• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John the Baptist was the groom at the wedding in Cana

peacecrusader888

According to the spirit of Ama, John the Baptist was the groom at the wedding in Cana of Galilee (John 2:1-12). He also said that John the Baptist was John the Evangelist and was the disciple that Jesus loved.

I believe Him for we (plural), most if not all, who listen to Him and talk to Him, believe that He is the spirit of Jesus Christ Himself.

peacecrusader888

According to the spirit of Ama, John the Baptist was the groom at the wedding in Cana of Galilee (John 2:1-12). He also said that John the Baptist was John the Evangelist and was the disciple that Jesus loved.

I believe Him for we (plural), most if not all, who listen to Him and talk to Him, believe that He is the spirit of Jesus Christ Himself.

The mother of Jesus, the Virgin Mary, was at the wedding. Why was she there? Why did she act as if she was a host and not an invited guest? Because she was a surviving member of the groom's family. The parents of John the Baptist, Zechariah and Elisabeth, were dead already, so were the parents of Mary, Joaquin and Anne.

When Jesus and His mother and His disciples left the wedding for Capernaum, John the Baptist was with them. The spirit of Ama said that John the Baptist made his promise to his wife that he would marry her.

roger1440

I do stuff

Who or what is the "spirit of Ama"?

peacecrusader888

Who or what is the "spirit of Ama"?

Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, THE Holy Spirit if you will believe it. Most, if not all, of His listeners believe that He is Jesus Christ Himself.

We (plural) cannot see Him or touch Him but we can hear Him and talk to Him.

"ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father".

He said that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. I have proved Him correct in both revelations. The year when He was born was 33 BC and died in 1 BC. He was 32 years old when He died.

Last edited:

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

Bit of a problem with this.

Mark 1 says Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, went into wilderness for forty days, and immediately afterwards John the Baptist was imprisoned.

It then tells us after John the Baptist was imprisoned - Jesus goes to Galilee to preach - where he picks up his first disciples including John son of Zebedee.

So John the disciple is not John the Baptizer. John the disciple was a fishermen.

Mar 1:13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

Mar 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Mar 1:16 Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.

Mar 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.

Mar 1:18 And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him.

Mar 1:19 And when he had gone a little further thence, he saw James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, who also were in the ship mending their nets.

They distinguish between them here -

Mar 2:18 And the disciples of John and of the Pharisees used to fast: and they come and say unto him, Why do the disciples of John and of the Pharisees fast, but thy disciples fast not?

And John the Baptist is dead -

Mar 6:16 But when Herod heard thereof (Jesus,) he said, It is John, whom I beheaded: he is risen from the dead.

Mar 6:17 For Herod himself had sent forth and laid hold upon John, and bound him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife: for he had married her.

So John the Baptist died early, and was not one of the twelve disciples, - and thus can't be the Beloved Disciple, nor the bridegroom of the wedding.

peacecrusader888

Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, THE Holy Spirit if you will believe it. Most, if not all, of His listeners believe that He is Jesus Christ Himself.

"ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father".

He said that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. I myself have proved Him right in His revelations. The year when He was born was 33 BC and died in 1 BC. He was 32 years old when He died.

He said that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. I myself have proved Him right in His revelations. The year when He was born was 33 BC and died in 1 BC. He was 32 years old when He died.

Mark 1 says Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, went into wilderness for forty days, and immediately afterwards John the Baptist was imprisoned.

It then tells us after John the Baptist was imprisoned - Jesus goes to Galilee to preach - where he picks up his first disciples including John son of Zebedee.

So John the disciple is not John the Baptizer. John the disciple was a fishermen.

Mar 1:13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

Mar 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Mar 1:16 Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.

Mar 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.

Mar 1:19 And when he had gone a little further thence, he saw James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, who also were in the ship mending their nets.

Mar 2:18 And the disciples of John and of the Pharisees used to fast: and they come and say unto him, Why do the disciples of John and of the Pharisees fast, but thy disciples fast not?

Mar 6:16 But when Herod heard thereof (Jesus,) he said, It is John, whom I beheaded: he is risen from the dead.

Mar 6:17 For Herod himself had sent forth and laid hold upon John, and bound him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife: for he had married her.

So John the Baptist died early, and was not one of the twelve disciples, - and thus can't be the Beloved Disciple, nor the bridegroom of the wedding.

Herod the Tetrarch beheaded John the Baptist (Matthew 14:1-12). Can Jesus make him live again like He did to Lazarus (John chapter 11)? Who is the disciple that Jesus loved stated in John 19:26-27?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Herod the Tetrarch beheaded John the Baptist (Matthew 14:1-12). Can Jesus make him live again like He did to Lazarus (John chapter 11)? Who is the disciple that Jesus loved stated in John 19:26-27?

