• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kabbalah 101

Mr Cheese

your answer just proved my point, if kabbalah is a comentary on the Torah, you can't take the kabblah out of the Torah, don't you understand that?

You dont know much about Kabbalah obviously....
there are many forms. Practical kabbalah is hardly JUST Torah commentary....

You really think if I am using kabbalistic techniques to interact with Angels, the Angels actually care if I have read some Torah?

No they don't, because this is where practical and speculative Kabbalah differ...kabbalah is a huge subject. What you speak of, is but one aspect.

I have done practical kabbalah...I do not care if you believe me or not. But anyway....

there are 613 mitzvot in the Torah, kabbalah explains mystical reasons for each and single one of them, meaning when you fulfill each of them you repair spiritual worlds the sparks of the broken vessel from the first sin.

now when you learn kabbalah and don't keep the Torah then it all doesn't make sense.

Why? does one need to read the ingredients on a packet of soup before eating it?
I dont see what you are saying...

all the mrkavah and cheichalot and everything else you explain is worth a penny, when there is no action to follow up.

Thats the point, action. Kabbalah is a huge subject, you can spend your entire life just studying it if you like, or being speculative. Most famous Kabbalists have. The few that were actual practical kabbalists have often been shunned.... not all, but many. Merkavah and charito work, is by definition ACTION....

Is it not?

It is even more comlicated if you don't even know what are the 613 mitzvot or Torah it self.

I really only see the laws and torah itself as being important for certain aspects of kabbalah... again, do you really think Metatron or Satchiel would care if you know all 613 rules?

Now the 10 lost tribes, where did you get your idea that they don't exist? from Kabbalah? lol.

No, I meant that which is called Judaism today, does not incorporate beliefs of other groups that once existed.... Today's Judaism represents a small smorgas board fot he true plethora of "Judaism" that once existed... You can deny this if you like, history says otherwise. This is what I meant.... I am unsure if that is what you thought I meant.

they are LOST it doesn't mean they don't exist, now you can think they don't exist its your free choice, but to learn kabbalah and think they don't exist anymore is nonsense, it is a commentary tot he book that claims they are lost not stop to exist.

the time span between Rav Shimon bar Yochai and Moses De leon is over a thousand yrs.

Argue it out with the experts... De Leon is the one that is attributed as the author by most scholars, with a large acknowledgement that he may have p[enned some of the Zohar, but as I stated before some of the Zohar clearly predates other parts.

Kabbalah claims that the Angel Raziel gave writings to Adam in Eden, this book we have in Hebrew is clearly less than 3000 yrs old.... should we say then, the the Sefer Raziel Hamalch is actually 6000 yrs old??? Or should we be sensible and conclude myth is myth!
Kabbalah was part of oral tradition witch was written down by Shimon bar yohai who learned in from Rabbi Akivah and so on. Later it was discovered again when an Arab merchant approached the Arizal (isaac Luria) and showed him a book and said i found this its no use to me since I can't read the language, but I can sell it to you.

I am not sure what you are saying, what is your point? Again this sounds like myth and legend and romanticism.....

My friend my point is it is not kabbalah, sure the concepts are from there but it is all to complicated and different then what you are being thought by people like Arthur Green and so on, there are so many of them today. Read biographies of people like Isaac luria or Moses de leon, they are different then Arthur greens of the world (You don't get Torah knowledge from an institute). they were Holy man who devoted their lives to studying and doing mitzvot, these people where real scholars of Tanakh, Talmud, laws, traditions and so on before they even started learning kabbalah.

lets not start with the sufi stuff, kabbalah entered history before Isam did, so lets not argue who influenced what.

Why? Do you want to pretend that Kabbalah existed in isolation and drew nothign from anything but Judaism? That would be grossly innacurate and a fundamentalist idea. But then Jews aren't very forthcoming when it comes to admitting that Judaism has actually been influenced by other sources besides itself! But then Muslims and Christians aren't either ...........

If you really want to learn kabbalah go to Israel, in Jersualem there is a Yeshiva where they learn kabbalah, real kabbalah, real teachers who learned it from their teachers and so on like it always was.

