• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just Accidental?

Status
Not open for further replies.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Who could possibly think that these just evolved and turned out like this through the process of gene mutations and adaptation?
Folks with a decent amount of Science education.
What survival advantage is there in being this beautiful?
Same reason the blue eye mutation took over most of europe. The more beautiful procreate before the less beautiful, but is really all in the eye of the beholder. Procreation being necessary otherwise the species dies off and don't get a chance to mutate.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I said I have not come across any. The moment I checked, they came out to be 0.0032918127393172%. Must be even lesser in New Delhi. :)

We are pretty much everywhere......JW.ORG and we preach in all languages.

d653a461518169d8a2830434725d05df.jpg
images
images

AndromedaRXJ

The point is that you attribute 'fortunate accidents'...billions of them...to a mindless unintelligent process with no proof to back up a thing you say.

What exactly is fortunate about them? Also, I wouldn't even call them accidents. Just unintended.

to a mindless unintelligent process with no proof to back up a thing you say.

Natural selection has been proven. Also, I don't need to prove that something is done without intent. You need to prove that something is as you're making the claim.

This "could have" happened or "might have" happened...or "this leads us to believe that" something transpired in a certain way.....

Science doesn't know everything. They were probably talking about something that isn't fully known or understood. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure it wasn't talking about Natural Selection, a known, highly understood, and proven phenomenon.

that is NOT the language of provable scientific fact...

It is the language of science though, because science isn't about just knowing everything. It's about investigation. You have to go through stages of "this could have happened" or "might have happened" or "this leads us to believe that" etc... before you get to the stage of "we fully understand that" or "this is the way it is" or "it's widely accepted that" and so on. The problem with superstitious people like you is, you want to skip the intermediate investigation stage and jump to filling in the gaps with "Goddidit!". You see a peculiar phenomenon in front of you and say "I don't know how this thing could exist! I have no understanding of it! OMG God definitely did it!"

Why not try to actually study something for once?

it is the language of supposition, educated guessing and assumption, without a single shred of solid evidence to prove anything.

The first half of this statement is is true. The second half is wrong. All scientific fields have a set of things that are well known and understood, as well as things that are still a mystery and not well understood. Right now you're benefiting from advanced technology and communicating on this forum with it. It's because we have known and understood scientific facts, so for you to say that we don't have a single shred of solid evidence for anything... well... you have some nerve.

Evolution is a belief, just as the existence of my Creator is. We have each chosen a belief system. You can kid yourself about that if you wish.

Or maybe you're just too emotionally attached to your belief to try and understand known biological facts. I have no emotional incentive or vested interest to believe in Evolution. It doesn't offer me comfort, or make me feel better about my life or anything. I "believe" it because the mountain of evidence in favor of the theory is far too compelling and solid to deny.

We all know that everything is created from matter and we know that matter needs forces to drive its assembly to produce anything.

I think you misunderstood what I'm saying. Prior to the Big Bang, there were no physical laws. So there's nothing to adhere to.

Without the correct assembly, nothing works.

Without physical laws, there's no correct or incorrect assembly. There's simply either something or nothing.

e.g. Considering the number of individual components that make up a computer need to be intelligently designed and assembled in the correct order to function

It needs to be intelligently designed because the creator of the computer needs to adhere to a set of physical laws that he/she did not create. He needs to be intelligent because something beyond him and his will (the laws of physics) is only giving him a specific set of parameters of what he's able to make.

why is it that the correct order of assembly, by an intelligent director is not needed to produce a fully functioning human body?

It would be needed if the creator was not all-powerful and dictated by the laws of physics.

Do you know how many different components there are that all work together to sustain the life of a living being?

What components are working together to sustain the life of the creator? Oh right, he just gets to exist by default, right?

You already accept that a lifeform can exist without a creator. So what is the problem here?

That all came about by undirected chance did it?

Stuff exists. That's all you're pointing out.

needed intelligence to design the originals? :shrug:

No one needed intelligence to design your unproven creator, right?

