• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kuji-in adept

telecino

Hi!

My name is Francois Lepine, 32, maried, one son, from Quebec, Canada, earning a living in computer software creation and web server mantenance. I was thought since i walk to have a spiritual look on everything. I was in my teens (around 16) when i started actively practicing.

I have been learning about the three secrets of mudra, mantra, mandala. Amongst the techniques, an aspect of kuji-in called "evolution kuji-in", which is different that the martial kuji-in practiced by ninjutsu students, and it is an aspect of the general esoteric kuji-in of the mikkyo tradition.

Each kuji-in tradition is different from one-another, but give out about the same results, expect that the focus of learning will deliver the sought result. Thus, martial artists will enhance their physical experience of martial arts, and evolution kuji-in adepts will seek to understand/master the processus of evolution starting with self-trust, transforming into faith, mastery of life's events, ultimately the power of manifestation, including the regeneration of the body and the occurence of desired events.

I am also into Chi-Gong, for the oriental side of me, and my occidental side is kabbalah, the loving manifestation of God thru creation, and the Arbatel of Magick brought to light by Henrich Cornelious Aggripa at around 1575. It's like i have a nutritious side and a tasty side.

I love God, i am into sharing about my experience, i devote myself to my own evolution and i offer assistance to people who come to me in search of an answer, although i don't give any, i like to provide tools so they get their answer themselves thru experience. I have been teaching evolution kuji-in (9 step evolution practice) for a while.

God bless you all in your quest ;) , and i share a few smiles with you :) :) :)

Master Vigil

Welcome!! It has been years since I have practiced Kuji-in. But I practiced the Ninpo version. I also practice Chi Gong as well. It looks like we have some in common, I look forward to your posts!! :D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi telecino, Namaste.

Welcome to the forum!

Well, there sure is a diversity in your knowledge.

You might like to have a look at :- Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you ought to see.

Happy posting!:)

Ori

Angel slayer
G'day mate, hopefuly you can help this site evolve to it's full potential.

telecino

Quite a warm welcome i have here. I am impressed and happy to find many fields of interest of mine in this forum. thank you all.