• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judaism and homosexuality

CMike

Never been in a Chabad synagogue, although as you know I've been over at the Friendship Circle numerous times since two of my grandkids did volunteer work there, and talked with some who go to your shul. And, of all places, I also had some good discussion at a Chabad house in Florence, Italy.

However, I'll be frank with you-- if I told my wife I was meeting someone who I've met on-line, my life could be in jeopardy-- she's Sicilian, you know.;) Two of her cousins left their wives to live with someone they met on-line, and my wife hates any and all of the social media found here, and I promised her years ago I would never under any circumstances meet with someone whom I only know on the internet.

Maybe I could sneak in incognito?
You aren't going to meet someone online.

You are just going to a shul. I happen to be in the shul.

They have good food. :D

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Metis is going to a Chabad Shul? I suspect you will be growing a beard in no time!

Since I no longer have hair on my head...

Actually I did start to grow a beard this last fall, but my wife said it really aged me, adding 20 years to my looks, which put me near 200 years old she said. For some reason I got the impression she was insulting me.