1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Leave him alone': Trump defends Mike Pence as 'an innocent man'

Discussion in 'North American Politics' started by We Never Know, Jan 24, 2023 at 7:34 PM.

1. We Never Know

We Never Know No Slack

Ratings:
    +9,390
    Religion:
    It exists
    I didn't expect that!

'Leave him alone': Trump defends Mike Pence as 'an innocent man' after discovery of classified records at former vice president's home

"Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday defended former Vice President Mike Pence after around a dozen documents marked as classified were discovered at his Indiana home.

"Mike Pence is an innocent man," Trump wrote on his social media platform, Truth Social, shortly after the news broke. "He never did anything knowingly dishonest in his life. Leave him alone!!!"

A lawyer for Pence found the records at Pence's Carmel, Indiana, home and turned them over to the FBI last week, CNN first reported on Tuesday. The FBI is reportedly reviewing the documents and how they turned up at Pence's home."

'Leave him alone': Trump defends Mike Pence as 'an innocent man' after discovery of classified records at former vice president's home

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Father Heathen

Father Heathen Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +25,013
    That means they better go back and check under the floor boards.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Viker

Viker Spirit in Black

Ratings:
    +8,719
    Religion:
    In Diabolica
    No one has said Pence is guilty of anything, yet. So, no. No Mr Trump. We need to get to the bottom of this. Not going to leave it alone.

• Like Like x 2
  4. We Never Know

We Never Know No Slack

Ratings:
    +9,390
    Religion:
    It exists
    After the way Trump dogged Pence on and about Jan 6th, I didn't expect him to defend Pence now

• Like Like x 2
  5. jbg

jbg Member

Ratings:
    +126
    Religion:
    Jewish
    Is this satire?

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Kilted Heathen

The Kilted Heathen Crow FreyjasmaðR

Ratings:
    +3,985
    Religion:
    Heathenry
    But of course he would. His overly large, be-diapered orange [REDACTED] is on the line as well, since those documents would be from his administration.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. fantome profane

fantome profane Real men protect woman’s rights.
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +11,091
    Unless you are an angry mob of insurrectionists.

8. The Sum of Awe

The Sum of Awe Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.

Ratings:
    +3,343
    Religion:
    Pan(en)theist - Hard Determinist
    Can someone make a “LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE” parody? Dress up like trump and cry “LEAVE MIKE PENCE ALONE”

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf Registered People sTabber

Ratings:
    +41,289
    Religion:
    God is in the Rain
    I was thinking of that, and how I love Daniel Tosh even more for having that on his show (it's how I learned of it) so I can have that but regarding Pence.:D

10. Windwalker

Windwalker Veteran Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +9,404
    Religion:
    Love, Light, and Life
    LOL! Which is why he didn't go along with Trump's Big Lie and try to throw the election, even under the threat of being hanged by Trump's foot soldiers following his order to stop the transfer of power by violent insurrection against the United States of America.

He's so honest, he could no longer follow Trump's lies. The irony for Trump to praise him for going against himself! Wouldn't that be great if all Trump's followers were as honest as Mike Pence and followed his lead in rejecting the treasonous Trump? :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. jbg

jbg Member

Ratings:
    +126
    Religion:
    Jewish
    I think whoever came up with the idea of pursuing purloined documents made a big mistake. Trump is not the only offender. It is probably almost universal in the private and public spheres.

12. We Never Know

We Never Know No Slack

Ratings:
    +9,390
    Religion:
    It exists
    As the old saying goes.... "before you talk about skeletons in my closet, you better check your own closet for skeletons first"

• Like Like x 1
  13. ImmortalFlame

ImmortalFlame Woke gremlin

Ratings:
    +6,660
    Problem is it's hard to find skeletons in their closets these days, what with all the confidential documents in the way.

14. The Kilted Heathen

The Kilted Heathen Crow FreyjasmaðR

Ratings:
    +3,985
    Religion:
    Heathenry
    Probably. The big difference is when one is active theft of very sensitive and highly classified documents followed by childishly hoarding them and lying about hoarding them, and then the other is "Oh ****, here's some documents we forgot about. Here you go, sorry about that."