Again, you already accept that a highly (infinitely) complex lifeform can exist without a creator. The difference is, the life form you think requires no designer, isn't proven to exist. I know dogs, ducks and humans exist. I know stuff exists. The thing is, I don't see why a designer-deity is needed. A designer-deity already necessitates that some sort of complex and intelligent phenomena, can exist without a creator of its own, so invoking a creator to explain the seemingly orderly and complex phenomenon we see in this universe, is a self-defeating explanation.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Out of all the creatures on this planet, (from which all living things have supposedly evolved,) if I were to make a list of those who accept death as a natural part of life, how would your list compare to mine? There are exceptions to every rule, as we know. But none of these creatures grieves the way humans do. Elephants and apes have no "burial rituals" like we do.
You really don't know all that much about elephants, apes and such, do you?

It is more an interruption of their programmed family grouping that is expressed, not genuine grief the way humans experience it. All of those animals have "family" structure as part of their instinctive behavior. Mothers particularly have an amazing program to protect their young, sometimes from their offspring's own father. But these mothers will kill the young of other species to feed their own. Is that just a co-incidence or is that programming for survival?
And how do you know this...?

All living things come from a Creator who has emotions like ours...or should I say that our emotions reflect his? When I see something beautiful, I am thankful to the Creator for giving me the senses to appreciate it. No one will make anyone believe anything against their will.....and therein lies the crux of the whole issue. To give credit where credit is due. I like to express my appreciation for the many beautiful things there are in the world because the majority of ugly things come from the human species...especially the godless. ( I also count any violent humans as godless)
What does this have to do with this?

If science gave us as many 'good' things as it does 'deadly' ones......as many things that save lives rather than take them, wouldn't the world be better off? I think so.
If you're alive, it's because scientific advances in medicine.

Godless humanity is at the bottom of all our problems.
Uh-huh. Yeah.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Yeah, I know. They do a good job at preaching. Hindus prefer thinking rather than listening. I steer way from preachers because I can preach a hundred times better, though I don't.
Is there a reason why you don't? Have you ever spoken to JW's in New Delhi?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What evolutionists take for granted is the way that nature operates. Its interactive mechanisms, both internally and externally, demonstrate purpose and specific design in everything, but evolutionary science wants us to believe that all this design is merely the product of random chance over an inestimable period of time.....what are the odds against even one of these living things being in existence without being purposefully designed......they are astronomical when you study the mechanics of it all. Multiply all the species of life that exists and that is a whole mess of really fortunate accidents.

The fact that science cannot explain how life began, pours water all over the many ideas of how life changed. What does it matter how life adapted to changing environments and food sources.....if there is an all powerful creator who was the first cause....the originator of life itself...that changes everything. If there is a designer, then he has a purpose to our being....humans alone need a purpose to their activities. Its what makes us like our Creator.

The fact that planet earth is situated exactly where it is in the universe....this 'Goldilocks' planet is just the right size, just the right distance from the sun...rotates at exactly the right speed...has exactly the right mixture of gases so that sparks will not cause perpetual explosions....and it just happens to be an environment that is perfect for sustaining the life it supports. Evolution puts the cart before the horse....it says that life arose because of the environmental conditions, but the environment was set up so as to sustain the life that was created here. I believe that is self evident.
I quoted the wrong reply. OOps. Here is my reply again

Let's begin step by step.
You admit now that the laws of sexual selection as delineated by the wikipedia article are sufficient to explain the arising of plumage of male ducks?
If you accept this, then we can have a discussion if those laws show signs of having design and purpose.
Jumping steps is characteristic of lazy thinking. That won't get us anywhere.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
How does that matter?

Humans can pick and can differentiate between what's beautiful and what's ugly, but still
we can see ugly and beautiful humans, so it isn't rational to assert that some beautiful
looking ducks are due to random stupid evolution.

Also we can see for example that the male mandarin duck have a specific pattern and
looks attractive and colorful whereas the female duck looks very ordinary.