Yes, there is only one "real" kind of (insert religious practice). Sadly this is untrue, but ok. Sadly even Kabbalah has its fundamentalists. Rabbi laitman is one for example Laitman.com – Kabbalah and the Meaning of Life: Michael Laitman’s Personal Blog

a little hint where to start my friend Yitzchak Kaduri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, a wise learned man probably, but sounds like a fundamentalist, although I could be wrong
this sounds fun FFOZ Blogs : Yartzeit of Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri

Last edited:

Mr Cheese

The Kabbalistic tree of life is generally where most people begin. So lets begin by discussing the tree.

The tree itself is a glyph:

from wiki: A glyph (pronounced /ˈɡlɪf/) is an element of writing. It is a slightly vague term, but a more precise definition might be an individual mark on paper or another written medium which contributes to the meaning of what is written there. A grapheme is made up of one or more glyphs.

The common forms of the tree look like this:

tree_of_life.png

treenew.gif

The tree itself can be seen in several ways, the main ways are divine emanations of God, the body of God (macrocosm) and the human body (microcosm)

Lets begin by going up the tree and examining the 10 eminations, or sefirot (Sefirah is the singular)

Sephirot (In Hebrew סְפִירוֹת), meaning "enumerations", are the 10 attributes/emanations in Kabbalah, through which God (who is referred to as Ein Sof-The Limitless) reveals Himself and continuously creates both our physical realm and the chain of higher metaphysical realms (Seder hishtalshelus). The term is alternatively transliterated into English as Sephiroth/Sefiroth, singular Sephirah etc.

Sephirot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First we will begin with Sophia, the Shekinah..Malkut, the kingdom.

Comments welcome...

Mr Cheese

The diagram is :
The “Kircher Tree”: Athanasius Kircher’s 1652 depiction of the Tree of Life, based on a 1625 version by Philippe d’Aquin. Hermetic Qabalah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Of course what few know is that even though this tree diagram is attributed to Kircher, it actually predates Kircher. The other “standard” tree diagram is the one attributed to the Ari (Luria) The Tree of Life according to the Ari
of course there are many more out there, including ones that combine four trees in one
such as the Toledano Tree (Jacobs ladder)
and many earlier ones…. including the tree represented as a wheel, or a set of concentric circles.
Then of course there are many none Jewish ones

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
Mr Cheese , great explanation,Wats is kabbala take on reincarnation?Many Hindus feel it very closr to their Upanishads.In fact i see striking similarity between the Zohar and the Upanishads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Cheese

Mr Cheese , great explanation,Wats is kabbala take on reincarnation?Many Hindus feel it very closr to their Upanishads.In fact i see striking similarity between the Zohar and the Upanishads.

The quick answer is: it has many views. Judaism has prgressed and changed over the years. Of course there is a difference between reincarnation and metemphsycosis...

will get back to you with some better answers...

Mr Cheese

One view....

The Option of Reincarnation

Once in the Olam Haba, the soul cannot acquire new good deeds or
blessings, only the enrichment of the understanding of the life it
led on earth. After the soul learned all that Heaven can teach it
following a particular life, it may apply for reincarnation so that
it can learn from new circumstances or acquire additional good deeds.
But helping oneself is not the only reason to come back to earth.
Some souls are so loving, they wish to go back to earth to help
others. Some want to correct any wrong doing they committed.
Reincarnation is entirely voluntary, and the soul can apply for this
privilege at any time — before or after Gehinnom, anytime in Gan
Eden — until they have created a spiritual body for itself. The
spiritual body is the last step before the ultimate goal — total
merging with God.

The dead may come back to earth without full reincarnation by
temporarily entering the body of a living human being. Ibbur, a
benign form of such union, is done to help the living person, or for
performing a few good deeds. Dybbuk, on the other hand, is a negative
form of possession, which is experienced when the soul gives way to
negative feelings of revenge and unhappiness. In this case, a rabbi
must educate the possessing spirit and persuade it to find peace and
leave the world of the living.

Gilgul Mechillot Rolling in Subterranean Tunnels.

