• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

KKK Breasts

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
Ew! Big boobs are great but only if they're 1-real and 2-not TOO big. If I were a guy, I think my favorite part about my gf's boobs would be being able to squish my face in them...not get a concussion from trying to squish my face in them.

Just my opinion.

If we had an award for most arousing statement, this would get my nomination :drool:

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Never understood Big breasts. For some reason I am attacted to the bigger butt but science says its because it indicates good birthing ability and I like kids.

Now think about a gallon of silicone in the butt.

:no:

Elessar

Disgusting. How can you stand them so big? They're for a functional purpose, and silicone ruins that purpose! It's just totally unnecessary and absolutely despicable.
Paid for by the Council of American Leg-men :D

Comicaze247

See the previous line
I've always heard that anything over a mouth full is wasted,
I think "handful" is better ;)

And yeah, boobs that big are just disgusting. Some people don't seem to realize is that there IS such a thing as too big.

At least Denise Milani is (by some strange mutation or something) 100% natural. She didn't ask for them.

denise-milani.jpg

Comicaze247

See the previous line
disgusting. How can you stand them so big? They're for a functional purpose, and silicone ruins that purpose! It's just totally unnecessary and absolutely despicable.
Paid for by the council of american leg-men :d
lol!!

Comicaze247

See the previous line
On second thought, maybe I am beginning to understand the American males infatuation with large breasts.

I withdraw my earlier comment.
:p
I'm American :p But frankly, I'd be more attracted to her if she wasn't quite so large. She has a great body, but she looks incredibly dis-proportioned.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Hershey's humongous boobs make Pamela Anderson's mammary glands look like mosquito bites. I have never understood the fascination that some men have with huge knockers, melons that big aren't sexy, they are frightening.

Sheyla Hershey: A Gallon of Silicon to Get 38KKK Breasts
She has like a GALLON of silicon in EACH breast!!

Ok, perhaps not in each breast, but that is still alot of silicon to be dragging around....

Good for her. :rolleyes: I wonder what will happen to that lovely smile, when they do pop.

Seriously, to each their own. If her enormous breasts make her feel good about herself, who am I to belittle her. But, I wonder if she's thought about the long-term effects that these "things" could have on her health.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Good for her. :rolleyes: I wonder what will happen to that lovely smile, when they do pop.

Seriously, to each their own. If her enormous breasts make her feel good about herself, who am I to belittle her. But, I wonder if she's thought about the long-term effects that these "things" could have on her health.
I would surmise that she does not care about any long term effects.
She is going against medical advice.
That does not indicate to me she cares about anything other than the now.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I overheard a man and wife talking in a shop,she said to him "i would like big breasts" he said "try rubbing toilet paper between your breasts" she said "that won't help" he said "well it worked on your butt"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Damn...those are just TOO big. What if she rolls over in her sleep and suffocates anyone laying next her? And not too mention back problems. I know plenty of women with real DD and DDD who want reductions because they suffer daily from back problems.
I just wonder if her boobs will make an audible pop if she falls and lands on them?

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Damn...those are just TOO big. What if she rolls over in her sleep and suffocates anyone laying next her? And not too mention back problems. I know plenty of women with real DD and DDD who want reductions because they suffer daily from back problems.
I just wonder if her boobs will make an audible pop if she falls and lands on them?

LOL! Frubals for the chuckle.

LC1735

That is very true about the back problems. Large breasts also make physical activities difficult. Most women that have had breast reductions feel so much better.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I have a freind who had a breast reduction but it was'nt just the backache,she was fed up with Men looking at her breasts when she talked to them.

Draka

Wonder Woman

I'm a DD to DDD actually. Depends on the style of the bra as to which I will wear. I DON'T EVER go without a bra. Shoot, I sleep in a bra more often than not. I know a girl who is actually quite a bit larger than me and has chronic back pain and has had doctor recommendation to get a reduction. She would love to, but has no insurance and can't afford otherwise. I, myself, have frequent neck/shoulder/upper back strain as well. Forunately though, mine will probably go back down after I stop nursing. I think C to D is optimal for me. I simply do not understand the desire to have breasts THAT large as this woman has gotten. Why why why???