7271d154c1027cd7cf7f1f10d984366f.jpg

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"Accidents" or random chance do not produce purposeful improvements to anything, nor do they commonly produce anything that enhances functionality.
You don't understand the "selection" part of Natural Selection, Deeje. It's not random chance.
Accidents result in damage, not enhancement.
This is simply hogwash. Where did you get this idea?
What evolutionists take for granted is the way that nature operates. Its interactive mechanisms, both internally and externally, demonstrate purpose and specific design in everything, but evolutionary science wants us to believe that all this design is merely the product of random chance
Nature's interactive mechanisms are just that -- mechanical, they demonstrate function, not intentional design, and you seem fixed on this idea of "random chance." There is more to Natural Selection than chance. The deck is not reshuffled with each iteration.
what are the odds against even one of these living things being in existence without being purposefully designed......they are astronomical when you study the mechanics of it all.
When you understand the mechanics, the diversity of life is almost inevitable -- but only if you understand the mechanics.
The fact that science cannot explain how life began, pours water all over the many ideas of how life changed.
No it doesn't. Mechanisms of change aren't dependent on how the raw material got there.
The fact that planet earth is situated exactly where it is in the universe....this 'Goldilocks' planet is just the right size, just the right distance from the sun...rotates at exactly the right speed...has exactly the right mixture of gases so that sparks will not cause perpetual explosions....and it just happens to be an environment that is perfect for sustaining the life it supports. Evolution puts the cart before the horse....it says that life arose because of the environmental conditions, but the environment was set up so as to sustain the life that was created here. I believe that is self evident.
No. You're putting the cart before the horse. Life adapted to planetary conditions, not vice versa, and inasmuch as only a planet in the Goldilocks zone could produce a life form capable of these questions, the argument becomes circular. Who knows how many planets turned out to be duds.
I thought you were talking about "flaws". Since when is a "shared respitory/swallowing orifice" a flaw?
I think ADA was referring to the fact that the pharyngeal anatomy of humans renders us uniquely prone to choking.
Veins in the eyes are exactly where the Creator designed them to be. In all of his evolutionary musings, Darwin had the most difficulty with the design and operation of the eyes in various species. How did so many creatures develop sight in such an amazing variety of eyes. Fish eyes, bird eyes, animal eyes, insect eyes...human eyes?
You haven't really researched this, have you?
We've learned a lot in the century-and-a-half since Darwin. The steps of ocular development, from primitive eyespots to modern vertibrate eyes are now known and are easily observable in a range of different organisms.
And just FYI, your images show only two types of eye.
Unlike animals, humans are not programmed to get old or sick or to lose loved ones in death. When do you suppose evolution will catch up with that?
What on Earth are you talking about? Humans have always got old and died, just like other animals, and by the same mechanisms.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Also we can see for example that the male mandarin duck have a specific pattern and looks attractive and colorful whereas the female duck looks very ordinary.
Yeah, the male duck has something that the female duck likes, and the female duck has something which the male duck likes. Evolution. :D

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
All these flaws are just that....flaws that came about as the result of losing physical, mental and spiritual perfection. The Bible explains this...science can explain nothing.
What evidence is there that hominins ever had physical, mental or spiritual perfection? You're positing folklore.
The Bible explains nothing. It makes a lot of statements and declarations, true, but does not back them up with any evidence.
Science, on the other hand, is a rigorous methodology. It relies on observable facts, testing and peer review.

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
Humans can pick and can differentiate between what's beautiful and what's ugly, but still
we can see ugly and beautiful humans, so it isn't rational to assert that some beautiful
looking ducks are due to random stupid evolution.

I feel confident in saying that a human mind is far more developed than a ducks mind, and in many different ways.
A human standard for beauty can be based on many different attributes, e.g. skin color, eyes, hair, height, body tone, fleshy features, fetishes and so forth.

With ducks it's just a = b, colorfulness = attractiveness.

Also we can see for example that the male mandarin duck have a specific pattern and
looks attractive and colorful whereas the female duck looks very ordinary.

Your point?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
What exactly is fortunate about them? Also, I wouldn't even call them accidents. Just unintended.

Well, the genetic mutations had to be "fortunate" in order to pass on beneficial traits....but the thing is, the vast majority of mutations are detrimental.....not improving the species but destroying it.