The Resurrection of the Dead is a complicated subject with many
aspects, and is expected to happen in the future, after the Coming of
the Messiah. However, it has one connection with the world of the
grave which must be mentioned in this article. Awaiting the
Resurrection, even when the body is completely decomposed in the
earth, one bone remains unharmed to serve as a vehicle for the
rebuilding of the entire body when it will be needed for the
Resurrection. These bodies will rise in the Land of Israel, which is
why so many Jews want to die and be buried there. But what is to
happen to the bodies that are buried in other countries? Talmudic
tradition claims that subterranean tunnels, called Mechillot, will
open at that time from all the graves. The rebuilt bodies will
undergo gilgul (rolling) through these tunnels until they reach the
Land Israel. To aid the transition, many people buried in other
countries request that a small amount of soil from Israel would be
put under their head in their graves.

complete article here:
http://magdelene.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/afterlife/

Last edited:

Metempsychosis

One view....

Awaiting the
Resurrection, even when the body is completely decomposed in the
earth, one bone remains unharmed to serve as a vehicle for the
rebuilding of the entire body when it will be needed for the
Resurrection. These bodies will rise in the Land of Israel, which is
why so many Jews want to die and be buried there. But what is to
happen to the bodies that are buried in other countries? Talmudic
tradition claims that subterranean tunnels, called Mechillot, will
open at that time from all the graves. The rebuilt bodies will
undergo gilgul (rolling) through these tunnels until they reach the
Land Israel. To aid the transition, many people buried in other
countries request that a small amount of soil from Israel would be
put under their head in their graves.

complete article here:
Afterlife « Prayers and Reflections[/FONT]
Wat if the body is burnt?Can u the post views of Rabbi Isaac Luria From "Sha'ar ha Gilgulim",if u have read them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Cheese

not exactly what you wanted, but close as I can find, otherwise I suggest asking a rabbi off or online...

“GATE OF REINCARNATIONS”
from the teachings of Rabbi Yitzchak Luria
translated by Yitzchak Bar Chaim
edited by Shabtai Teicher

Within the concept of gilgulim there is a distinction between reincarnation into any body that may be ready for his gilgul, and reincarnation through a brother, which is the sod of yibum.
Yibum is the Levirate marriage in which a surviving brother marries his (widowed) sister-in-law whose husband, the man's brother, has died childless.
In a normal gilgul, the nefesh, ruach and neshama (NR"N) do not reincarnate together, or even two at once. Only the nefesh reincarnates until it is rectified. Afterwards, in another gilgul, the nefesh and ruach return together until they are rectified. When that occurs, then the entire NR"N (reincarnates together) until the neshama is rectified, which completes his gilgulim. Or, sometimes each of the three reincarnates individually (and achieves tikun independent of the others): the ruach with another nefesh in another body, and the neshama with a different nefesh and ruach in a different body.
However, when a man reincarnates through his brother, the entire NR"N may do so together.
Chaim Vital says: It seems from Sabba of Mishpatim that even with respect to yibum all three do not come back together, but only the nefesh and the ruach without the neshama. This requires further investigation.
Thus, it is not clear if just the N"R come together in one gilgul during yibum, or if all three come together at one time. In either case, it is different than a regular gilgul.

Cain and Abel, the sons of Adam HaRishon, committed their own sin in addition to that of their father and thus caused their sparks to become more deeply immersed in the kelipot.
Cain murdered Abel, and according to the Midrash, Abel had (previously) looked at the Divine Presence as it descended to consume his sacrifice on the altar. Gazing such at the Divine Presence was deemed a grave sin and warranted for Abel the penalty of death. Thus, they caused further damage and blemish to the soul-sparks from the soul of Adam that were originally damaged by the sin of the First Man.
However, in each generation some of the sparks reincarnate into the world to become rectified.
That is good news. All do not end up like Cain and Abel. There is tikun.
The level of the "quarry" of the souls of a particular generation can be either that of the sparks of the head, or the eyes, etc.
The "quarry" [as in a rock quarry] is the place in the soul-structure of Adam from which the soul-sparks derive. This varies by the generation. It is like a spiritual quarry from which the sparks of the souls of a particular generation are "hewn." Some of these sparks reincarnate and become rectified, but some of them reincarnate, become more blemished because of sin, and fall deeper into the kelipot, like the souls of Cain and Abel, the sons of Adam HaRishon.

