• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JW's Preach A Different Gospel

djhwoodwerks

The ' we ' are Jesus' brothers - 1 Corinthians 15:50; Matthew 25:40 ( those classed as spiritual brothers )

Matthew 25:33-36 (ESV Strong's) 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’

By saying, "spiritual brothers" and using Matthew 25:40 as a reference, are you saying there will be "two" separations? A separation of the sheep/spiritual brothers and the goats, 'and' a separation of the "other" sheep/sheep-like and the goats? Or when the Bible talks about sheep, it's talking about the "spiritual brothers" and when it talks about the wheat, it's talking about the rank and file?

Where are the 'other sheep' at this time?

Matthew 25:31-32 (ESV Strong's) 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

It seems strange to me that, out of the billions of people that walked this earth only 144,000 or maybe it's just the 'slave' that has ever "done unto Jesus" these things,

Matthew 25:35-36 (ESV Strong's) 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’

If those verses point to only Jesus' "spiritual brothers", how many times have you done them? If you haven't,

Matthew 25:41 (ESV Strong's) “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

How many times have you clothed an 'anointed' person? How many times have you fed an 'anointed' person? How many times have you visited an 'anointed' person in prison?

djhwoodwerks

It is only those who are 'already dead' who can have a resurrection.

I don't know about you, but that includes me, even today as I sit here typing this response to you!

Ephesians 2:1-6 (ESV Strong's) 1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— 3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. 4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— 6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus

Colossians 2:11-13 (ESV Strong's) 11 In him also you were circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead. 13 And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses,

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
People can extend hospitality to those who they do Not know. Neighborly good Samaritan for example.
People often come in contact with Bible people, and Jesus' notes how people treat people carrying a message about Matthew 24:14
Even those Not seeing Jesus with their physical eyes, they can recognize people and decide how to treat them.
- Matthew 10:40-42; Mark 9:41-42; Matthew 25:31-33; Matthew 25:40,45.

cataway

I don't know about you, but that includes me, even today as I sit here typing this response to you!

Ephesians 2:1-6 (ESV Strong's) 1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— 3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. 4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— 6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus

Colossians 2:11-13 (ESV Strong's) 11 In him also you were circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead. 13 And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses,
Gee ummmm ....can you tell us if you know the word to the song that only people like your self know ?