fields? Nothing substantial there? Even the atoms, electrons and protons are not particles, though we term them as such. There are no 'particles' in science.
Reality is real. That is an axiom of science. (Though "real" may mean something else than "solid".) That's why the simulation hypothesis is unscientific and maya also. But even Einstein said “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”, so, not all scientists hold too fast to that axiom.

Angelical

Imaginary Time would be the first evidence of the Science behind this. Imaginary Numbers.

Angelical

Reality is real. That is an axiom of science. (Though "real" may mean something else than "solid".) That's why the simulation hypothesis is unscientific and maya also. But even Einstein said “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”, so, not all scientists hold too fast to that axiom.

The way I’ve seen it out is that the “Physical Reality” is the Illusion. Made by Waves, and Fields displayed how we see, but that something is beyond the Display. Like User Interface to Command Line or Bodies and Faces to DNA.

Angelical

This is a Gris Gris

Gris Gris are related to Egregori.

Some exist outside of Humanity similar to maybe how a Virus might live outside of Humanity amongst Animals, or Plants, maybe a Virus is an Egregore. But a Gris Gris in my opinion seems to be something like someone wanting you to have your DNA Code from a Website, they put some kind of Map, or Reminder, like the Breastplate from Azazel or the Wheel of Seasons, but it could just be a favorite Bible verse and things about Angels and Demons and things. It seems like the Gris Gris is the Djed, the Palladium, Jacob’s Pillow, but for each individual. And then it connects them to the Larger Ancient World. This is something that needs to be looked into. The Mormons could be said to be good at this, a Bible passed down, especially with Family Heritage written in it, would be an example.

Last edited:

Angelical

Here’s what I mean just to not leave it at that.

Titans are Time, Light, King Atlas, Rhea/Cybele, etc. so there was a kind of Science, Light and Time being Major. And as Humans emerged Conscious they acknowledged these as Gods, Time is even represented as a God, or Titan, that was eating Zeus and the other Gods, oppressive but just to Humans but the Gods. And then Zeus by freeing himself and his relatives is also freeing Humanity. You could say maybe that there was an Orchard Society, and the Zeus People saw the Orchard Society as Oppressive as Farming and Hunter Gathering came together in Cities as it did in Cairo, Jericho, and Dabski, Poland. That might have been the meaning of “Time, the oppressor” but it is not extremely clear, we do know that Zeus is saved by Rhea and the Beeman, fed by Bees, and Zeus and Bees are both associated with Royalty. Zeus escaping Chronos could be compared to Osiris and the Column at Byblos.

So then we progress on, we Discover the Sun is at the center as a whole, some knew before but now it’s proven. We learn that those moving Stars, those are Globes like ours moving around the Sun.

We Discover Gravity and the Age of Reason emerges after Isaac Newton and others bring it in. Electricity, Pharmaceuticals, Atoms, Nuclear Bombs, DNA.

And now we find that the DNA is not completely separate from the Mythologies. That Titans, Gods Demi-Gods and Giants, this is the Story of our DNA. And the Story of the Sky. As above, so below. We are learning how Light behaves with a Star, and it has implications for our own interactions here on Earth, the Science isn’t just for Stars. Just as Isaac Newton discovered that every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction, Inertia in Moving or Still Objects, and the Thrust for Rocket propulsion, these are not things we create, they are Laws that we use that are constant in the Universe. And we are now also Discovering that what we learn about everything in the Sky, applies to us like Newtons Laws. You could call it New Astrology. The Science of the Universe is the Science of Earth and us, and we start with the Ancient Books and end by becoming the Ancient Books for the Future.

Last edited:

Angelical

We’ve covered the Alien/Annunaki Concept but will go over it more, we have gone over the Ancient Gods, we have covered Fallen Angels, all of these are also the same Subject. The Chakras, the Calendar, the Clock, the Symbolism of Colors, etc.

Now, to put another Nail in the Coffin. Not only do Aliens not exist in Extraterrestrial Flesh Bodies, or in other Words these are the Aliens. They are also the Bigfoots. I am an Angel and Bigfoot Hunters thought I was a Bigfoot. The Nephilim, the Giants, to Bigfoot.

Here are some People talking about some of this:

Angelical

If I’m in the Ancient World, and my Ancient God King is King Memnon, and I trace my Kingdom back to the Founder, the Scorpion King (they aren’t enemies like in the Movie) and I talk to an Ancient Greek. He will respect my King as like Zeus and a kind of Equal, but they will tell me that there is Zeus. In the Mythology King Memnon was made a God by Zeus. So then if I tell them I Worship Hercules and we have a King of a City-State, they will say “That’s just like ours, ok, we have Zeus and he’s above Hercules, but Memnon is up as a God, and Atlas is a Titan”.

They were actually being much more Organized than Modern Government even.

Angelical

Chuck Missler is outdated, but it’s great info. He is very very informed, it is great info to watch and have. He thinks Aliens have Bodies, but puts the Nephilim stuff together well.

Then there is a Tubi Movie about a blind Bulgarian Mystic rivaling Nostradamus from around 1996. And she talks about Invisible beings and some are calling it Aliens:

She is Blind talking about the same thing as Emanuel Swedenborg, Edgar Cayce, even Aleister Crowley, kind of Alien or Planetary Entities. The Ancient Greek Gods, the Fallen Angels. Many Christians along the Chuck Missler path might say all Demons. And they are Demons in Enoch 15 after Enoch 10, but Jude says the Angels that did that are awaiting Judgement and the Angels warning the Humans at Sodom and Gamorah is like Angels repenting but more Warning Humans of what Angels know goes wrong from experience.