Gates « Prayers and Reflections

Mr Cheese

“You receive inner answers to all your questions and all your
prayers. If you do not hear the answers, it’s because you have
surrounded yourself with thick walls by indulging in thoughts,
feelings, desires and actions not inspired by love, wisdom and
truth. If you begin to knock these walls down, you will hear.
Now, it may happen, of course, that you don’t find it easy to
accept the answer you receive. When you’re wrestling with an
insoluble situation and wondering how you can get out of it, you
tend to imagine that a solution will appear as if by magic to
extricate you from it. No, no, the solution may require enormous
effort on your part. But don’t back away, because, if it really
is the solution, however painful, it’s worth more than all the
hesitation, uncertainty and anxiety you have been living with up
until now, none of which will go away as long as you refuse to
make any effort.”

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

Gershom Winkler​
(from “The Place where You are Standing is Holy”)

The sefirot represent an ancient Jewish mystical formula for esoteric gymnastics and God-shuttling. They are based on the ancients’ understanding of the attributes of God, the qualities of the Creator revealed within the fabric of Creation. The sefirot are symbolized in the human form, each attribute corresponding to a particular sector of the body. What follows is a loose adaptation of this ten-point kabbalistic formula for a clearer understanding of relationship dynamics. The Shadow side of each is described as well.

KETER

Keter means “crown.” A crown symbolizes representation. Before engaging in a relationship encounter, make sure you are wearing your personality where it can be seen. When engaged in relating to an Other, be fully aware of your own greatness, your own uniqueness. You, too, count. You, too, wear the royal crown because you, too, are the child of the Cosmic Sovereign. Do not lose yourself in the Other to the point where you feel inferior to them, or less adequate or talented, or that you must conceal some part of yourself from the Other to win their favor. The Shadow side of Keter is staying so clear you are actually unconnected and functionally rigid.

CHOKHMAH
RIGHT SIDE​

Chokhmah means “knowledge.” Knowledge means yesterday’s consciousness. All that you know, in other words, comes from your past. In entering the arena of relationship, get in touch with your knowledge, your consciousness level as it has been up to the point of the encounter with the Other. Your past will need to be prepared for attunements and adjustments if it is to merge with the knowledge/consciousness of another, if you are to have a future with another. The Shadow side would be staying so logical and immersed in what follows from before that you cannot see the innovations, transformations, and surprise gifts that the universe is offering through yourself and others.

BINAH
LEFT SIDE​

Binah means “understanding,” “intuition,” from the Hebrew word for “construction.” And it connotes tomorrow’s consciousness. It processes, builds upon, what you’ve known until now. And this is the next stage of encounter, seeing whether you can build a unit out of the merging of your past, your knowledge, and the other person’s past/knowledge; seeing whether there can be a future, whether you can move together, or whether you might not end up obstructing the movements of one another’s mind. The Shadow side is that, without Chokhmah, Binah consciousness renders you too fluid and in the moment so that you do not keep agreements because they don’t feel right anymore. The Other can see and respond to your authenticity but can barely find you or count on you for anything.
(These three processes take place in the initial embrace and therefore their acronym, in sound only, is CHiBeK, Hebrew for “embrace.” But this acronym works in sound only, not in actual spelling, for the initial embrace is not clear, it only sounds good. It hasn’t been tested. It is a social, rather than intimate, embrace. If the embrace, the greeting or meeting, has succeeded, the next three movements of the dance can begin.)

CHESED
RIGHT ARM​

Chesed means “grace.” Once there is a meeting of minds, a synchronicity of consciousness, there develops an innocent sense of trust that unleashes a sometimes overwhelming desire to express, to give to the other. The giving may take any variety of forms ranging from loving, caring, and giving gifts to sharing your innermost secrets, spilling your guts. Its Shadow side is oversharing, losing boundaries, engulfing the Other, swallowing them up. Or, on the other hand, sharing too much when the Other is not honoring you in your deepest places.

GEVURAH
LEFT ARM​

Gevurah means “constriction.” The initial unleashing of the emotion we call love often gets us into a lot of trouble, a lot of pain, because of the tendency to spill it rather than to pour it. The attribute of Gevurah helps one to direct the outpouring in such a way that it does not overwhelm Self or Other but leaves ample space for feedback, for the Other to respond, for the Other to choose either to receive the Chesed expressed or reject it or harness it toward alternate directions for the relationship. Gevurah checks to determine whether the love is real, or infatuation, or perhaps even psychotic and obsessive. Its Shadow side is harshness, inflexibility, and demanding of too much structure and restriction around how each emotes or even around what time dinner is served. It can also involve censoring your feelings too harshly so that the Other is left with uncertainty about how you are seeing them. Too much Gevurah leads to emotional as well as sensual frigidity.

