• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leaving the EU : Practical Benefits

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Yes...it is at fault.
Certain Brussels élites are not interested in British cirizens' welfare. They just want a federal Europe.;)

So do some British citizens but thats kind of beside the point. If and when such a move hit the table it would have to be agreed by all EU nations.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I understand. And I didn't mean Belgian citizens, of course. These people are apolid élites, unfortunately. :)
And on and on with the vagueness and abstract meaningless accusations.

Meanwhile, still not a single practical benefit for UK citizens as a direct, or even indirect, result of brexit.

Even if I would accept those accusations of the "elites" (whoever those are) wanting a "US of E"....
1. that doesn't mean it will happen
2. you still haven't explained how that would be a bad thing either.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
no health care
Exactly. Bravo. In fact these technocratic élites are for exporting the American healthcare system into Europe.
In Italy this was clearly exposed and that is why the anti-EU sentiment is fiercer and fiercer.
And I remind you that the free universal healthcare system exists besides in UK, only in Scandinavia, Italy, Portugal and Spain.

One of the best professors of Penal Law in Italy want to sue the EU institutions for imposing cuts on public expenditure (on healthcare, mainly) to Italy.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Exactly. Bravo. In fact these technocratic élites are for exporting the American healthcare system into Europe.
In Italy this was clearly exposed and that is why the anti-EU sentiment is fiercer and fiercer.
And I remind you that the free universal healthcare system exists besides in UK, only in Scandinavia, Italy, Portugal and Spain.

One of the best professors of Penal Law in Italy want to sue the EU institutions for imposing cuts on public expenditure (on healthcare, mainly) to Italy.

FYI, the British conservative government are not only importing us style healthcare on a wholesale basis they are doing at the expense of the nhs

Its one of the reasons they chickened out of Europe

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
FYI, the British conservative government are not only importing us style healthcare on a wholesale basis they are doing at the expense of the nhs

Its one of the reasons they chickened out of Europe
It is the opposite. The NHS budget has always been one of the most successful Brexiteers' point.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It is the opposite. The NHS budget has always been on of the most successful Brexiteers' point.

Lol

It was one of the biggest brexit lies
Remember this?

888157-bus_leave.jpg

Followed by Boris, when asked about it after the win, chuckling and saying "i was only joking"

The con government are continually underfunding the nhs and when a department falls down from lack of funds they rug hands, say "told you so" and immediately sell off that department to the highest bidding conservative

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Lol

It was one of the biggest brexit lies
Remember this?

View attachment 42917

Followed by Boris, when asked about it after the win, chuckling and saying "i was only joking"

The con government are continually underfunding the nhs and when a department falls down from lack of funds they rug hands, say "told you so" and immediately sell off that department to the highest bidding conservative
Ok...but this has to deal with UK political parties.
Here in Italy it is the Europeists who want to privatize the NHS...whereas the anti-EU populists are for strengthening it.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Ok...but this has to deal with UK political parties.
Here in Italy it is the Europeists who want to privatize the NHS...whereas the anti-EU populists are for strengthening it.

Italy is not the question, as yet you have not had a campaign of lies but if thats what you want for Italy, maybe your turn to vote will come

ChristineM

Premium Member
No foreigners telling you what to do and how to live?

Just about every one from the ice age to now is a foreigner in Britain, tell me, at about what century do they stop being foreigners?

Britain has a long (several times longer than the USA has existed) of cultural integration. It's on of britains strong point's. Or was until the brexit hate machine got into gear. Since brexit racist crime has increased in Britain from between 5 and 17% depending on area. Assaulting or killing people is not a benefit