• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kundalini energisation

@ wellwisher ~ in my view, easterner or westerner has nothing to do with acceptance of kundalini energisation. There is past life carry forward work involved as also consciousness correction adopted in this life.

Look at Igor Kufayev, Christopher Wallis, Brent Spirit, Christian Koncz and many more westerners in public domain. All have YouTube channels, by the way.

Essentially, as a collective, it’s about a consciousness shift where head melds with heart in resonance with love. Jesus pointed this out as did many other sages, with the next shift after this toward entwinement of all minds with universal mind. Not all will embrace the offering though. I guess there’s some free will at play, after all, in spite of arguments to the contrary.

Lower mind is limited, Aupmanyav, is it not? Science does not even know what omnipresent space is, in, within and all around us.

Analysis is paralysis. We cannot use mind to transcend mind. In fact, we are not only this body-mind. Silence reveals deeper truth of non-duality, as many have recognised.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Lower mind is limited, Aupmanyav, is it not? Science does not even know what omnipresent space is, in, within and all around us.

Analysis is paralysis. We cannot use mind to transcend mind. In fact, we are not only this body-mind. Silence reveals deeper truth of non-duality, as many have recognised.
Analysis is not paralysis. A person with no analytical ability is an idiot.

"Analysis paralysis" is a phrase used to denote the tendency, in some situations, to go on analysing excessively, beyond the point of diminishing reurns, as a substitute for decisions or action.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
There are some who believe that Kundalini is in fact a form of antimatter, perhaps the anti-electron (Positron).

When matter and antimatter collide, they annihilate each other, thus, Kundalini could be very dangerous to those that experiment with its power.

If One were to actually harness its energy, they could potentially use it as a deadly weapon against someone or maybe they could start a fire.

I did a quick search just to see what I could find. This caught my attention...

Be careful @Unseeking seeker .
My kundalini arousal was initiated by my Guru, and afterwards when I was telling him about my experience of seeing shimmering energy radiating from my body and blending with energy radiating from plants in my environment, he merely said "It is not yours to see"!
Later he asked me "What would happen if you could make the electrons in your body change their spin direction?"
He never explained things, just challenged me with seemingly odd statements and/or questions.
Your comment about kundalini being associated with anti-matter and the anti-electron/positron may be precisely what he was referring to when he asked me about changing the spin direction of the body's electrons?
If so, I imagine a positron and electron would annihilate each other and form a resultant radiant energy that would go into space until absorbed along the way.
Anyways, fwiw, I have been meditating for decades and my kundalini arousal started back then, but my chakras are still not fully aligned as I am aware of the intermittent kundalini flow and blocks along my spine when I meditate still. But it is helpful to understand the technical nature of the kundalini energy and your comment may be very helpful, thank you.