• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justifying the belief in hell.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Well your friend accept the miracle? If he will, he can ask God to do it by the Guide's hand and it will happen I believe. Make a plan, be sincere, ask him to ready his heart for the miracle. Let me know the result.

I truly believe people who don't witness miracles are only those who aren't ready for them but will rather accuse the doers in their rebellious state of sorcery or being possessed by other powerful beings.
I am sure that amputees, in general, would not return the limb because of some metaphysical or ideological reason, or because of some intercession in the process. After all many people intercede to heal people in coma, so I don’t think that asking permission, or checking whether they would accept to be woken up, would be needed.

so I take full responsibility that he will be more than happy to wake up with symmetric (in the good sense) arms configurations.

so, how shall we start?

ciao

- viole

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am sure that amputees, in general, would not return the limb because of some metaphysical or ideological reason, or because of some intercession in the process. After all many people intercede to heal people in coma, so I don’t think that asking permission, or checking whether they would accept to be woken up, would be needed.

so I take full responsibility that he will be more than happy to wake up with symmetric (in the good sense) arms.

so, how shall we start?

ciao

- viole

Talk to him, ask him to consider the possibility of miracles, and be sincere in pledging you won't say "Alien Technology" or "Jinn" or "Sorcery" to the current guide if he comes to you and does this.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Talk to him, ask him to consider the possibility of miracles, and be sincere in pledging you won't say "Alien Technology" or "Jinn" or "Sorcery" to the current guide if he comes to you and does this.
I did. If God, whatever God, will grow Him a new arm, then He will not only accept it, but he will believe for ever and ever. Me too. Who wouldn’t? Getting cured from cancer is so boring and so easily confused with naturalistic explanations, while growing a new arm would really be something.

so, how do we start? Do I need some material, or ritual to follow?

ciao

- viole

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I did. If God, whatever God, will grow Him a new arm, then He will not only accept it, but he will believe for ever and ever. Me too. Who wouldn’t?

so, how do we start? Do I need some material, or ritual to follow?

ciao

- viole

No, we'll see in time now. Now we just wait and we'll see the result. Just remember your pledge.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
No, we'll see in time now. Now we just wait and we'll see the result. Just remember your pledge.
Cool. I swear on my soul that I will be a strong believer if my friend grows a new arm

so, when can we expect some results? Would that be a brand new arm at once. Or something gradual, like a few millimeters a day?

ciao

- viole

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Me too. Who wouldn’t?

- viole

A lot of people witnessing such miracles, which God did out of his compassion and response to their prayers, all of a sudden turn 180 against God's Guide, his rope, Quran, guidance, calling it all magic or Demonic or control by Aliens. Just submit to God and know it was God the Lord of the universe, who permitted the Guide to show you the miracle, when it happens.

All I ask is not to join Gog's forces (Magog) if you are shown miracles, and accept it as proof. You prayed to God and God responds.

It will happen.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Cool. I swear on my soul that I will be a strong believer if my friend grows a new arm

so, when can we expect some results? Would that be a brand new arm at once. Or something gradual, like a few millimeters a day?

ciao

- viole

I don't know how and when, but inshallah, let's pray it's very soon.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
A lot of people witnessing such miracles, which God did out of his compassion and response to their prayers, all of a sudden turn 180 against God's Guide, his rope, Quran, guidance, calling it all magic or Demonic or control by Aliens. Just submit to God and know it was God the Lord of the universe, who permitted the Guide to show you the miracle, when it happens.
Only an idiot would turn against God after He managed to grow a new arem to an amputee.

so, let’s first do the miracle, and then check. Shall we?

ciao

- viole

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I don't know how and when, but inshallah, let's pray it's very soon.
Ok, I will pray so that it happens tomorrow. I am sure that is also a valid prayer.
Can’t wait.

ciao

- viole

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Only an idiot would turn against God after He managed to grow a new arem to an amputee.

so, let’s first do the miracle, and then check. Shall we?

ciao

- viole

You are right about idiots, but per Quran, most humanity (very little didn't) were such idiots when shown miracles.

