• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leaving the site.

Zwing

Hey there. For any who might care, I want to take this opportunity to announce that I have decided, for multivarious reasons, to leave, and cease all participation in, Religious Forums. Let’s just say that certain personally undesirable realities about the site and its membership which are not immediately apparent have become so to myself. Also, the recent decrease in usability pursuant to an apparent uptick in ads has thrown me off. I must say, I now know why most of the DIF’s are as jealously guarded as they are in fact, for there exists here an incredibly odd mixture of participants of diverse and often antagonistic worldviews, as well as the most intellectually vapid discussions of abstracting religious concepts, that I have ever encountered on an online forum.

Best of luck,
Zwing

Last edited:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Flight 822 from Gate 12 ready for takeoff.

Attachments

• IMG_2280.jpeg
    IMG_2280.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 41

Ella S.

*temp banned*
I enjoyed your input in various threads. If you ever decide to return, I hope to see that input again.

Your reasons for leaving are understandable and I think it's appreciable that you didn't just leave. Your feedback might help the site runners if they start seeing issues with new user retention, so it was the logical course of action.

I wish you well.