"Unintended"? How would you describe the process that led to the interaction of the orchid wasp with the flower that it counts on for pollination?

images
images

How did the orchid know that it needed to not only mimic the appearance of the female wasp on the rim of its flower, but it also needed to duplicate its pheromone so as to attract the male to mate with it? Pollination ensues whilst the wasp is unaware that the orchid has taken advantage of him.
In the picture you see that the orchid has attracted more than one "suiter". Please explain how that happened without any intelligent direction?

Natural selection has been proven. Also, I don't need to prove that something is done without intent. You need to prove that something is as you're making the claim.

I don't doubt natural selection at all...what I doubt is the long story that goes with it and the extent to which natural selection goes way beyond anything remotely believable as the cause of all inherited characteristics.
I see adaptation within species offered as proof of organic evolution when they are two entirely different things. Micro-evolution is NOT proof of macro-evolution.

Science doesn't know everything. They were probably talking about something that isn't fully known or understood. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure it wasn't talking about Natural Selection, a known, highly understood, and proven phenomenon.

Well, you see it isn't as "proven" as they would have you believe. If you look up "Speciation" in Wiki, you will see something glaringly obvious.....the fish remained fish...the flies remained flies. They cannot tell for sure anything past this brief experimentation because they couldn't duplicate the time span of an evolutionary process. It is all guesswork.
Adaptation and natural selection have boundaries, which evolutionary science pretends aren't there.

No one needed intelligence to design your unproven creator, right?

All famous works of art are identified by the style, traits and characteristics of the artist. Creation is no different. It bears the hallmarks of the master artist who crafted every molecule of it.

Again, you already accept that a highly (infinitely) complex lifeform can exist without a creator. The difference is, the life form you think requires no designer, isn't proven to exist. I know dogs, ducks and humans exist. I know stuff exists. The thing is, I don't see why a designer-deity is needed. A designer-deity already necessitates that some sort of complex and intelligent phenomena, can exist without a creator of its own, so invoking a creator to explain the seemingly orderly and complex phenomenon we see in this universe, is a self-defeating explanation.
The Creator doesn't tell us much about himself, but he tells us a lot about his creation.
To those who are not inherently spiritual, the Creator plays no part at all in their lives. He will not intrude on the lives of those who have no respect for him....yet.

Humankind have an innate need to worship a higher being. Why would we evolve a trait like that in every culture?
What survival advantage is found in art, literature, theatre, music or poetry? Why is mathematics seen everywhere in the natural world? Is the Fibonacci sequence just a fluke?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
What evidence is there that hominins ever had physical, mental or spiritual perfection? You're positing folklore.
The Bible explains nothing. It makes a lot of statements and declarations, true, but does not back them up with any evidence.
Science, on the other hand, is a rigorous methodology. It relies on observable facts, testing and peer review.

We are each "believers" in our own view of the way things came to exist in this world. I cannot impose my view on you and I assure you that you will never impose your view on me.

Science, when it comes to evolution, is blind IMO; it relies on supposition and assumption, and it has no real solid evidence to substantiate a single claim for macro-evolution.
They cannot apply to evolution the same kinds of rigorous testing methods that they use for other fields, because no one was around to observe and document the supposed evolutionary changes that were said to take place all those millions of years ago.
The fossil record isn't telling them much either and imagination fuels computer generated images to convince the uneducated that it is all factual. None of it is.

I see evidence for adaptation within species, but that only explains changes in color or minor external changes to facilitate a new food source or change of environment.

Call it a theory and treat it as a theory, but don't present it as a fact, because there is nothing factual about any of it.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I love the way science purports to know so much, promoting theory as fact, when tomorrow it may discover something that makes everything it believed yesterday, invalid.
It's true. Unlike religious "knowledge," scientific knowledge is always provisional, subject to revision as further facts are uncovered; and in science a theory is not speculation or conjecture, it's a conclusion based on an overwhelming evidence, testing and peer review. A fact is a belief with such robust supporting evidence that disbelief would be obtuse.
All living things come from a Creator who has emotions like ours...or should I say that our emotions reflect his?
This is quite an extraordinary claim. Do you have any evidence to support this, or is it all justfolklore?
No one will make anyone believe anything against their will...
Especially not conservatives and the religious, who seem exquisitely resistant to facts.
Godless humanity is at the bottom of all our problems.
Yet human history includes endless religious wars and persecutions. Religion, as often as not, is a tribal binder that facilitates out-group aggression. There's also that curious religiosity in the military -- an institution dedicated pretty much to doing the exact opposite of everything Jesus advocated.