Mr Cheese

TIFERET
HEART

Tiferet is feeling. It means “beauty,” but beauty is determined by feeling. Tiferet is the end result of the processes worked out up to this point, a healthy, well-toned feeling. Love. Harmony. Clarity. Good—as in: “And God saw all that God had made and behold it was Good” (Genesis 1:31)—when everything comes together and clicks. The Shadow side is feeling so blissfully complete about the relationship that you leave little or no room for the possibility of change in either your Self or the Other. The notion of conflict, too, becomes taboo, and you end up suppressing your feelings if you are hurt by something the Other says or does, because, after all, you have the perfect relationship.
(This second three-part process is that of interaction, playing out the mind merging of the first stages. Its acronym is appropriately CHuG, which means “circle,” as in a circle or intimate gathering of people. The “T” for tiferet, stands for the final letter in the Hebrew alphabet, tuf, for like the tuf, Tiferet is the climax of the merging. The relationship has begun. Likewise, so have the most challenging of all the dynamics in a relationship: the power struggle, the nature of the final three-part process.)

NETZACH
RIGHT THIGH

Netzach means “victory” or “mastery.” It is the expression of assertive power, or commanding presence, in a relationship. Once the security of relationship has been established, either by marriage or other commitment, or merely by living under the same roof, the idealism of mind meeting and integration give way to soul-deep linking of each person’s powerfulness combined with a drive to manifest personal ideals. It is a dance in powerfulness. There are times when one partner feels the need to take control momentarily due to a situation that calls for someone taking action. Netzach would be an aggressive way in which this would happen. Its Shadow side is aggression, domination, sometimes violence, and ego-deep competitiveness in which each partner strives for the most power in the relationship, for the leading role.

HOD
LEFT THIGH

Hod means “splendor.” It, too, is mastery or victory, but in a more gentle sense. Hod consciousness emanates from a place of solid self-esteem, a quiet affirmation of Self and Other, and a peaceful determination to work things out. In doing Hod, you affirm your stance in the relationship but without intimidating the Other from theirs. Its display or exercise of power is in its majesty, as opposed to force, being moved to religiosity by the awesome beauty of God’s Creation, for example, as opposed to the awesome voice of God commanding. Hod would be a balancing, more gentle way to take control when needed, or to act out the power struggle if there is too much of a dominating presence of the Other in the relationship. The Hod method of dealing with Netzach would be akin to the art of Akido, where the martial artist operates with, rather than against, the force of the opponent’s movements. It is diplomacy. The Shadow side of Hod is an inexorable force unceasingly pushing the Other toward a resolution of a process or issue that the Other finds untenable in timing or form, a nonviolent but unrelenting compulsion of the Other. Or, in Yiddish, being a nudnik.

SOD (YESOD)
GENITALS AND CENTER OF LOWER ABDOMEN

Sod means “mystery” or “secret.” It also means “foundation” and in talmudic terminology connotes “intimate council.” On the Sefirah model, it is the genitalia. And, indeed, it is the sexual arena where the power struggle or power play forges its foundation. It is in the sex act where a couple engage in secret, intimate council to work out the dynamics of control, of whether the relationship is to become one of give and take or one of give and receive. The mystery, or secret, of relationship interplay is contained deep within the body, at the base of desire, of want, of need: the Sod. Here lies the test of truth, the proficiency test for the mastery of all the above processes. The body rarely lies. Here the couple is tested on whether they have truly been honest in their representation of Self to Other (Keter); whether their respective pasts are truly compatible for a mutual future (Chokhmah and Binah); whether they are truly capable of harmonious interaction (Chesed and Gevurah) and have integrated enough to feel clearly whatever it is they feel toward one another and from one another (Tiferet); whether they are capable of balancing respective roles in the relationship so that there is a mutual respect for each other’s presence and leadership rather than a competitiveness (Netzach and Hod). Its Shadow side would be a linking through passion when all or most of the above “tests” have proven negative: cementing two people in an innately destructive combination.
(The acronym for the final three-part process is appropriately HaNeS, which means “the experience,” or “the miracle,” and is related to the word HaNesayon, “the test.” It is the revelation of the relationship, as the initial revelation of God to Moses at the SeNaH, the revelatory burning bush. Because Sod is where it all coalesces into the total experience of mind, emotion, and body: the climax.)

