• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So 2 billion people that believe Jesus physically rose from the grave are wrong? Wow! That’s a lot of gullible people! Haha.
This is a very poor argument. Not only can two billion people easily be wrong. It does not work if you go by your poor standards. Roughly one third of the world's population is Christian. That means that 4 billion people do not believe that he rose from the dead.

Using an ad populum fallacy when one is in the minority is just shooting oneself in the food. one loses either way.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Reality? You should probably stop throwing around you “REALITY” assertions and mind your own business!
You seem to think that just because you started a thread that you own it. That is not the case. Once you start a thread it is the property of this site. You agreed to that. It is his business to post here as much as it is yours.

You used a very poor argument. Do not get mad just because you are wrong.

King Phenomenon

You seem to think that just because you started a thread that you own it. That is not the case. Once you start a thread it is the property of this site. You agreed to that. It is his business to post here as much as it is yours.

You used a very poor argument. Do not get mad just because you are wrong.
He trolls all spiritual people.

King Phenomenon

This is a very poor argument. Not only can two billion people easily be wrong. It does not work if you go by your poor standards. Roughly one third of the world's population is Christian. That means that 4 billion people do not believe that he rose from the dead.

Using an ad populum fallacy when one is in the minority is just shooting oneself in the food. one loses either way.
More than 2 billion. Other religions believe similar things

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Well, if he rose from the dead, the doctrine of most people tossed into a lake of fire to be tortured forever, is the greatest abomination and depressing thing I have heard of....that most of his followers preach.

So, maybe not a lot of gullible people, but a lot of people who are okay with the worst sadism and injustice, hatred, and bigotry, pride, and hypocrisy coming from Abraham's God...;)

A bully can get the most followers if he has all the nuclear weapons. It doesn't mean he's good. ;)

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
People are gullible and often get things wrong. Have you only just realised this?

This is doubly so when some belief is embedded in their culture/religion.

"This to me is the true horror of religion, it allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions what only lunatics could believe on their own. If you wake up tomorrow morning thinking that saying a few Latin words over your pancakes is going to turn them into the body of Elvis Presley - you have lost your mind. But if you think more or less the same thing about a cracker and the body of Jesus you're just a Catholic."​
-- Sam Harris​
Sam Harris is an idiot when it comes to religion, just like the rest of the "New Atheists". They are totally ignorant of theology and philosophy. They are incapable of having serious conversations about the topic above an elementary school level. He should stick to his watered down Buddhist meditation and be quiet about other religions, that he doesn't understand.

King Phenomenon

Well, if he rose from the dead, the doctrine of most people tossed into a lake of fire to be tortured forever, is the greatest abomination and depressing thing I have heard of....that most of his followers preach.

So, maybe not a lot of gullible people, but a lot of people who are okay with the worst sadism and injustice, hatred, and bigotry, pride, and hypocrisy coming from Abraham's God...;)

A bully can get the most followers if he has all the nuclear weapons. It doesn't mean he's good. ;)
You have an unhealthy view of the Bible unfortunately. Hopefully you can stop talking about it one day.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You have an unhealthy view of the Bible unfortunately. Hopefully you can stop talking about it one day.
No, actually, I know the Bible extremely well....most of it is the epitome of unhealthy, sick, and causes atheist regimes to persecute Christians....

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Wow, the amount of arrogance and hypocrisy in this thread is nauseating. Egos need to be checked, for real.
My only objection to scripture is the parts that paint an epitome of sadistic God and bigotry that divides people...the rest, when promoting altruism, mercy, self denial, humility, self control, sacrifice, fidelity to spouse, wisdom, is great.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
My only objection to scripture is the parts that paint an epitome of sadistic God and bigotry that divides people...the rest, when promoting altruism, mercy, self denial, humility, self control, sacrifice, fidelity to spouse, wisdom, is great.
Oh, I was referring to the atheists/anti-theists flocking to the thread to bash and feel all high and mighty.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Oh, I was referring to the atheists/anti-theists flocking to the thread to bash and feel all high and mighty.
I hope God loves unconventional believers like you Frank, as much as I do. :) . People like you, defending the God of Abraham, despite what he has done to victimize and condemn , you defend him like he loves lepers as much as saint Francis of Assisi.

You are bigger than any God or christian who condemns , judges those who have afflictions, vices, "disorders" from abuse, neglect, or powerlessness over sin, that they pray to God in vain for healing, for enlightenment to end their confusion.

If God is more loving than saint Francis of Assisi, or any good mother or martyr I meet, I love him.

I love God in those who are in agony. That is where I see Jesus. Frankenstein is , the monster God condemned to be despicable, rejected, tortured with confusion, fallen nature they cannot control. That is Jesus, I pray God sets poor Jesus free.

Lucifer means morning star, lightbearer, scripture says Jesus is called " morning star, light of the world", Lucifer. I hope you get well Jesus. I love you!
:glomp:

King Phenomenon

I hope God loves unconventional believers like you Frank, as much as I do. :) . People like you, defending the God of Abraham, despite what he has done to victimize and condemn , you defend him like he loves lepers as much as saint Francis of Assisi.

You are bigger than any God or christian who condemns , judges those who have afflictions, vices, "disorders" from abuse, neglect, or powerlessness over sin, that they pray to God in vain for healing, for enlightenment to end their confusion.

If God is more loving than saint Francis of Assisi, or any good mother or martyr I meet, I love him.

I love God in those who are in agony. That is where I see Jesus. Frankenstein is , the monster God condemned to be despicable, rejected, tortured with confusion, fallen nature they cannot control. That is Jesus, I pray God sets poor Jesus free.

Lucifer means morning star, lightbearer, scripture says Jesus is called " morning star, light of the world", Lucifer. I hope you get well Jesus. I love you!
:glomp:
God and real Christian’s don’t condemn others. The ones who do aren’t Christian. We all know that.