The point is that you attribute 'fortunate accidents'...billions of them...to a mindless unintelligent process with no proof to back up a thing you say.
Again, you don't understand natural selection. It's not just an endless series of dice rolls and accidents. It actively selects and locks in beneficial traits, and deletes non-beneficial ones.
...that is NOT the language of provable scientific fact...it is the language of supposition, educated guessing and assumption, without a single shred of solid evidence to prove anything.
Science does not prove anything. Science is a methodology. It gathers and evaluates facts, it formulates provisional explanations, mechanisms and relationships. It relies on solid evidence for everything.
Religion, on the other hand, lacks "a single shred of solid evidence to prove anything," it tests nothing. It's not falsifiable.
The truth is science has no more solid proof for their theory than I have for my Creator.
This is so diametrically opposite reality I'm at a loss for words. Science is all about evidence, testing and peer review. Religion is pure faith, unfalsifiable, with nothing to back it up. It actively resists attempts to test its doctrines.
Evolution is a belief, just as the existence of my Creator is. We have each chosen a belief system. You can kid yourself about that if you wish.
Evolution is fact -- organisms really did change over time, and the theory of evolution -- the exploration of the mechanisms of this change -- isn't a belief system, it's one of the most robust and well supported theories in existence.
Please show me one solid, testable support for this invisible God.
Nothing comes from nothing.
Isn't this at odds with both divine creation and the existence of God, Himself?
This seems like common sense, but reality doesn't conform to common sense. Reality is bizarre and counter intuitive; completely at odds with everyday experience.

So you would redesign the human body to what you think is the better way to do things? What if others think your design is flawed?
... How amazing are all the other parts that function very efficiently? Oxygen transfer with the interaction of heart and lungs, wasted filtering, absorption of nutrients, elimination of toxins, restoration through sleep,
Come on Deeje. A first year engineering student could produce a better design.
Evolution is stuck with tweaking existing structures. Our bodies aren't that efficient or well designed. Many systems are practically Rube Goldbergs.

Let's take just your first example: There are actually two completely different mutations that increase the efficiency of gas exchange and enable one to utilise oxygen much more efficiently; one among Himalayan Sherpas and another among some Andes tribe whose name I don't recall. They exist in small, isolated communities, but aren't present in the general population. Why?
There's an Italian family with a mutation that makes them pretty much immune to plaque buildup and heart disease; again, isolated. You'd think a competent designer would have incorporated this into the entire population.
The Heart: Why so little collateral circulation? Practically asking for a heart attack.

God of the gaps is not a particularly strong argument in the best of times. Much less when confronted with being wrong with it. If all you can say to conflict between knowledge and belief is 'your knowledge must be wrong because' then there won't be much to talk about.
If science could fill the gaps, their theory could not be challenged. But the gaps are there and big enough to drive a Mac Truck through.
There are no gaps when one has belief in an all powerful Creator who is an intelligent designer. He has a purpose to our existence, but he doesn't need a single one of us to fulfill it.
If science could fill the gaps, their theory could not be challenged. But the gaps are there and big enough to drive a Mac Truck through.
. I don't follow. God-of-the-Gaps is a creationist contrivance. Science has been filling in these gaps for a century, but, of course, every gap you fill in creates two more, so what's your point?