MALKHUT
SOLES OF THE FEET, OR THE EARTH-CONNECTEDNESS OF OUR SOULS, AND BASE OF THE SPINE

Finally, there is Malkhut, which literally means “kingdom.” Malkhut is where the downward spiraling of divine energy fully reaches integration between Ideal and Real. The Ideal relationship has not come about—each Self and each Other has had to learn, compromise, do tzimtzum, assert themselves, dance, get hurt, and heal in order to get this far. But if the Keter started out right and the Shadow of each movement forward was danced back to a sense of rightness and strength of each stage, then the Real expresses the Essence of the Ideal even if the form, character, and flavor are all innovations. The process is highly personalized, but in its authenticity reaches the completeness of the Divine Will for there to be Life in physicality. The Shadow side is that without manifesting the consciousness of the other Sefirot, Malkhut becomes gluttony for the gifts that God creates for physical beings, a gobbling up of the riches of Life without absorbing them. One then becomes insatiable, because even as the food, power, sensuousness, fame, creativity, and so forth, are experienced in their most condensed form, there is no Whole Self sharing in the experience. There is always emptiness but for momentary illusions of fulfillment.
Malkhut and Keter are therefore one and the same, the point where the two ends of a line meet in a circle of wholeness, and holiness. Malkhut is the realization, the actualization, of Keter, of the initial move between the couple to engage one another in the dance of relationship, in the embrace. The Hebrew letter mem, for Malkhut, is described in the Kabbalah as the womb, for it is in Malkhut that the relationship has developed from unformed potential into a fully formed Creation; from a seed, Keter, to a tree, Malkhut—one being the fruition of the other. The acronym for the two, Keter and Malkhut, is KoM, which means “rise,” for here the relationship has risen and now stands erect as a tree, risen from its seed. KoM can also be received as sound advice for the couple to rise up to Keter again and periodically begin the processes anew; to proclaim a Sabbath every now and then. The Sabbath is a period of rejuvenation, of taking a deep breath and regaining composure and clarity. No task needs this more than that of making a relationship.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
I can't believe I have overlooked this thread. Has anyone noticed the similarities between Kabbalah and the Tarot? Is it coincidence that there are 22 paths and 22 tarot cards?

Any comments on Astral projection?

One tree of life is pretty basic. I was taught there are four. One on top of the other.

Mr Cheese

I can't believe I have overlooked this thread. Has anyone noticed the similarities between Kabbalah and the Tarot? Is it coincidence that there are 22 paths and 22 tarot cards?

Any comments on Astral projection?

One tree of life is pretty basic. I was taught there are four. One on top of the other.

tarot and paths...maybe, maybe not

at least one person argues the configuration of the tarot is to do with greek letters...

astral projection? no comment

one tree is pretty basic? lol oh kay....

and yes many use four trees...the four worlds...
of course there are actually 5

although kabbalah admits infinite, but only deals with 4, the 5th representign adam cadmon....

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
It is disgraceful that Kabbalah would be classified outside the Judaism forum.

I find that an extremely elitist comment, it assumes that there is only one way to observe and interpret ancient writings, the Jewish way. I disagree totally.

Having read it and its interpretations, I see it as a lovely 3D model of the conceptual basis of most abrahamic religions. Its main flaw is its patriarchal hierarchy, typical of these types of religions.

Cheers

Mr Cheese

OK, what I have learned about the Kabbalah if you where to put it in a nut shell is Balance is everything.

Yeah thats great...

but tis abit liek saying Christianity is about being nice to each other

well yes it is...

but its a bit more complex...

TheKnight

Guardian of Life
Mr. Cheese...your nonsense never ceases to amaze me.

For the sake of those who are seeking to study Kabbalah in its true form, I offer this website.

Kabbalah is inseparable from the commandments of Torah. Kabbalah is based off of Torah, and Kabbalah without the Torah isn't Kabbalah. To even suggest that one could learn Kabbalah without observance of the mitzvot and without knowledge of Torah is absurd. If you don't wish to engage in nonsense and folly, you'll do well to ensure that you learn Kabbalah from an appropriate Torah-legitimate source.

Metempsychosis

This thread is becoming becoming another exoteric-esoteric struggle,quite normal to abrahamic traditions.