It says nothing about Jesus bringing him back to life - SO NO!

John the Baptist was not a disciple - as he was in prison when Jesus started collecting his disciples.

Tradition says it is John the disciple.

It can't be Simon Peter - because this verse has Simon talking to the loved one.

Joh 13:23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

Joh 13:24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him (this same, to this person, them), that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.

Some think John 26 is literal, - and the loved disciple is his brother James.

Joh 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

Joh 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

However - we are told the male disciples ran away in fear, and the women were at the cross, and elsewhere, Nag Hammadi texts, etc., we are told Mary Magdalene is the one he loved, and 19:25 says -

Joh 19:25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

Joh 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy child/kin. (uihos also means child, and Kin.)

Joh 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto her own home.

Mary Magdalene traveled with Jesus, she anoints him before death, she was there supporting him in his final terrifying moments and mourning his death. She goes to anoint his body in death, (very unusual unless she was his mate). Mar 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him. She discovers the empty tomb, she's a witness to the resurrection, and she tells the Good news to the other disciples = she is the Disciple to the disciples.

Then again - perhaps the Disciple Jesus Loved is purposely unnamed, so you can insert yourself into the story.

And why in the world are you accepting so-called channeled spirit information?????

outhouse

Atheistically
He said that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. I have proved Him correct in both revelations. The year when He was born was 33 BC and died in 1 BC. He was 32 years old when He died.

You might need to find a more credible source.

what ever you posted is not credible

peacecrusader888

You might need to find a more credible source.

what ever you posted is not credible

I have said that the spirit of Ama is the source of Jesus Christ' birth of 05-23 and His death of 08-17. Tell me which are wrong in my studies from 1999 to 2006 and we will discuss them.

peacecrusader888

John the Baptist was not a disciple - as he was in prison when Jesus started collecting his disciples.

It can't be Simon Peter - because this verse has Simon talking to the loved one.

Joh 13:23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

Joh 13:24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him (this same, to this person, them), that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.

Some think John 26 is literal, - and the loved disciple is his brother James.

Joh 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

Joh 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

However - we are told the male disciples ran away in fear, and the women were at the cross, and elsewhere, Nag Hammadi texts, etc., we are told Mary Magdalene is the one he loved, and 19:25 says -

Joh 19:25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

Joh 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy child/kin. (uihos also means child, and Kin.)

Joh 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto her own home.

Mary Magdalene traveled with Jesus, she anoints him before death, she was there supporting him in his final terrifying moments and mourning his death. She goes to anoint his body in death, (very unusual unless she was his mate). Mar 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him. She discovers the empty tomb, she's a witness to the resurrection, and she tells the Good news to the other disciples = she is the Disciple to the disciples.

Then again - perhaps the Disciple Jesus Loved is purposely unnamed, so you can insert yourself into the story.

And why in the world are you accepting so-called channeled spirit information?????

A:nd John the Baptist is dead -

*[/QUOTE]

Mary Magdalene was at the foot of the cross at that moment (John 19:25). But Mary Magdalene was with the other women from Galilee from afar in Matthew 27:56 and Mark 15:40. Luke did not specify who the women were in Luke 23:49. Matthew 27:56 states: "Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children." Mark 15:40 states: "There were also the women that followed him on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome". Luke 23:49 states: "And all his acquaintance, and the women that followed him from Galilee, stood afar off, beholding these things."

peacecrusader888

The bringing back to life of John the Baptist after being beheaded by Herod the Tetrarch may not be in any of the gospels. Is that impossible to Jesus to do? Lazarus was four days in the grave but was brought back to life by Jesus (John Chapter 11). John 21:25 states: "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen."

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member

Thanks for pointing that out.

rusra02

Premium Member

Who is Ama? There is no evidence John the baptiser was married. He most certainly was not the apostle John, since he was beheaded by Herod during Christ's ministry, and John the apostle was living long after Jesus death.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Mary Magdalene was at the foot of the cross at that moment (John 19:25). But Mary Magdalene was with the other women from Galilee from afar in Matthew 27:56 and Mark 15:40. Luke did not specify who the women were in Luke 23:49. Matthew 27:56 states: "Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children." Mark 15:40 states: "There were also the women that followed him on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome". Luke 23:49 states: "And all his acquaintance, and the women that followed him from Galilee, stood afar off, beholding these things."

Uhmmm! You haven't rebutted anything I said. Mary Magdalene is in all of these gospels.

Luke says "acquaintances" not disciples (we are told the disciples ran away,) AND THE WOMEN - are there again.