• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John the Baptist was the groom at the wedding in Cana

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
The bringing back to life of John the Baptist after being beheaded by Herod the Tetrarch may not be in any of the gospels. Is that impossible to Jesus to do? Lazarus was four days in the grave but was brought back to life by Jesus (John Chapter 11). John 21:25 states: "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen."

Impossible or not for Jesus, -

These writers were trying to show Jesus was special, - and had powers. Thus the Lazarus story.

If John the Baptist had been raised from the dead - they would have TOLD us so!

It is not in their writings. Didn't happen.

peacecrusader888

Who is Ama? There is no evidence John the baptiser was married. He most certainly was not the apostle John, since he was beheaded by Herod during Christ's ministry, and John the apostle was living long after Jesus death.

John the Baptist was the groom at the wedding at Cana in Galilee. Why do you think that Mary acted as if she was a host and not an invited guest? If it was a wedding of people of about the same age, like Jesus and John the Baptist, will you tag along your mother who is an elder person? What I am sharing to you are what I heard and learned from the spirit of Ama who I personally believe is Jesus Christ Himself.

peacecrusader888

Impossible or not for Jesus, -

These writers were trying to show Jesus was special, - and had powers. Thus the Lazarus story.

If John the Baptist had been raised from the dead - they would have TOLD us so!

It is not in their writings. Didn't happen.

Would you believe that John the Evangelist is a humble person? As I said, if Jesus could have raised Lazarus who had been in the grave for four days, could He have reattached the head of John the Baptist to its body? To whom did Jesus entrust His mother (John 19:26:27)?

peacecrusader888

Not credible in any way.

Could you tell me any person when Jesus was born and when He died? I have said that I had doubt that the spirit who we talk to is Jesus Christ for eleven years from 1983 to 1994. You may read my aboutface in 1994 in http://aristean.org/wp113.htm titled "From doubt to belief". In 1999 when I embarked on checking His revelations, doubt again crept to me. I said to myself that if His revelations of 05-23 birth and 08-17 death of Jesus were wrong, I would renounce by belief in Him and declare Him to be a fraud. By 2006, I have proved both revelations to be correct.

rusra02

Premium Member
John the Baptist was the groom at the wedding at Cana in Galilee. Why do you think that Mary acted as if she was a host and not an invited guest? If it was a wedding of people of about the same age, like Jesus and John the Baptist, will you tag along your mother who is an elder person? What I am sharing to you are what I heard and learned from the spirit of Ama who I personally believe is Jesus Christ Himself.
I think you should be careful about listening to "inspired expressions" that contradict what the Holy Scriptures clearly teach. Satan and his wicked spirits desire to mislead us and the Bible warns us about "paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons." (1 Timothy 4:1)

outhouse

Atheistically
Could you tell me any person when Jesus was born and when He died? I have said that I had doubt that the spirit who we talk to is Jesus Christ for eleven years from 1983 to 1994. You may read my aboutface in 1994 in http://aristean.org/wp113.htm titled "From doubt to belief". In 1999 when I embarked on checking His revelations, doubt again crept to me. I said to myself that if His revelations of 05-23 birth and 08-17 death of Jesus were wrong, I would renounce by belief in Him and declare Him to be a fraud. By 2006, I have proved both revelations to be correct.

None of your personal experiences are credible when YOU apply them to history.

You have no credibility to change biblical text, or make anything historcial

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Would you believe that John the Evangelist is a humble person? As I said, if Jesus could have raised Lazarus who had been in the grave for four days, could He have reattached the head of John the Baptist to its body? To whom did Jesus entrust His mother (John 19:26:27)?

Again - doesn't say it, - it didn't happen.

To whom did Jesus entrust his mother? I already gave you the information - and it wasn't any John.

Last edited:

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

I just went and read your link page, - pure BALONEY, - none of that is proof of anything!

You using channeled so-called spirits - immediately puts you in the bogus category.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Did you know that "ama" in the conjugation of the following European languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Latin. Corsican, Galician?

Which means squat when it comes to proof.

Why don't you tell us the name of the person "channeling" this so-called spirit?

I'd like to Google the name for fraud.

peacecrusader888

Which means squat when it comes to proof.

Why don't you tell us the name of the person "channeling" this so-called spirit?

Like to Google the name for fraud.

The spirit of Ama uses the physical body of Maria Liwayway Alvaran or Ka Apaz as platform or "talaytayan" to talk to people. To "channel" is to convey communication through a "channel" the dead person's or the spirit of a dead person to a living person and vice versa. I did not notice that with Ka Apaz. What happens is that the spirit of Ka Apaz leaves her physical body and is taken over by the spirit of Ama. I call this as "lakip" and not "sanib". There is a hissing sound as this happens. The same thing happens when Ama leaves His platform and Ka Apaz returns to her physical body.

peacecrusader888

I just went and read your link page, - pure BALONEY, - none of that is proof of anything!

You using channeled so-called spirits - immediately puts you in the bogus category.

Thank you for going to the link page. At least, I have expressed my experience through my website. Whether or not you will believe in what I wrote is up to you. I just expressed my experience.

peacecrusader888

Again - doesn't say it, - it didn't happen.

To whom did Jesus entrust his mother? I already gave you the information - and it wasn't any John.

Isn't the family members who were at the foot of the cross of Jesus? How is Jesus related to Mary? To the disciple that He loved?

peacecrusader888

John the Baptist was not recorded as being at the wedding. So it is not historical.

This has no credibility at all, and is not historical.

Why is it that the wedding in Cana in the Gospel of John only? Why is it that it is in the early part of the Gospel (John 2:1-12)?

peacecrusader888

John the Baptist was not recorded as being at the wedding. So it is not historical.

This has no credibility at all, and is not historical.

Thank you for going to the link page. That was my experience. Whether or not you believe in it is up to you.

The spirit of Ama is a spirit who lived during the crucifixion of Jesus. So He knows what had happened. That is why a spirit is more credible than you and I. We can only speculate. The revelations came from Ama. Would you believe Him?

outhouse

Atheistically
The spirit of Ama is a spirit who lived during the crucifixion of Jesus. So He knows what had happened. That is why a spirit is more credible than you and I. We can only speculate. The revelations came from Ama. Would you believe Him?

Sorry there is no credibility in anything you say on this topic, or your personal experiences for use in a debate forum.

Many people make claims that gods talk to them or groups. Its not credible in a debate setting.

outhouse

Atheistically
Thank you for going to the link page. At least, I have expressed my experience through my website. Whether or not you will believe in what I wrote is up to you. I just expressed my experience.

This is not a Proselytizing section, it is a debate section.

Other parts of this forum may be a better place to share your thoughts.

InChrist

Free4ever

In light of the Bible, I don't think experience equals truth.
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1