• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JW's Jesus is Archangel Michael?

Mountain_Climber

(post number 426) If Michael and Jesus are the same being, if satan is subordinate to Michael, how come it would have been a blasphemous judgment for Michael to rebuke satan?

Jude 1:8-9 (ESVST) 9 But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, was disputing about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, "The Lord rebuke you."

(post number 436) You are confused, where does that verse talk about judgment of any sort?

As the posts above prove, you were the one that brought judgment into the question. And now like a chameleon you seek to accuse me of your mistake.

But then you will be however the spirit which drives you moves you to be.

Last edited:

Mountain_Climber

I know it doesn't make sense to you because you are like the JW's and deny Jesus.
if it suites your intelligence to believe that, guess what, you don't need my permission.

Michael was not yet the Son of man. He had not yet been given authority as the last Adam .

There is a distinct difference in what Michael had permission of God to do before he became the last Adam, and what he came to have permission of God to do after he became the last Adam.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Who cares what you think?
Oh please do not show yourself a hypocrite. You said, " God exalts the faithful not so they can play God, but so that they can serve the needs of others."
I think you do what you say they should not do which is "But once men have been for whatever reason manipulated into a place where they espouse falsities they also go to an unsteady man's length in trying to defend those falsities." Do you? That is the question. Do you defend faslities?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
People who believe that Jesus was Michael can't answer that question. There is no scripture that says Jesus was Michael. They denounce the Trinity because the Bible doesn't come right out and teach it, but they believe that garbage about Michael/Jesus when the Bible doesn't come right out and teach it.
I asked him if he espouses falsehoods. I say he does. He should answer that he doesn't I should think.

Mountain_Climber

Please tell us HOW Jesus AND Michael show up at the same time?

If you mean as two separate individuals you will first need to present your proof that it ever happened.

(By the way, I may have to step out to go somewhere else again. When I leave I have no means of continuing to answer and must wait until I return, even to know what else has been posted. So don't let your imagination run wild when that happens.)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you mean as two separate individuals you will first need to present your proof that it ever happened.
Revelation 1:10...... Revelation 19:11...... Daniel 12:1 ...... How is that time described in Daniel not the great tribulation? So Jesus comes to judge and to deliver the faithful from the great tribulation and so does Michael. Please tell me how I got this wrong.

Mountain_Climber

Revelation 1:10...... Revelation 19:11...... Daniel 12:1 ...... How is that time described in Daniel not the great tribulation? So Jesus comes to judge and to deliver the faithful from the great tribulation and so does Michael. Please tell me how I got this wrong.
Now explain the mechanics in detail as to how those verses translate into what you claim. For I do not see that they in any way do.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Now explain the mechanics in detail as to how those verses translate into what you claim. For I do not see that they in any way do.
Jesus comes to save his people. Michael does also. The JWs teach that the prophesy about Michael happens in the last days. Do they? Do you?