Government Agencies listening to Nostradamus, Isaac Newton, or Baba Vanga isn’t different than say the Knights Templars goals and things. And they had the God Baphomet:

Last edited:

Angelical

If we can remove ourselves from Aliens and Bigfoot for a Minute and look at this from the Gods and Fallen Angels perspective, what we actually see is Zoroaster creates Monotheism, so all the Gods become Angels under 1 Supreme God.

So we can see this as Monotheism, so the Hindus, Greeks, Egyptians, Norse, Native Americans, Aztecs, Incas, Yoruba, Shinto, Tao, Celtic, Phoenician-Carthaginian, etc, all of these are Polytheistic, the Bible kind of simply says “Idolators”, and we can look at where God says not to make any Images of Angels from Heaven or Hell and we can then see this as a Command to not create Idols of the Polytheistic Gods or their Flesh Children but to Recognize the Invisible concept behind the Idol (for example Shiva is that thing when you Dance or also the same thing you feel smoking Marijuana, but he is also Dancing on Ignorance) so that then the actual Entities in Nature and Society are more Recognized, and the Angels, or non-Monotheistic God, being Worshipped as an Idol.

So we can actually see the Monotheism go from Zoroastrianism to Judaism, Judaism was Polytheistic and the Gods became Angels.

I continue to use this as an example because it does just put this all in Perspective and even some of the Demons are Angel Seed born of Human Women, while the rest are Constellations and things. So it puts it in perspective.

From there if you look at Swedenborg’s “Earths in the Starry Heavens”. You can see just between Angels and Aliens, a kind of Greek God he is talking to.

A Chakra, but not just something inside us, it is like when the Ancient Greek Organizes things, Emanuel Swedenborg did it for us:
If I’m in the Ancient World, and my Ancient God King is King Memnon, and I trace my Kingdom back to the Founder, the Scorpion King (they aren’t enemies like in the Movie) and I talk to an Ancient Greek. He will respect my King as like Zeus and a kind of Equal, but they will tell me that there is Zeus. In the Mythology King Memnon was made a God by Zeus. So then if I tell them I Worship Hercules and we have a King of a City-State, they will say “That’s just like ours, ok, we have Zeus and he’s above Hercules, but Memnon is up as a God, and Atlas is a Titan”.

They were actually being much more Organized than Modern Government even.

Then we can start to get to like, Azazel is Blades, Hephaestus is the Blacksmith, Enoch seems to be associated with Regions around Atlas like Hephaestus and the Iron Age, Azazel gives the Jewish Priestly Breastplate and the other Angels teach Astrology and things, so this is the Foundation of the Greek System in the Fall. And not to get too Graphic but it speaks of Sexual Corruption and things and the Greeks are passed down a Tradition of Mentorship through Sexual Relationships which becomes Greek and Roman Pedophilia.

Angelical

If we look now to Islam just for 2 Primary Concepts, we can expand our Religious Vocabulary and understanding.

Occultation:
The example of this is if a Planet were in front of something, for example if we ventured out to Space and lost Count of each other, there could become maybe even a Radio Signal blocked by a Planet, there might be a whole Star in the way of a Signal. But as the Universe moves and flows, the Radio Signal would become Unoccultized.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occultation_(Islam)#:~:text=Occultation%20(Arabic%3A%20غَيْبَة%2C%20ghayba,at%20the%20end%20of%20time.

That is how Revelations Work. They are not things that come down like Fire from the Sky, Revelations are Uccultations. This can also then help you see the Invisible, once you understand Occultation and then the Occult, and all of these things, you can start to understand there are things we can’t see. Like the Air, Gravity, almost Light, these things we don’t really see.

Then, Muslim word #2

Shirk:
This is when you give God a Wife. So not just Idolatry, Idolatry is lower and more rudimentary. Shirk is to go beyond Lilith, to give God equals like Mt. Olympus, or Mt. Hermon, or Mt. Ararat, etc.

In George Washington’s day, first off his Family were British Royalists banned from Oxford because of the Parliamentary War and King George was the King that Ruled America and overtaxed, they said he was like full Blown Incestually Handicapped in his Mental Capacities, rolling around on the floor with his *** in a trash can and things is what they would say about him.

But some of these Royal Bloodlines have been bred since Egypt and before, it’s not just about Tracing Bloodlines, it’s actually the reason Jesus happened is because of his Lineage to David, God has Bloodlines and things he looks at, you could say all Dead People see of us is DNA walking around and it’s hard to determine if our Memories are Limited to our Birthday, or our Genes, from their perspective. And if we Breed Warriors, or Gladiators, the Losers die, the Winners go on as Slave Warriors for Entertainment (that’s what they did). This Group has no other Epigenetic input, the Royal Families have been the same. That idea of the Stressed King in the Castle, he is not Isolated, everything about his Nation is in that Room kind of Consulting with him. Like with the War Board.

There should be kind of a 1st Estate, 2nd Estate and 3rd Estate and these kinds of things in the Kingdom like the French had and things. This all is part of a thing that was done over long periods of Time, and it’s so many like mistakes and inbreeding and everything, that like no Modern Group should try to achieve the same. And I’m not sure it’s possible, it seems to have been done by God. Angels exist and everything.