• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JFK Assassination

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
ChrisP said:
I heard it was YOU and Marilyn Jeff ;) or am I doing your age a great injustice :)

Reminds me of the time ninja's were stalking Tupac.
I was only 6 when Kennedy was shot... But Elvis was the 2nd gunman. He shot from the 'hip'. :D

Smoke

Done here.
JOEBIALEK said:
The Mary Mormon photo clearly shows the profile of a shooter behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll. It is obviously someone wearing a policeman's uniform {some speculate it was J.D. Tippit}.
You know, this kind of thing really pisses me off. It's not enough that Tippit's kids lost their father; they have to spend the rest of their lives listening to lunatics spouting this kind of garbage about him.

The Moorman photo doesn't "clearly" show anyone behind the fence, and it's absolute idiocy to claim that the supposed figure is "obviously" someone wearing a policeman's uniform. Mary Moorman took a black and white Polaroid photo. Here it is:

moorman.jpg

For crying out loud.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
MB, you can't see it? Take a toke, then look again! You'll see a whole lot of stuff that ain't real! :D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
MidnightBlue said:
You know, this kind of thing really pisses me off. It's not enough that Tippit's kids lost their father; they have to spend the rest of their lives listening to lunatics spouting this kind of garbage about him.

The Moorman photo doesn't "clearly" show anyone behind the fence, and it's absolute idiocy to claim that the supposed figure is "obviously" someone wearing a policeman's uniform. Mary Moorman took a black and white Polaroid photo. Here it is:

moorman.jpg

For crying out loud.
:clap

Thanks for the dose of sanity Midnightblue. BTW: Where IS the picket fence... it sorta looks like a low brick wall. The other fellow must have great glasses.

I'll never forget the day JFK was gunned down. I was 7, and arrived home at lunchtime to find my mom crying in the living room, watching very small B&W TV. Lunch wan't ready. I didn't understand, so she took the time to explain that one of the greatest politicians had been killed for what he believed was right. (I just remembered that we were sent home early from school due to the events.)

Smoke

Done here.
YmirGF said:
BTW: Where IS the picket fence... it sorta looks like a low brick wall. The other fellow must have great glasses.
It was a wooden fence, but as you say, it's hard to tell it from the photo.
EDIT: You might be looking at the concrete retaining wall on the right. But even if you're looking at the wooden fence, it's not that clearly defined. And it's not what I'd call a "picket fence," anyway.

YmirGF said:
I'll never forget the day JFK was gunned down. I was 7, and arrived home at lunchtime to find my mom crying in the living room, watching very small B&W TV. Lunch wan't ready. I didn't understand, so she took the time to explain that one of the greatest politicians had been killed for what he believed was right. (I just remembered that we were sent home early from school due to the events.)
My memory of it isn't much. I was 3½, and my mother, brother and I were coming out of a Ben Franklin store and had stopped in the parking lot to look at a rainbow, when a woman came up and told Mom the president had been shot. That's about it. I think I was more interested in the rainbow, but then, I probably wouldn't have remembered the rainbow if it hadn't been such a significant day for the adults.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
I was six, turned 7 the next day. I remember they let out school early. I was in San Diego, Ca. which is 2 hours behind Texas time, or Central time. I remember more of the funeral on tv. Watching my mom watch it and cry.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
jeffrey said:
I was six, turned 7 the next day. I remember they let out school early. I was in San Diego, Ca. which is 2 hours behind Texas time, or Central time. I remember more of the funeral on tv. Watching my mom watch it and cry.
Yep, I'll second that, too. My mom just told me to sit down and watch and always remember... and never forget.

6 years later when Bobby and Martin met their executioners, I understood all too well... I had seen it before.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Buttons* said:
Hey, i've been there before! There's even a big X on the road!
...and all the conspiracies are in the.... thing....
I think Marilyn Monroe did it from the grave, but then this is comes from someone who thinks...
wait, JFK's assasination? he was assasinated?!?!?!?! I missed out!

oh yeah... jackie tried to put his head back together after the inital kaboom. I wonder if she got brain juice on her....
This whole comment makes me very sad.