• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus

King Phenomenon

When they preach/talk of Jesus are they really talking of someone who's living today who's death/birth brings about the destruction/creation of all things? On and on and on it goes...

Brian2

Veteran Member
When they preach/talk of Jesus are they really talking of someone who's living today who's death/birth brings about the destruction/creation of all things? On and on and on it goes...

Who is "they"?
Jesus rose from the dead and ascended to heaven bodily.
Jesus is both man and God and also as Spirit He fills the whole universe.
Jesus also lives as Spirit in Christians and joined spiritually to their spirit, and that unites all Christians together spiritually.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

AFAIK - It is basically the thief that steals, kills and destroys and Jesus (alive) is bringing life and life in abundance.

but you are right, "On and on and on it goes"

PureX

Veteran Member
People interpret the story in different ways. So the question is not how "they" interpret it, but how you interpret it.

wellwisher

Jesus lived on earth and then went to heaven. He left behind a comforter who is the spirit of truth. This is a living spirit given to all. Through this spirit, each person finds a piece of the infinite puzzle.

We live in a 2-D world; flat, but God is like a 3-D ball. The 2-D world is based on our perception of cause and affect; (x,y) which is 2-D and is connected and evolved from knowledge of good and evil.

We can approximate the 3-D ball of God with a large number of 2-D circles, each with a common center but each at a different angle. These angles do not have to agree in 2-D, but need be all the angles in 3-D to approximately the 3-D nature of Jesus.

The Holy spirit through the common center of each circle, which is a ring of marriage to God, spreads itself over all the angles of 3-D, until the ball is finally complete. We are not expected to all agree, but for each to add a piece of the truth; unique angle, to the 3-D puzzle.

syo

Ask them. ;)

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Living today - yes.
His birth didn't bring about creation - he already existed and created all things.
His death brought salvation and redemption to all who believe.
Destruction is chosen by those who don't choose to listen.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
His death brought salvation and redemption to all who believe.
Destruction is chosen by those who don't choose to listen.
And exactly how do you supposedly know this?

BTW, if you have Netflix, maybe watch the movie "Come Sunday", which is based on a true story as it deals with this topic.

metis

If you are a Catholic, how do you not know this?
What does your comment have anything to do with what I wrote?

Secondly, apparently you are not aware of the Catechism's teaching that we have the right of personal discernment. Basically, you are positing God in a way of being a genocidal maniac who is more than willing to destroy even His own creation.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No. That's just plain silly.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
What does your comment have anything to do with what I wrote?

Secondly, apparently you are not aware of the Catechism's teaching that we have the right of personal discernment. Basically, you are positing God in a way of being a genocidal maniac who is more than willing to destroy even His own creation.
Where did I say that? Talk about positing.
"Destruction" in the context was about hell.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A thinking human knows. O planet formed as cooling mass in space. A heavens formed around it. No human...no stories...no speaking or words explaining.

In actual recognition O a planet isn't named. Words don't exist.

So anything existing wasn't named.

When the first humans owned human life body mind consciousness. They did. We say as a story once the first two humans were the parents of humans and existed.

A story.

Everything existed and hadn't been named.

The psyche of the human man obviously recognised self dominion.

You can clarify the reference by his worded explanations of wanting to give everything he observed a name and an explanation.

No Jesus.

The story told by humans said building civilisation led to the thesis science. That caused life's eviction out of its nature by men of predictions.

Scientists.

Also not Jesus.

The Jesus incident written after all events of life hurt as it was assessed.

metis

Hell is one of the most basic and necessary doctrines in Catholicism.
Again, we have the right of personal discernment, and to me "hell" simply does not make one iota of sense. Nor does it show up in the Tanakh but it does appear to be of Greek origin. "Sheol", as mentioned in the Tanakh, is not "hell":

In classic Greek mythology, below heaven, Earth, and Pontus is Tartarus, or Tartaros (Greek Τάρταρος, deep place). It is either a deep, gloomy place, a pit or abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides within Hades (the entire underworld) with Tartarus being the hellish component. In the Gorgias, Plato (c. 400 BC) wrote that souls of the deceased were judged after they paid for crossing the river of the dead and those who received punishment were sent to Tartarus.[38] As a place of punishment, it can be considered a hell. The classic Hades, on the other hand, is more similar to Old Testament Sheol. The Romans later adopted these views...

The Christian doctrine of hell derives from passages in the New Testament. The word hell does not appear in the Greek New Testament; instead one of three words is used: the Greek words Tartarus or Hades, or the Hebrew word Gehinnom.

In the Septuagint and New Testament, the authors used the Greek term Hades for the Hebrew Sheol, but often with Jewish rather than Greek concepts in mind. In the Jewish concept of Sheol, such as expressed in Ecclesiastes,[52] Sheol or Hades is a place where there is no activity. However, since Augustine, some[which?] Christians have believed that the souls of those who die either rest peacefully, in the case of Christians, or are afflicted, in the case of the damned, after death until the resurrection.[53]
-- Hell - Wikipedia

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am not a literalist and I take a position of "Whatever was, was".

