• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Juno

Nanda

Polyanna
Anyone else seen Juno yet? I'm going for the fourth time this Saturday. It just keeps growing on me.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I went 6 times to see "Little Miss Sunshine" when it came out. I like cinema. :shrug:
mrscardero will go to the movies just for the popcorn.

Nanda what was the movie that you have seen the most? Theater and home video. Doesn't necessarily have to be your favorite movie (though if you would like to include that information I think it would be interesting) but the one you have seen the most.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Anyone else seen Juno yet? I'm going for the fourth time this Saturday. It just keeps growing on me.
I'm assuming that's a positive rating from you? :p

I virtually never see a movie multiple times within a short time span.....gives me the heebie-geebies just to think about doing so. The last time I saw the same movie twice in the same week was the original Matrix back in 1999. Too bad the sequels were disappointing.

Nanda

Polyanna
Nanda what was the movie that you have seen the most?Theater and home video.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I was in a stage cast for four years, and on top of seeing it in the theatre every Saturday, I had to watch it incessantly to learn the lines, practice the choreograhpy, and copy the costumes and make-up.

Doesn't necessarily have to be your favorite movie

It's not.

(though if you would like to include that information I think it would be interesting)

I don't have a favorite movie. I could probably narrow it down to ten movies, maybe, but there is no ultimate favorite, and even if there was, it would change constantly. So instead, here are the first ten movies that come to mind:

1. Vibes
2. Edward Scissorhands
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. Kill Bill
5. Little Miss Sunshine
6. Run Lola Run
7. Pan's Labyrinth
8. The Villiage
9. May
10. Juno.

Edit: I'm already regretting half those choices... I left off Apocalypse Now, A Clockwork Orange, Reservoir Dogs...

Fluffy

A fool
penguino said:
OMG You mean going to the cinema 4 times for one film? I dont go to the cinema 4 times a year!
With London prices I'm not surprised. When you get hold of a student card and the orange Wednesday deal then it becomes a regular event :).

Me and my freind (mind you were 12) went to romford to watch spiderman 3... £11 pounds each!!!!($22) WHAT A JOKE! We had no money for food.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Great movie. My wife and I went to it last Saturday night. Two thumbs up.

It has well thought out and written characters, sharp dialogue, and a very honest and human story. Plus its laugh out loud funny.

Nanda

Polyanna
Me and my freind (mind you were 12) went to romford to watch spiderman 3... £11 pounds each!!!!($22) WHAT A JOKE! We had no money for food.

Holy carp! :goldfish: And I got all bent out of shape when they raised the price to $10 (and then $10.25 in less than 6 months! :fork: ). I can't even imagine paying that much for a movie.