• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justify your "Irish" roots.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
oh just stop...you just are not cool enough to be banned from multiple places

Getting cool, are we? I knew this picture fit:

594256bdf1d196ec1cf3af2b131b8d72.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
oh just stop...you just are not cool enough to be banned from multiple places
Nowhere of importance or significance. But, for where it matters Lugh does his thing and I don't get banned. But, Patrick has cursed me so those who thump their Bibles become possessed with an urge to want to thump me with it when I'm around.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nowhere of importance or significance. But, for where it matters Lugh does his thing and I don't get banned. But, Patrick has cursed me so thump their Bibles become possessed with an urge to want to thump me with it.

Nope. sorry. not Irish enough, or cool enough, to get kicked of things for life......

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Nope. sorry. not Irish enough, or cool enough, to get kicked of things for life......
As I said, no where that actually matters. A state park matters, and despite terrorizing a family Halloween thingy for several years Lugh and Cernunnos made sure I was still able to get pleasure from the park and financially support it at the same time. And that started off a cycle of having to take things a level further each time. I made Buzz Lightyear pee himself and had to go further after that. I had moms cussing and kids running away screaming and had to go further after that. And after I had people whimpering and frozen in fear I had to go even further with the bar getting higher and options getting limited.
Being kicked out of a church is nothing though. Doesn't matter. But cursing the Church and drawing Patrick's scorn and wraith is another issue, where nearly all the worst events of my life have happened on or around his feast. Like my first torn ACL, or losing a job due to medical paperworks mishaps, or getting home from work and finding my ex screwing somebody else.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
For some reason, this thread makes me think of the Star Trek Voyager episodes where they create an idyllic, quaint little Irish town in the holodeck. I think their writers must have been nipping a wee bit too much of that Irish whiskey. Even the Doctor got in on the act and took on the role of the town priest.

Wu Wei

As I said, no where that actually matters. A state park matters, and despite terrorizing a family Halloween thingy for several years Lugh and Cernunnos made sure I was still able to get pleasure from the park and financially support it at the same time. And that started off a cycle of having to take things a level further each time. I made Buzz Lightyear pee himself and had to go further after that. I had moms cussing and kids running away screaming and had to go further after that. And after I had people whimpering and frozen in fear I had to go even further with the bar getting higher and options getting limited.
Being kicked out of a church is nothing though. Doesn't matter. But cursing the Church and drawing Patrick's scorn and wraith is another issue, where nearly all the worst events of my life have happened on or around his feast. Like my first torn ACL, or losing a job due to medical paperworks mishaps, or getting home from work and finding my ex screwing somebody else.

to many words...... cool folk who get banned don't need so many words

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
to many words...... cool folk who get banned don't need so many words
Short version:
The Irish gods are not with you so you get banned. They are with me. So I don't get banned from places of importance. They instead see to it I cam be a proper pain in the arse the children of Rome and England, and keep at it. Ogmios even sometimes lends favor and brings people under his spell in a way that lets me keep pestering Christians.

Wu Wei

Short version:
The Irish gods are not with you so you get banned. They are with me. So I don't get banned from places of importance. They instead see to it I cam be a proper pain in the arse the children of Rome and England, and keep at it. Ogmios even sometimes lends favor and brings people under his spell in a way that lets me keep pestering Christians.

oh just give up and admit your not one of the cool kids AND hopped up on corn fumes...you'll feel better

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
oh just give up and admit your not one of the cool kids AND hopped up on corn fumes...you'll feel better
I think you're just jealous. No Menards, no Irish or Celtic gods getting you out of trouble, amd you work in IT, which I assume is about roughly and approximately close to the same as cleaning Roman sewage amd confined and constricted to their norms and expected behaviors and making you think you know what a proper person is.
And you aren't cool enough to draw Patrick's ire. We don't like eachother, and we occasionally remind eachother of this.

Wu Wei

I think you're just jealous. No Menards, no Irish or Celtic gods getting you out of trouble, amd you work in IT, which I assume is about roughly and approximately close to the same as cleaning Roman sewage amd confined and constricted to their norms and expected behaviors and making you think you know what a proper person is.
And you aren't cool enough to draw Patrick's ire. We don't like eachother, and we occasionally remind eachother of this.

case study of over exposure to corn fumes right there