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Again, we have the right of personal discernment, and to me "hell" simply does not make one iota of sense. Nor does it show up in the Tanakh but it does appear to be of Greek origin. "Sheol", as mentioned in the Tanakh, is not "hell":

In classic Greek mythology, below heaven, Earth, and Pontus is Tartarus, or Tartaros (Greek Τάρταρος, deep place). It is either a deep, gloomy place, a pit or abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides within Hades (the entire underworld) with Tartarus being the hellish component. In the Gorgias, Plato (c. 400 BC) wrote that souls of the deceased were judged after they paid for crossing the river of the dead and those who received punishment were sent to Tartarus.[38] As a place of punishment, it can be considered a hell. The classic Hades, on the other hand, is more similar to Old Testament Sheol. The Romans later adopted these views...

The Christian doctrine of hell derives from passages in the New Testament. The word hell does not appear in the Greek New Testament; instead one of three words is used: the Greek words Tartarus or Hades, or the Hebrew word Gehinnom.

In the Septuagint and New Testament, the authors used the Greek term Hades for the Hebrew Sheol, but often with Jewish rather than Greek concepts in mind. In the Jewish concept of Sheol, such as expressed in Ecclesiastes,[52] Sheol or Hades is a place where there is no activity. However, since Augustine, some[which?] Christians have believed that the souls of those who die either rest peacefully, in the case of Christians, or are afflicted, in the case of the damned, after death until the resurrection.[53]
-- Hell - Wikipedia

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am not a literalist and I take a position of "Whatever was, was".
By definition, according to the Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC), paragraph 1033, hell is “[the] state of definitive self-exclusion from communion with God and the blessed.
The Catechism concurs:

The teaching of the Church affirms the existence of hell and its eternity (1035).

Gehenna is always used for eternal “hell,” as we see, for example, in Mark 9:43.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Life being sacrificed again was notified in pyramid technology temple practice causes. Known before. Jesus a new human titled teaching subject.

Argument it wasn't the same circumstance by scientists who were lying. It can never be the same cause effect as both earths mass was gone changed as was earths heavens mass. Wasn't the Moses effect. Was the argument they used.

The argument used by men lying. As coercive human science always lied.

Hebrew new realisations of Jewish Egyptian technology history. Began a new group Jew Christian movement who petitioned Rome like Nuremberg statement against men of science who were changing our bio life support. Heavens holiness. Health life biologies survival.

Earths heavens.

Notified Rome....rich man's attitude I knew I was already murdering healthy life by aware notification of the inhumane treatment of our family.

Our life compared to theirs as family in humanity was already stated by them as living yet meaningless.

A means to his lifestyle is his attitude. Same today as it has always been.

All about what he wants only by any choice he made. All about giving earths destruction and resources of earths power to machines and not life continuance. Supported by gods mass presence is life...not is God..

His mind in theory says its destruction terms already advised directly. He says if I know how plasma biology life exists in our heavens position I can theory about it and use its advice direct for and about my machines only.

First theist observation is natural human life is all the same ...what the human owns.

He then says what's missing suffering in DNA biology. I'll understand so biology my life now won't be attacked. As it happened in the past. DNA damage.... The reaction caused.

Yet today he's removing and has removed destroyed a new body mass of earths mass. Not any past term.

His theme of I will only be removing the same replaced heavens remassed body. Therefore what's already destroyed won't change. That's okay he says.

It hadn't been replaced the heavens mass......as the voiding vacuum earthquake event was still actively cooling holding earths mass to its ground state. 2012 was predicted end of ground attack.

Why it had been documented as strictly legal advice about God earths mass holding body. The dust thesis.

Not life or continuance of life. And we aren't even any status he theories in his false stories. Same behaviour. God is for machines.

So when the heavens mass sacrificed had changed pressures relative to dust removal. A four day end of time occurred. Earthquake carpenter built tectonic. Lights end of time was removed..sky went dark.

Everyone believed the end of life was occurring.

Space void mother took down the attack. Held the sacrificed body to the earth mass tomb.

Even after cooling event holes were stopped forming the body still disappeared leaving empty caves...sin of man saved. The sink hole.

The review...Alchemy outlawed as man's sciences beginnings. Legally stated.

Life on earths history. Book written detailing a data status of the angles men in science has been applying in phi calculus. Formed a scientific confession.

As men doing earth mass converting have to cause a space nothing point in mass to apply an alight alive conversion to cold dead mass.

Life has already proven a new huge amount of healthy cell destruction that we never experienced before. And had not healed in biology since the Jesus attack.

The types of life health changed and human suffering continued to vary. Based on natural laws..types of seasons... how much ice remassed...melt evaporation...space law changes.

Visiting burning bodies causes more problems. Sun blastings causing problems.

None of which are any machine constant theses.

The scientific status said the sin of man's science causes had been stopped... forming of sink holes only.

The heating of ground mass however had not yet stopped. As heavenly fallout was still active.

Being the actual sin that had been saved.

As the legal teaching stated human life had never owned nor were they guilty of sin.

Scientists were.

When you talk God terms. Humans as scientists are discussing the God terms for machine only science. The same as they discuss cosmic themes today for machine only science.

Which for some reason they seem to forget to remind their own selves why they began theorising cosmic space reactions...for machines.

metis

By definition, according to the Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC), paragraph 1033, hell is “[the] state of definitive self-exclusion from communion with God and the blessed.
The Catechism concurs:

The teaching of the Church affirms the existence of hell and its eternity (1035).

Gehenna is always used for eternal “hell,” as we see, for example, in Mark 9:43.
Yes, that is what it teaches. :shrug: