• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lamest joke ever =]

Darkwater

A brain surgeon is having a pint with an Irish Labourer working for Glasgow City Council.

The brain surgeon says"you know,in my line od work I have to be accurate & precise to the nearest one-thousandth of a millimetre"

The big Navvy looks at him & go's

"ahhh,you would be no use on my squad then,when we lay the paving stones we have to be absolutely spot on"

Darkwater

A man on his deathbed turns to his wife & says:-

"Honey,I feel myslef slipping away,there are a few thing's I have to get off of my chest before I go.I **** ed your maw,your sister,your best friend & & aunty"

She smiled softly & whispered kindly

"I know dear,that is why I poisened you.Now be a love & close your eyes"

lolz

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
There are two men standing at the pearly gates, named Johnny and Jimmy.
Jimmy- How did you die?
Johnny- I froze to death. How about you?
Jimmy- I was convinced my wife was sleeping with a man that I rushed home to catch her. I looked everywhere for him but I couldn't find the man. I felt so guilty that I died of a heart attack on the spot.
Johnny- if you would have looked in the deep freeze, we'd both be alive right now.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Mary Hardwick died
By a baseball she was struck
Now on her tombstone you can read:
"Hardwick, hardball, hardluck"

wa:do

J Bryson

"Doctor, I can't seem to stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass Of Home'"

"Ah, I see. You have Tom Jones Syndrome."

"Is that common?"

"It's not unusual."

rojse

RF Addict
Here's an awful joke:

Q: Why couldn't the boy watch the pirate movie?
A: It was rated "arrgh".

Weddy

Forgiven
What do you call an anorexic with a yeast infection?

a quarter pounder with cheese.

(Sorry, that was gross...:sorry1:)

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
What did the big gun say to the little gun? My pop is bigger than yours.

Here is a joke I heard from Garfield the cat: How many skinny people can fit in the shower? We don't know, they keep slipping down the drain.

J Bryson

In the Old West, it's a hot and dry day. The streets are full of folks going to and from their tasks. Suddenly, a puppy limps into town. The townsfolk all gasp, running inside to get out of the puppy's way as he haltingly makes his way down to the sheriff's office.

The sheriff walks out onto the porch as the puppy limps up to him, holding up his front leg gingerly.

"Now, puppy," says the sheriff. "I don't want any trouble 'round here. You don't go looking for revenge!"

"I have to, sheriff," the puppy responds. "They shot my paw."

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
One day, a farmer's sitting in his rocking chair on his front porch with his dog lying next to him. A man walks up the driveway.

"Hi there, sir. Do you mind if I have a talk with your dog?"

The farmer looks up at the man, chuckles, and says, "you can talk to him if you want, but he won't talk back."

The man thanks the farmer, then leans over and talks to the dog, "hey, boy. How you doing? Does this guy treat you right?"

The dog looks up and says, "yeah, things are pretty good. He gives me good food, I've got a nice spot by the wood stove to sleep and this big farm to run around on... I'd have to say I'm pretty happy."

The farmer is dumbfounded.

The man says, "Good to hear that. I'm glad you like it here." He looks over at the fence where the farmer's horse is standing. "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

The farmer doesn't know what to think, but he says (somewhat uncertainly), "uhhh... sure, go ahead... but I know the horse can't talk."

The man wanders over to the horse. "Hi there. How you doing? Do they take good care of you here?"

The horse responds. "They sure do. I've got good straw and this big field. They brush me and give me a blanket when it's cold. And you should see my spot in the barn; it's pretty nice."

The farmer just about falls back in his chair.

The man says to the horse, "that's good. I'm glad you're happy. And I see what you mean about brushing; your mane looks really nice."

The man points over to the pen of sheep nearby. "Mind if I go talk to your sheep?"

The farmer thinks for a minute, then a panicked look comes over his face. He blurts out, "those sheep are damned liars!"