Considering the number of individual components that make up a computer need to be intelligently designed and assembled in the correct order to function, why is it that the correct order of assembly, by an intelligent director is not needed to produce a fully functioning human body?
Computers do not reproduce. Organisms are continually mixing things up; producing offspring slightly different from the parents and siblings. This variation is what natural selection works with. It weeds out the less well adapted models and retains the better adapted, who then go on to produce another generation possessing these useful adaptations, the best of which are retained and the less useful deleted, ad infinitum.
Automatic variation and culling is a built in, undesigned feature of reproduction, and makes comparisons with manufactured objects untenable.
Take velcro e.g. This was invented because of the design of a gecko's feet.
Bird's feather -- gecko's feet use Van der Vaals forces, not hooks.
Why do humans need intelligence to copy nature but no one needed intelligence to design the originals? :shrug:
because 'the originals' were just chemical reactions, only semi-alive, with certain features of current life but not the whole package. Once these molecules began reproducing, natural selection kicked in and it was off to the races -- no designer needed.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Science, when it comes to evolution, is blind IMO; it relies on supposition and assumption, and it has no real solid evidence to substantiate a single claim for macro-evolution.
They cannot apply to evolution the same kinds of rigorous testing methods that they use for other fields, because no one was around to observe and document the supposed evolutionary changes that were said to take place all those millions of years ago.
The fossil record isn't telling them much either and imagination fuels computer generated images to convince the uneducated that it is all factual. None of it is.
picard.gif

The ToE is one of the best supported theories in science. It has mountains of tested, peer reviewed supporting evidence, from multiple disciplines. Compared the the ToE, heliocentrism and germ theories are mere conjecture.
Evolution is real. It's evidenced in the fossil record and in the laboratory, and speciation has been observed in real time.
I see evidence for adaptation within species, but that only explains changes in color or minor external changes to facilitate a new food source or change of environment.
There is no difference between macro and microevolution. How does microevolution know when to stop, to avoid becomming macro? Macroevolution is just accumulated microevolution.
Call it a theory and treat it as a theory, but don't present it as a fact, because there is nothing factual about any of it.
It is both theory and fact -- they aren't mutually exclusive. http://www.stephenjaygould.org/library/gould_fact-and-theory.html

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I feel confident in saying that a human mind is far more developed than a ducks mind,

Who developed it that way? is it the random stupid mutations

and in many different ways.
A human standard for beauty can be based on many different attributes, e.g. skin color, eyes, hair, height, body tone, fleshy features, fetishes and so forth.

And which attracts the human male, what about women's buttock and its shape?

With ducks it's just a = b, colorfulness = attractiveness.

It means they're programmed

Your point?

The colorful feather in the male mandarin duck is already per-determined similar to the sex organ of the male.
Do men inherit their penises from their mother or father?

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
is it the random stupid mutations

Tis where the evidence points.

And which attracts the human male, what about women's buttock and its shape?

"fleshy features"
As stated before.

It means they're programmed

Where did you get that from?
I presented a simplification, not evidence for genetic programming.

The colorful feather in the male mandarin duck is already per-determined similar to the sex organ of the male.
Do men inherit their penises from their mother or father?

Genetic traits and common mutations and so forth.
I could take the time out of my day to explain the process to you, but will you absorb the information?
This I doubt.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
They just designed themselves to be too irresistible to their women? Really? :confused: How did they do that? Did they imagine a design long enough for the outfit to materialize out of thin air?
The world's top designers would win awards for color co-ordination and fashion accessories like these.

images
images
images
images
images
images
images

These are a few different species of ducks....one can only marvel at their artistic designs and color schemes.

Who could possibly think that these just evolved and turned out like this through the process of gene mutations and adaptation? What survival advantage is there in being this beautiful?

I can understand why some believe this, it's a very attractive, intuitive idea; survival of the fittest- nature selects the best of random changes and so constantly self improves on designs.

Such an algorithm can be tested, and of course after random changes to any design- the superior designs win out over inferior ones. Survival of the fittest works!

...the fallacy though, and it's an easy one to make, is to assume that 'fittest' necessarily equates to 'fitter'. It does not.

to use your fashion design analogy;

Fashion houses could decide they wanted to save on expensive creative departments, simply use the power of evolution- make random changes to their clothes and let the public select the ones they like best, and repeat.

The 'best' designs will be selected, but they are not 'better'. The vast majority of random changes will be deleterious, people select the 'least ugly' design every time, until the outfit is totally unwearable,

We know that vastly more random changes in DNA, also lead to inferior rather than superior designs. The odds of producing a significantly superior design by mistake is vanishingly small.
Without a predetermined goal, design, plan, entropy takes over. A trend towards dysfunctionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.