Okay, let's wait: tip: life get's weird from the point of meeting with the Guide but you'll get use to it.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
You are right about idiots, but per Quran, most humanity (very little didn't) were such idiots when shown miracles.

Okay, let's wait: tip: life get's weird from the point of meeting with the Guide but you'll get use to it.
So, what should I think if my friend does not receive a new arm tomorrow, as we prayed for?

ciao

- viole

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Viole, I am proud of you for doing this. I know you see it as far fetch and that it won't happen, but everyone does before miracles are shown. They expect it not to happen, but, it will.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So, what should I think if my friend does not receive a new arm tomorrow, as we prayed for?

ciao

- viole

This is the one thing I wouldn't put a time limit, this is per hadiths, that all prayers are answered as long as we don't put a time limit. Of course a ridiculous long time would be enough to say the miracle is not responded by God.

God has appointed a Guide so you meet him and he guides you.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Viole, I am proud of you for doing this. I know you see it as far fetch and that it won't happen, but everyone does before miracles are shown. They expect it not to happen, but, it will.
Well, I wouldn’t be so proud. I am using very basic thinking that I would probably still be able to do when I am totally drunk.

so, let’s check tomorrow. And please add your own prayer power, if you wish.

CiO

- viole

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I asked God for it be tomorrow, but like I said, timing is the one thing that God does not accept from his servants. We can't impose that on him. It's up to him, but he will respond. Of course a very long time is also not acceptable, so I pray very soon.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Inshallah, Viole, that Lord of the signs shows it and you become an ally of the Guide and of his followers and that this will encourage others to pray for similar things by God and his Guide performing it by God's permission. Inshallah, I pray this even hastens his appearance in public.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I asked God for it be tomorrow, but like I said, timing is the one thing that God does not accept from his servants. We can't impose that on him. It's up to him, but he will respond. Of course a very long time is also not acceptable, so I pray very soon.
Why not? Is there somewhere in Scriptures something that says that time constraint concerning prayers are not applicable?

Has God a time management problem? There are some methodologies now that could help Him. I am aware that hearing requests from billions of people ranging from being saved from drowning while trying to reach Europe, down to reduce the surface of a bald patch, could be quite demanding in terms of priority setting. Silly me to believe that almighty beings where not constrained by that.

ok, now, since that is linked to my acceptance of your God, then I assume you also accept that I will keep my skepticism as long as He does not deliver. Right?

ciao

- viole

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
ok, now, since that is linked to my acceptance of your God, then I assume you also accept that I will keep my skepticism as long as He does not deliver. Right?

ciao

- viole

Yes, it's fair. Miracles are part of God's favor and way to guide humans. If he doesn't show it to you even after you pray to him, it's not your fault.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why not? Is there somewhere in Scriptures something that says that time constraint concerning prayers are not applicable?

As for signs, Quran says God will show them, but not to hasten them, because if we are shown when not ready they become non-beneficial and God can't do much to guide at that point and truth will only be shown fully on day of judgment without doubt from anyone.

Since you have asked and pledge to be ready for God's signs, I truly hope it's soon (even inshallah tomorrow). In Quran, there was Uzair who thought God would not revive a city, and God did not only that, but killed him and revived that human, and he didn't expect it.

Pharaoh didn't expect the miracles from Moses but challenged him.

I don't believe you are a bad person but genuinely want to see proof of God and know God can show signs and wonder always why he doesn't do so. This is fair.

I believe you will be initiated to the hidden battle in this world: God's forces vs Gog and Magog and all those caught between.

Life will get weird, but it's the life you are meant to live, knowing God, being show clear signs and proofs, and witnessing the light and spiritual realm connected to this world, will be added to the signs you will be shown (physically) inshallah and those are even higher signs and will confirm the miracles and sustenance and power being from God.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Yes, it's fair. Miracles are part of God's favor and way to guide humans. If he doesn't show it to you even after you pray to him, it's not your fault.
Cool. So,if I find myself after death in front of St. Peter, or anyone with a long beard frowning on me for not wearing a spiritual burka, shall I use that as an excuse, if my friend still have no new arm?

ciao

- viole